[3.3] Unstoppable Gladiator 78% Max Block/Spells. Best Low Budget League Starter

"
Osiris187 wrote:
what about useing Cleave, added fire dmg increased area effect/con effect and hypothermia in the helmet? any thoughts on this?

I use Cleave with the new threshhold gem...I love it personally. I am running up to Tier 14 maps with no problems, except on a few maps with heavy chaos damage or multiple degens. I am currently leveling up Sunder to swap out when I need some range.

I always keep conc effect in the helm, due to the bleed explosions giving me more tan enough aoe to keep the clear speed decent.
Sorry if already answered but why Mace nodes with Soul Taker that is an Axe? Sorry looked at the wrong tree Doh.
Last edited by BenN1ce on Apr 4, 2017, 10:08:03 PM
Hello everyone,

I have been following this build this season after trying a couple other ones prior and really enjoy its playstyle. I am not a very rich man, but I am trying to figure out the best way to improve my guy. Like what should be my first big purchase, legacy bringer of rain? That other shield? The Red dream jewel? or maybe nicer rings/gloves/boots etc...? I always struggle with this. Anyone have any ideas?
"
thomashays167 wrote:
Hello everyone,

I have been following this build this season after trying a couple other ones prior and really enjoy its playstyle. I am not a very rich man, but I am trying to figure out the best way to improve my guy. Like what should be my first big purchase, legacy bringer of rain? That other shield? The Red dream jewel? or maybe nicer rings/gloves/boots etc...? I always struggle with this. Anyone have any ideas?

Hello

I can maybe answer, I use a The surrender shield and it is realy powerfull the life+armor add when block + leech on reckoning lvl 30 is just strong in term of tankiness. For legacy bringer i ask myself the same question is ~60hp more + little extra dps and the 15% block that free 3 skill point worth 10ex ... don't know ^^'

Here my gear for example the only expensive thing is the shield the rest are lucky loot or cheap buy on poe.trade (i buy soul taker cheap in early breach league):

Hope it helped

Fly safe
Hello Everyone !!! i made a video of this build farming lab and now i open more than 80 chests :D It really feel nice to see the loots explode on the end of the lab! i have the sunder version! nice build man !

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ORH7F1IrBms&t
"
Honestegase wrote:
The Surrender Ezomyte Tower Shield vs Lioneye's Remorse Pinnacle Tower Shield

Is the main post skill build up to date? I haven't seen a 2.6 update for the build just a post that it will be updated.

Hey guys,

Another question; which would be better, CWDT with immortal call, increased duration, and tempest shield or CWDT with enfeeble, blood rage, and tempest shield (like in the guide)?

I'm wondering the pros and cons between the two.

Thanks!
Yes legacy bringer is a huge DPS increase.

Steel rings are a huge DPS increase.

Surrender is a great shield but the anticipation also has its benefits. If your life is low use lioneyes.

You should be using 2 skills, the OP is absolutely correct. 1 skill for phys damage, static full conversation to lightning for the other. It allows you to run phys or else reflect and other map mods easily. Also using static strike vinktars is amazing.

Hi guys,

sorry if it was asked, so many pages.

Is this build HC Viable?
Is there some content this build can't do?

Thanks!
Character limit of 300 characters exceeded
Content can not exceed 5 lines in length

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info