[3.3] Unstoppable Gladiator 78% Max Block/Spells. Best Low Budget League Starter

In bandits mercilles whats the better choice?:

- Frenzy charge? (because we are using blood rage).
- Endurance? (because bringer of rain).
- just a passive point?
"
NaarJitsu wrote:
I'm loving this build, and I'm using lacerate.
My only complaint is the DPS feels really...lacking...

Would love to have a tanky/leechy, high DPS Lacerate variant.

I was using static strike, does insane dps but the clear speed is very slow even with 20% quality you can't keep up with breaches sometimes. For bosses is the best though.
So I changed to lacerate using same gems as you, better clear speed and aoe plus you get some "range" but you need to change Inc AoE for Concentrated Effect for bosses and it works really nice.
I thought of using double strike and phys to lightning for bosses when i get the gratuitous violence which would result in more st dps and a small aoe with the bleeding explosions for the boss adds.
/
Last edited by prodoljay on Dec 18, 2016, 12:57:25 PM
I'm new to PoE and I have been following this build as closely as possible.

Problem is: My build seems to be 95% aligned to OP's but I am getting half of the DPS.

Could someone please take a look at my hero and help me understand where I am going wrong?
What are you comparing with another?
The screenshots given are with all possible buffs: Vaal haste, Atziri's Promise, Frenzy Charges etc.
Especially the buffs from Violent Retaliation and Frenzy Charges are really short-termed.

You should probably rather compare to the unbuffed DPS of around 70k stated in the caption to the screenshot.

Oh and you really _should_ read the build better:
The OP has admitted to knowing that increased duration does not work with the fortify buff.
Swap it for either Faster Attacks or Leap Slam.
Last edited by Schnoerpf on Dec 18, 2016, 2:35:56 PM
You can get more damage with more expensive gear, like 2 steel rings and spiked gloves with phys dmg and AS, Lion's Roar and Taste of Hate.

One thing I am willing to try now is to use bloodlust support for bosses (bleed coming from shield charge). For guardians, Minotaur and Chimera are bleed immune so this is not possible :/
Last edited by calavera_ on Dec 18, 2016, 2:59:00 PM
So i have very good gear, I spent lot of currency and got some breach rings that are really fine. I know gear can be better, always can be "perfect" if you have like 30 ex... but I can't reach more than 27k dps with the lacerate, ss does more dmg but is a pain with the aoe. I can do all maps quite easy but I cant even keep up with breachlord domains, the fucking rares are so damn tanky! and tul's rares with that chilling storm... I like the build I did Atziri with no problems but I don't think is prepared for breach content, it lacks the super clear speed required. Correct me if i am wrong if someone has a video of this build clearing breach domains and breachlords please share I want to know what I am doing wrong.
Which weapon are you using at the moment? :)

i got a Soul Taker Axe with 140% and 23% attackspeed, do you thing this axe is better as this sword?

i mean the sword got a lot more physical damage, but the one aura more with Soul Taker gives a huge damage buff too or? :/

"
Ayrill wrote:
Which weapon are you using at the moment? :)

i got a Soul Taker Axe with 140% and 23% attackspeed, do you thing this axe is better as this sword?

i mean the sword got a lot more physical damage, but the one aura more with Soul Taker gives a huge damage buff too or? :/

i'd recommend your soul taker, not only you have a GOOOOOD roll on it but also varunastra won't boost your dps mush (+ the fact you'll play only 2 auras instead of 3)
"
So i have very good gear, I spent lot of currency and got some breach rings that are really fine. I know gear can be better, always can be "perfect" if you have like 30 ex... but I can't reach more than 27k dps with the lacerate, ss does more dmg but is a pain with the aoe. I can do all maps quite easy but I cant even keep up with breachlord domains, the fucking rares are so damn tanky! and tul's rares with that chilling storm... I like the build I did Atziri with no problems but I don't think is prepared for breach content, it lacks the super clear speed required. Correct me if i am wrong if someone has a video of this build clearing breach domains and breachlords please share I want to know what I am doing wrong.

I completed Xoph, Tul and Esh, used sunder for general clearing and switch to static strike for the breachlord. Btw, did Esh a 2nd time, and use static strike to map clear, didn't have a problem with the timer, since it can kill the rares pretty fast

Use ancestral warchief for dps boost on those rares, position them properly so that they don't get wiped out by the rares aoe. Use a flask of heat to counter Tul's rare chilling ground

Not sure about lacerate, but in breach portals, sunder is extremely powerful, everything just chain reaction and explode

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info