[3.3] Unstoppable Gladiator 78% Max Block/Spells. Best Low Budget League Starter

Hello Guys i made a video today with Oba's Cursed Trove Unique map in 4 min. I use this build with the sunder version and some small changes i made. 121k in HO and 350k with pots and charges and over a 1 mill with auramancer in my side !!!

i will post the video here :D

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xHmyBGcjZvc&t
Last edited by RottingSin on Apr 11, 2017, 6:10:01 PM
Is this build good if I use Wild Strike instead of static? Can anyone help me with the skill tree on which nodes should I switch or take?
Hello,

I have a lvl 80 Duelist I can respec and I'm looking to try this build. How does it work in Uber Lab? Or should I stick to maps?

Regards.
"
wrozansk wrote:
Hello,

I have a lvl 80 Duelist I can respec and I'm looking to try this build. How does it work in Uber Lab? Or should I stick to maps?

Regards.

Hi

From my experience you can farm uber lab easily you just have to be a little carefull at the third stage boss fight. Unslot bloodrage it can be annoying in trap phase ^^'

Fly safe
Is it worth holding onto the anvil for the extra 8%? Playing this in HC and debating whether i should drop it for more life/damage.
"
jhahn812 wrote:
Is it worth holding onto the anvil for the extra 8%? Playing this in HC and debating whether i should drop it for more life/damage.

Anvil adds alot of tankiness, if you can try and get a corrupted anvil with something usefull, attack speed, +1 curse + charge.
I think that in HC you would want to keep the anvil
Especially the +1 curse with enfeeble+ temporal chains can save your life in my experience.
Spoiler

Last edited by ResidentHippy on Apr 13, 2017, 5:37:14 PM
Has anyone tried this build with Reave as main? Or does the build get enough dex for reave?
First off, thank you for this awesome build guide. Kudos! I'm going to try this build, but with a "twist." Instead of Lioneye's Remorse, I'm going to dual wield Advancing Fortress, socket Blood Magic with Whirling Blades, and tweak the tree a bit to cover any losses to block chance. I might also go Static Strike or Frenzy with Melee Splash, depending on which fits my needs. It may sound a bit sketchy, but I think I can make it work. Again, thank you for contributing this guide to the forums. Cheers!
#1 Is this build good if I use Wild Strike instead of static? Can anyone help me with the skill tree on which nodes should I switch or take?

#2 I just started playing SSF. Do any of the uniques required can be farmed using divination cards? or all are RNG?
How do u think this build will work on HC? I have lvl70 character now on hc trying to survive with pretty nice gear saved from earlier run.

What do u think about Warlord's Mark? I'm running that with blashphemy and hatred. No need to for extra leech :) Do u think that setup could be better? Would be nice to get double curse somehow but maybe that's just too much.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info