Mechanical Questions Thread

Hello Mark! In which case DOOM PER SECOND is bigger/faster?

a) 1 Curse Aura
b) 5 Curse Auras

note: I refer to Hex Curses linked with a Blasphemy Supp Gem.
Last edited by I2oad on Feb 14, 2021, 7:45:35 AM
Replica Siegebreaker question - if the minion is supported by Burning Damage Support, does that boost the Burning Ground damage?

Reads like it should but you never know sometimes and POB Fork doesn't see it
Does the Crusader's "Enemies you Kill Explode, dealing 3% of their Life as Physical Damage" mod work if minions kill the enemy, or does it have to be the player directly?
"
_Canadian_ wrote:
Does the Crusader's "Enemies you Kill Explode, dealing 3% of their Life as Physical Damage" mod work if minions kill the enemy, or does it have to be the player directly?

"enemies YOU kill" . the player.
exception being when the bow has that mod, and mirror/blink arrow minions/clones use the bow, technically they have a bow with "you kill explode" , so enemies killed by them explode.
im not aware of other exceptions
Can sources of "Strike Skills target 1 additional nearby Enemy" select Hydrosphere as the "additional nearby enemy?"

i am having trouble telling ingame...
Fix Spark vs fyling units please, I couldn't kill flying mob from blight encounter.
"
I2oad wrote:
Hello Mark! In which case DOOM PER SECOND is bigger/faster?

a) 1 Curse Aura
b) 5 Curse Auras

note: I refer to Hex Curses linked with a Blasphemy Supp Gem.

You should read a bit about doom in first place. Curses don't gain doom if used as auras. Only if you cast it yourself, not triggered, will any curse gain doom.
If I attach fire penetration to a cyclone with infused channeling, will all my fire skills do more damage while I am infused? Sort of like how you can put duration on a gem by attaching arcane surge to it.
Also, if scorching ray is also attached to the infused channeling and I become infused using the cyclone, will fire skills become stronger?
Last edited by Vladutes on Feb 16, 2021, 5:29:45 PM
Hello! would like to ask whether chainbreaker and clarity aura works together? i don't think see any difference in rage regeneration at all when i turn my clarity on and off,

also. does the "secret of the stones" passive from the uncharted realms passive affect the "mature platinum watchstones?" the effects are "harvest crops has an extra chance to grow higher tier plants" and do these effects stack as i have 4 of these watchstones socketed in my atlas.
Last edited by VyForVendetta on Feb 17, 2021, 2:37:31 AM
Need some clarification here for explode mechanics - I'm pretty sure if I link my Bane to some IIR / IIQ gem (I'm in Standard), most of the kills as an occultist are from Profane Bloom, and won't trigger IIR / IIQ.

But Divergent Bane adds the same 'cursed monsters have a chance to explode' mod as Profane Bloom.

Would kills from the Divergent Bane explosion trigger IIR / IIQ from a linked gem?

Would it bundle Profane Bloom kills as well, since its the same mod?

What if some monsters get killed from simultaneous explosions from Profane Bloom and Divergent Bane from different kills? IIR / IIQ applied or not?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info