[3.3] Unstoppable Gladiator 78% Max Block/Spells. Best Low Budget League Starter

"
garantivil wrote:
"
YT_HB wrote:
What have you taken for your ascendancy nodes? You should have 6% additional block in there. Then there's the 3% that comes with Tempest Shield so I believe you really should be at 75% max without TS active. Then when TS is active it jumps up to 78%. I could be wrong though. I'm at 76% in h/o with no block jewels being used.

I reach 78% if painforged and TS is active. In my HO i have 68%
Do u have Sanctuary in your tree?

No, didn't take Sanctuary. But I just remembered that I have a Legacy BoR so that bumps it up a lot.
Hi,

Any chance to have a complete update for the 3.0 ?
Like bandit choose and skill tree ?

thanks a lot and see you on friday :D
So I tried this build early levels in 3.0 beta with some minor tweaks.

Here's my mace PoB https://pastebin.com/x6EGCzum
(One questionable piece on the build is how I gain mana. As my beta character is only level 69 I still have the mana leech nodes from duelist. Im thinking I'll spec out of it when I feel I dont need it anymore)

It's still based on the authors build with gear and all.

I'll be trying this build for sure at FoO release - in hardcore.

Here's a clip of me trying the build in a quick t2 map - just wanted to show a friend how the gameplay looked and I figured I'd show it to others who are unsure of how the build starts out. Feel free to comment or ask questions on my lil youtube channel - the clip itself is rather un-informative but I don't want to steal the authors spotlight, just merely showing some gameplay to help "sell" the build to people.

https://youtu.be/YGk-Vumrt6Q
IGN: Thorken
Last edited by lajtan2k on Aug 2, 2017, 8:11:46 AM
nice Static Strike buff in 3.0
Build will be pretty good for 3.0. I could not find any nerf to what we use and we also got a nice buff for Static Strike. This will definitely be my league starter for 3.0 (until I get enough currency to try a different build)
Hey,
I´m pretty new to PoE and started with this guide right here.
I gotta say it´s super awesome and I love it.
My question (sorry if it´s been asked before): Is there an alternative for the armour for high budget players? I really don´t care how much the gear costs, I just think I could get more out of a helmet PLUS a chest piece.
Thanks in advance! :)
"
powerpahls90 wrote:
Hey,
I´m pretty new to PoE and started with this guide right here.
I gotta say it´s super awesome and I love it.
My question (sorry if it´s been asked before): Is there an alternative for the armour for high budget players? I really don´t care how much the gear costs, I just think I could get more out of a helmet PLUS a chest piece.
Thanks in advance! :)

Belly of the Beast would be a good option. Great life and resists.
Brass Dome if you're looking for high armour.
Lightning Coil for the extra damage mitigation
still no way to buff single target damage ?
"
MONSEIGNEUR wrote:
still no way to buff single target damage ?

Well I did everything possible to buff it on my char. lvled to 100 and only thing missing is steel rings but even with that the dps is not much better...

Did all guardians with stupid hard mods deathless (including phys reduction, vulnerability, temp chains, more hp etc) but I cant kill shaper. Shaper fight its a lame dps check... I dance with him for 5 mins and the whole arena become a vortex hell. Zana dies cause no dps to kill ads...

178k dps on path of building (unbuffed just herald and hatred) is not enough.

Well for fast mapping this build is a hell of fun. I did so much currency running strand in 1 min with bisco. +- 2ex drops per day and a lot of items to sell. Using this build I made +- 6 ex per day so is not bad (I dont play much, 3 or 4 hours per day tops)
Give mas some time trust me he will update this like crazy I know for sure.. He's Awesome..
He don't do many builds but WHEN HE DOES HE COME'S OUT WITH A BLAST. ;}

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info