Mechanical Questions Thread

How much cost carrion golem skills for him? Do they even have mana cost? Do carrion golem have mana at all? If he dont divergent crarity affect him?
I have a question regarding the interaction of projectile passing through the Flame Wall: If the enemy is standing on the Flame Wall and then hit by a projectile while inside the Wall, does that projectile have the added damage from the Wall or not?

Thank you!

Can someone confirm what happens if you have 3.9 flask charges gained per 3 seconds? For example standard pathfinders node "gain 3 flask charges every 3 seconds" + 30% flask charge gain modifier.

Does it come into the effect after more than 3 seconds or the 0.9 is rounded down because only flat values are taken into account?
Last edited by Barabama on Dec 15, 2020, 9:30:55 PM
Can we please get an icon for the ascendency "Pendulum of Destruction"? There are other rotating buff icons in the game and it seems weird for this one to not have a rotating buff icon. Its only on 5 second rotation.
When Im using Cold Snap with Avatar of fire, will the cold area be still considered as "chilling area" for Algor Mortis buff ?
GGG Patch Notes: "Fixed a bug where players actually wanted to play the game"
So i am running this setup on my carrion golem

-carrion
-multistrike
-brutality
-damage on full life
-minion dmg
-melee phys dmg

i just got a 6 white shavronne's so i could swap something for impale support.
the build im following uses dmg on full life, the build :https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2984662

POB tells me damage only go's from 23k to 24k per gollem when adding dmg on full life, and it go's to 27k with impale, is this correct or POB not correct ?
thanks

Edit: i found the damage on full life option in POB, alot more damage then impale, so theres no point running impale in this setup ?
Last edited by Nico91K on Jan 6, 2021, 8:32:49 AM
"
Barabama wrote:
Can someone confirm what happens if you have 3.9 flask charges gained per 3 seconds? For example standard pathfinders node "gain 3 flask charges every 3 seconds" + 30% flask charge gain modifier.

Does it come into the effect after more than 3 seconds or the 0.9 is rounded down because only flat values are taken into account?
Flask charges are stored as floating-point numbers, so yes, you can have fractional flask charges.
"
coyd wrote:
When Im using Cold Snap with Avatar of fire, will the cold area be still considered as "chilling area" for Algor Mortis buff ?
Yes, the chilling effect is independent of the damage.
"
Nico91K wrote:
i found the damage on full life option in POB, alot more damage then impale, so theres no point running impale in this setup ?
Scaling Impale damage means investing in Impale, including chance to Impale, increased Impale effect, and number of hits the Impale lasts. For Minions, that means using Impale Support, running Dread Banner (preferably with Generosity Support), and a couple cluster jewels with Rotten Claws. Keep in mind that Damage on Full Life, as the name implies, only works while your Minions are on full life, which in practice they won't be a lot of the time, so Path of Building is sort of selling you an illusion here. I'd suggest Ruthless Support instead.
Does the new Blackflame ring have a wasted stat?

The Fire Damage over Time multiplier on it looks useless to me if ignite is now dealing chaos damage instead of fire.

Unless Ignite is categorized as 'Fire Damage over Time' regardless of its damage, I don't see how it works. Can you clarify this?

Thanks for your time!
Is GGG working on the Server Ping Latency in the United States/Possibly other countries? Been an issue ever since the last update went out. Currently my Internet is running fine and getting the upload/downloads speeds I usually have. POE Servers, when running a ping test are coming back as 216-250+ Latency Per Second. And I live in California.

Kind Regards,

DeathBungHole

PS: I do love the game, but would love to see a League where you can combine skill gems, either through leveling or a altar, to make new skills. IE Morph a Cold Snap with a Fire ball gem, to create a Fire Snap. or Ice Spear with a thunder skill gem to create Zeus Spears(lighting infused Ice Spears that dissipate but deal both elemental types and can be scaled through, Phy converted to Ice/Lighting)
Noob question, but what's the interaction between the Elementalist's new shaper nodes (eg. your hits always ignite) and the Ele Focus support gem (supported skills cannot inflict ailments)?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info