[3.17] The Warchief | [Facebreaker] Ancestral Warchief | Uber Boss Farmer | Beginner -> Expert

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=LIkJuyBBGNw
"
lve2raft wrote:
So OP is very misleading with his title and his DPS. He has boss as shocked in POB dps, you can not shock Shaper with Vaal trap, only if you do 10% of his hp or more in one shot. So real POB dps with best gear is maybe 1.6M BEST GEAR POSSIBLE...real dps under 1M probably. So I want to know from other people if other things in this build are BS too before I spend currency on it? Anyone taking out uber atziri easy? etc?

just reposting

I'm not even the original author...BUT

2 million dps is not unrealistic, I easily touched 700 k dps per totem with tukohama's fortress. Mind you, this is with legacy facebreakers

gear

Spoiler

"
Green9090 wrote:

In hypothetical terms, Tukohama's shield does more damage. In practical terms, that's almost never true.

Never true? unlikely. If you can cast AW totems, then they will be active within cast range. In the other hand the opposite is true when totems deactivates out of cast range. People have to realize that this build ideology: cast totem --> run around enemies --> repeat.
Last edited by Molochmane on Sep 5, 2017, 4:39:04 AM
"
lve2raft wrote:
So OP is very misleading with his title and his DPS. He has boss as shocked in POB dps, you can not shock Shaper with Vaal trap, only if you do 10% of his hp or more in one shot. So real POB dps with best gear is maybe 1.6M BEST GEAR POSSIBLE...real dps under 1M probably. So I want to know from other people if other things in this build are BS too before I spend currency on it? Anyone taking out uber atziri easy? etc?

Regardless of what OP states, this build still pretty much melts Shaper, even without legacy items.
Only thing I've modified is the skill tree, as I've felt I don't really need extra EC nodes and Iron Reflexes. Here's a quick showcase from one of my Shaper runs in HSC, proly could have killed him before the bubble phase if I actually remembered to pop flasks sooner.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N-orm5BRCDs&feature=youtu.be
Last edited by rappieaz1992 on Sep 5, 2017, 5:24:47 AM
I'm currently only missing Belly of the Beast to finish the 'Low-Budge' build. I'm wondering -

1. Until which Tier can I reach with the Low-Budget? when should I start thinking about High Budget gear?
2. When is it a good time to modify the tree for the High Budget Passive tree? once my Low budget build gear is over? or perhaps only after I acquired the high budget boots/shield? etc.

Thanks!
"
Ranculos wrote:
I'm currently only missing Belly of the Beast to finish the 'Low-Budge' build. I'm wondering -

1. Until which Tier can I reach with the Low-Budget? when should I start thinking about High Budget gear?
2. When is it a good time to modify the tree for the High Budget Passive tree? once my Low budget build gear is over? or perhaps only after I acquired the high budget boots/shield? etc.

Thanks!

With a regular bringer of rain..you can definitely reach up to uber shaper with enough level and appropriate jewelry. As long you don't run unforgiving map mods, this build is versatile enough with a low budget build.

High budget builds gives extra breathing room to make small mistakes...but human error can negate that all together.
"
Ranculos wrote:

Thanks!

I have downed shaper deathless with my setup. I farm guardians as well with certain damage mod combinations. Just throw on abyssus for the Shaper fight since it is a major dps check. You don't need belly for this build to work. It is a massive waste of chaos unless you are filthy rich. Get your flasks and min max your flat dmg and life as much as possible before you waste chaos on belly. I'm sitting on about 6.1k life atm.
Last edited by subiedude8 on Sep 5, 2017, 8:29:00 AM
"
Molochmane wrote:

With a regular bringer of rain..you can definitely reach up to uber shaper with enough level and appropriate jewelry. As long you don't run unforgiving map mods, this build is versatile enough with a low budget build.

High budget builds gives extra breathing room to make small mistakes...but human error can negate that all together.

I'm new to this game, so forgive me if I'm slow, but 'Uber shaper' means I can kill Shaper and Uber Atziri with just the Low budget build? High Budget build will only make it easier?

Also - I couldn't see Bringer of Rain in the guide? is it suppose to replace abyss?

And lastly - so I shouldn't be needing to change my passive to align with the higher budget version of it?
i cant understand the meaning of 7-8 endurance charges while you should charge it manually and it all "drops" as soon as CWDT activates immortal call.

Where is the logical point?

sorry if question is too @noob@
"
subiedude8 wrote:

I have downed shaper deathless with my setup. I farm guardians as well with certain damage mod combinations. Just throw on abyssus for the Shaper fight since it is a major dps check. You don't need belly for this build to work. It is a massive waste of chaos unless you are filthy rich. Get your flasks and min max your flat dmg and life as much as possible before you waste chaos on belly. I'm sitting on about 6.1k life atm.

Ermm, cool. I will be focusing on life/damage as you mentioned. I think I'm only around 4k HP...
If my Belly is only 5L (until i can buy a 6L) which skill to remove?

Thanks

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info