[3.3] Unstoppable Gladiator 78% Max Block/Spells. Best Low Budget League Starter

Hey everyone, I'm looking into making a character following this build. Has anyone tried infernal blow as their main skill to clear prior to the boss? Seems like infernal blow explosions would be nice with Gratuitous Violence Ascendency if they stack. Just wondering if anyone's tried it and their experience!
How would poison interact with all damage from sunder? if would be to take Dirty Techniques and use Ming's, would it double dip enough to make it viable?

Also, using path of building and try steel rings vs ming vs voidheart, but its not something reliable, what would be best bet with the rings?

thanks
Following this build now and loving it. I have two questions. With the buff to sunder single target is swapping in static strike for single target still beneficial. And also if i can get resistance capped without res on my chest would there be any unique chests that are better then a high armor rare chest?
What are the cons of taking Aegis Aurora instead of Lioneye's? (Keeping other things the same.)

You lose a lot of armor, but would it still work?

Edit - Went through the thread and found this, so consider my question answered:

"
mas_mariano wrote:
I guess BoR + Aegis doesn't need a specific section because is just almost the same as BoR + Lioneye's build. And personally I prefer to go all the way and take a good 6L for improved ES pool.
Last edited by Laserbot on Apr 17, 2017, 5:56:26 PM
Nice build l want to try it
you still suggesting this helm or it is better to get same 6 link armor now?
Well if u use anvil and do not have a legacy bringer is ok to lose some block and go for 6l belly or high life astral and devoto's helm. Idk but abyssus with coil or brass dome could work too. Some more experinced ppl can advice u better :)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sXC7EDTvTOc&t=32s

Above is a video of my current build using this guide and running the "Coward's Trial" Map

I'm having a bit of trouble, especially with apex of sacrifice, when this is what I, what I can change and what should I bet, thanks to all

You ever se Vessel of the Vaal??
You should be afraid of the Vessel is a big robot he can bite you better dont go there is Dangerously and terribly place )))
"
You ever se Vessel of the Vaal??
You should be afraid of the Vessel is a big robot he can bite you better dont go there is Dangerously and terribly place )))

another one, good comment ?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info