[3.3] Unstoppable Gladiator 78% Max Block/Spells. Best Low Budget League Starter

Running slightly different setup. Have the Surrender as well, but running legacy Aegis.

Running about 4500HP and 1700ES.

Using Grace and Hatred for Auras. Have about 20k armour so each block I get over 800es back. About 86k Sunder DPS at the moment.

Or I run this and get 4k ES and 4k HP

Since I have a ES buffer I can use Damage on full life support gem with Sunder to get a little more damage

Tree:
Spoiler
https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAQCAAHcBIcEswUtBosKJgthDF8M9xQgFHEV7BjXGNsaPiDjIWAoKimlL8wwdzIJMk41kjrhPfxAoESeRrdHfkrITeNQR1OlU7tYY1n-Xz9f2mEhYuxkUmVNZadl8GebaGVo8mxGbNhuqm87cmxyqXTtdPF1Tnasd-N4DXk5eWh673t0fNl-4oIHhNmE74rwi0-Mz4-ZkveXeaIAplemjaluqZWsr62Nrj6uUK9stfK2irkdvTa-eL6nwBrAZsC_wQTBgsGjxILE9sauypDPftNv2L3ZfNrB4mHkUelG6hjvDvAf8i_yRfPd9kj3MvgC-Ov-Cv6P?accountName=Yz211&characterName=PeenX
IGN - PeenX
Last edited by Yz211 on Aug 12, 2017, 2:20:41 AM
With the patch 3.0 in place now.. What we doing for the bandits now instead of selecting them
in each difficulty, What we select now..
Would you recommend The Surrender as shield? I consider it but its really expensive.

Theoretically with my current increased block recovery I could block up to 6 times a second, so I would recover 1.5 k life a second with this shield, plus life reg, life leech, so very strong in my opinion?

it is very strong,you almost can't die with it but i don t know if it's worth the price for this build honestly. We lack dps on boss now, it takes an hour to kill t10+ boss and nobody find a solution atm
Last edited by MONSEIGNEUR on Aug 12, 2017, 5:40:11 AM
Ach i see, thats not good:/ I may then pick more offensive shield as I almost dont die now on T9 maps.
And also I swap The Anvil with Bisco's Collar for extra farm.

My DPS fully buffed at lvl 74 with Jack The Axe is around 33k. Will this be too low for higher tier bosses??

well the higher the better but personnaly, it is annoying to fight a boss for 2 min.^^

i have the double of your dps but the problem remain the same.but i think overall dps can be higher
This build is not as viable anymore :( Damage got nerfed by atleast 120k with 3.0, got a char with this build from previous league which had 200k dps and now it only does 85k dps. It's a real shame
how do you lose 120k ? i had hard time to passe 100k last league
"
MONSEIGNEUR wrote:
it is very strong,you almost can't die with it but i don t know if it's worth the price for this build honestly. We lack dps on boss now, it takes an hour to kill t10+ boss and nobody find a solution atm

as a league starter , I think this one still decent to gather currency and build other stronger chars.....
I just killed T11 corrupted boss for 30- 40 sec.... we all exaggerate somehow , but dude.... really an hour?!
i exagerate of course, but i don t see myself killing the guardians again. It was long before, now i don t want to think about it ^^.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info