Mechanical Questions Thread

Hi

Torchoak Step, Antique Greaves
Totems Reflect 25% of their maximum Life as Fire Damage to nearby Enemies when Hit

increased Elemental Damage.
increased Global Damage.
increased Totem Damage.
increased Fire Damage.
Elemental Overload.

Does the 5 types of damage increase apply to the above boots option?

Thanks!
Last edited by leetaehwa on Feb 12, 2021, 12:51:46 PM
Last edited by leetaehwa on Feb 12, 2021, 9:50:14 AM
Hi

I have a question about Molten Strike.

So I tried using Deadeye with Molten Strike.

Ricochet (with the "new" Wildfire jewel equipped) works fine but it seems like Endless Munitions does not spawn 2 additional Projectiles.

Because Endless Munitions says "Skills fire 2 additional Projectiles" I thought it should work with Molten Strike since Molten Strike even got the Projectile gem tag.

So my question is should it work that way or is this a bug?

Thanks
Is there any way to scroll delve map (faster) except of dragging it with the mouse?
Handmade cursors for PoE: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2740991
Good afternoon! I wanted to ask you about the mechanics of Maven's work. There are Guardians Shaper, I kill all 4, but not guaranteed to get invited to the arena with these bosses, why? Is this how it should be, or is it just broken?
I have inactive invitations, Forgotten (distant memories) and Twisted (some dudes), with 3/4 progress each. How to know which one is missing?
Handmade cursors for PoE: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2740991
Mirage Saviours count as minion ? or not
thank for Answer
How does the 5 Way Legion fight Reset work exactly, I can't really wrap my head around it and do the Monsters also get stronger for each time you've reset?
"
How does the 5 Way Legion fight Reset work exactly, I can't really wrap my head around it and do the Monsters also get stronger for each time you've reset?

iirc,

each boss have a separate 30s respawn time starting from they die, so if you start the reset in the middle before 30s and it "finish" right after 30s the boss will respawn.
ign: DreamsofIllusions
Last edited by polo2005 on Feb 13, 2021, 4:07:53 PM
Who knows if it will do double damage with righteous fire? If I use Nature's Patience.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info