[3.3] Unstoppable Gladiator 78% Max Block/Spells. Best Low Budget League Starter

Bringer of Pain best other cost much on start to buy 6 link
get enchant 40% damage sunder on it and u can easy kill all
"
Orbzx Wrote:

stuck at 70% block at lvl 85 ??? any1 else got same issue ? :p calculated everything, aint missing anything, should be 78%...

Yes, you should be at 70% and pain-forged brings you to the 78% =)
My second time doing this build and I have chose to take the 2 skill points because I think in the long run the points will be more value than any of the bandit choices now.
Last edited by scuba00 on Aug 8, 2017, 9:17:21 AM
I'm 87 with this build currently in Harbinger League and I need 6 more points to finish off getting my Jewel Sockets. The extra 2 points would put me at only needing to be lv 91 to finish off the build. (I did not take the route to Amplify)

Also, after plugging in some things, it looks like the Sunder setup (or most any setup) with this build in BoR will be Sunder>Multistrike>Ruthless>Hypothermia. Concentrated Effect is also an option but I have 2 issues with this.
1: It will require a heavy investment on intelligence
2: I'm unsure how the bleeds from Ruthless will act when you're stacking to 8. If you can stack all 8 with the 111% more buff then Ruthless will be hands down better. I'm thinking that each bleed procc will replace a weaker or equivalent bleed. That would mean after 24 attacks (super low number for us) all would have the 111% more buff.

I don't have cleave or static strike leveled up right now but these are still the better options for boss fights over Sunder and can use the same gem setup. If you are using Static Strike then concentrated effect would be the better option since your bleeds will be roughly 1/3rd of that of cleave/sunder.

If anyone wants to check my current build, the character name is DampCloth on my profile.
On standard Intenzify char i respecced 8 points on the build to pick up "Dirty Techniques" and "Crimson Dance". To do this i cut out 3 jewel slots plus a life node and a couple of attack speed nodes. I lost around 400 life and 20K HO DPS. I then used my "yardstick" minotaur map and found the fight "seemed" to be about the same duration so not really sure if the changes are a benefit or not. Be nice if the bleed/poison damage was shown. Needs a more professional approach than this i suppose but i did try.
"
Dhampir05 wrote:
I'm 87 with this build currently in Harbinger League and I need 6 more points to finish off getting my Jewel Sockets. The extra 2 points would put me at only needing to be lv 91 to finish off the build. (I did not take the route to Amplify)

Also, after plugging in some things, it looks like the Sunder setup (or most any setup) with this build in BoR will be Sunder>Multistrike>Ruthless>Hypothermia. Concentrated Effect is also an option but I have 2 issues with this.
1: It will require a heavy investment on intelligence
2: I'm unsure how the bleeds from Ruthless will act when you're stacking to 8. If you can stack all 8 with the 111% more buff then Ruthless will be hands down better. I'm thinking that each bleed procc will replace a weaker or equivalent bleed. That would mean after 24 attacks (super low number for us) all would have the 111% more buff.

I don't have cleave or static strike leveled up right now but these are still the better options for boss fights over Sunder and can use the same gem setup. If you are using Static Strike then concentrated effect would be the better option since your bleeds will be roughly 1/3rd of that of cleave/sunder.

If anyone wants to check my current build, the character name is DampCloth on my profile.

Why hypothermia versus concentrated effect? The multiplier on hypothermia is quite a bit lower. I can't see how the aoe or freezing makes up for that. This build needs as much damage as it can get.
I was wondering if there's another 1 handed weapon that might be superior to Soul Taker, now that the game has progressed a bit and more gear is out.

I understand it'd have to accomodate for Soul Taker's ability to not consume mana, but does anyone have any ideas?
Should I use "Chance to Bleed support" or "Elemental Damage with Attacks" is better?
if you took the 2 nodes "crimson dance" and "dirty techniques" then "chance to bleed" would be a good option however i tried that with a level 15 chance to bleed and i found my survivability went down because of the dropped nodes needed for the 2 bleed nodes. Having said that if you could level to 97 you could keep all defensive nodes and use the bleed nodes as well.
I found with the bleed nodes on a white minotaur map i was getting killed while i was surviving using more defensive nodes.
I also opted to use "oak" as i find staying alive is more beneficial to me.
At this stage the only weapon i see that could be better than "soul taker" would be a very well rolled rare axe.
Hi there,

What is your recommendation regarding the item to use in the armor slot?

Thanks.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info