[3.3] Unstoppable Gladiator 78% Max Block/Spells. Best Low Budget League Starter

guys, i put blood rage + tempest shield + enfamble + cast when take damage lv 1

But it not cast when i take damage, whats' happening ??? i never see that's skills be casted when i take damage ...
"
guys, i put blood rage + tempest shield + enfamble + cast when take damage lv 1

But it not cast when i take damage, whats' happening ??? i never see that's skills be casted when i take damage ...

Make sure the skills are below the level of CWDT. Lvl 1 is 38 and below I believe. So if Your Tempest shield is higher than that, it won't cast.
Last edited by solkyoshiro on Apr 9, 2017, 5:45:06 PM
Has anyone tried this build with Crit? I know it uses RT normally, but I want to play with some cool crit stuff. Thoughts?
I feel like I'm missing something. This build works great, the only thing holding me back are higher tier maps not dropping. I can't find anything above T13, and very few of those. How are people making so much currency? The loot that drops at the stage I'm at is garbage. Is there more to this game than farming currency?
"
Dreamsickle wrote:
I feel like I'm missing something. This build works great, the only thing holding me back are higher tier maps not dropping. I can't find anything above T13, and very few of those. How are people making so much currency? The loot that drops at the stage I'm at is garbage. Is there more to this game than farming currency?

Hi

Make sure to qual your map with cartographer's chisel than use an alch orb on T10+ map. This way you gona have more quality and quantity so the oods to loot map or good stuff are higher.
You even can Vaal then to had some difficulty and loot.

FLy safe
Noob question to nortx - im contemplating going from the basic guide version to yours and acquire the needed gear, like the one of your main char - but i can't find any chaos res on it but from the flask ?
is it playable without any chaos res or you just swap gear around ?
"
Boonbag wrote:
Noob question to nortx - im contemplating going from the basic guide version to yours and acquire the needed gear, like the one of your main char - but i can't find any chaos res on it but from the flask ?
is it playable without any chaos res or you just swap gear around ?

Yeah, totally playable! But is recomended use a flask with REMOVE and IMUNE POISON. In other cases (like serpent's spawn from chimera boss), i m swap my voidheart to ming's heart, and i got +1 chaos res.
I got level 95 with no problem!
Hey im new to the game and wondering what would be better lightning golum or flame?
▽▽▽▽▽▽▽▽▽▽▽▽▽▽▽▽▽▽▽▽▽▽▽▽▽▽▽▽
▷Max Block Gladiator:
▷https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCPt5ctg701INB_e6qOolmVg
△△△△△△△△△△△△△△△△△△△△△△△△△△△△△△△△△
Guys, cleaver X static strike ... What's better ???

I'm using cleave cause i get the jewell to gain fortifiy on hit and 3% more AOE , that's a good choise ??

Or its better use static strike and get another jewell for damage ??
Is it possible to play this build with breach unique shield "Surrender", legacy Facebreaker and maybe rigwalds curse ?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info