[3.3] Unstoppable Gladiator 78% Max Block/Spells. Best Low Budget League Starter

"
komodoza wrote:
Thanks for the feedback on the DPS guys!

Another issue I am having with this build is that I need life leech in order to survive tier 13+ maps.

Any ideas on why that may me?

I only use life leech gem on shaper guardians, and sometimes on ele reflect maps or no regen maps.
Normal rolled T15 maps are faceroll. How much hp you got? Judging from gear you have 4.6k hp which can be too low. I sit on 6.1k.
Last edited by sultangurde on Dec 20, 2016, 1:35:11 AM
"
exodus863 wrote:

My current weapon in breach, perhaps its better than the soul taker? Or should I switch back?

Switch back ;) you need the Soul Taker for the 3 Auras (Arctic Armor, Herald of Ashe and Hatred) :)

if you think your Soul Taker is not good enough you can try to get a better one with the Divin Cards :)

its called "The Soul" and you get them pretty cheap (for 1 chaos) from time to time on poe.trade :)
Quick question on the jewels to take: Does 8% Attack speed with axes give more DPS compared to lets say 14 or 16% increased physical damage with axes?
"
exodus863 wrote:
Quick question on the jewels to take: Does 8% Attack speed with axes give more DPS compared to lets say 14 or 16% increased physical damage with axes?

Question back, why not both? ;)

got a few jewels with x% increased physical damage with axes, x% Attack speed AND x% increased physical damage while holding a shield :)

you can get them pretty cheep for 1-2 chaos orbs on poe.trade :)
"
Ayrill wrote:
"
exodus863 wrote:

Question back, why not both? ;)

got a few jewels with x% increased physical damage with axes, x% Attack speed AND x% increased physical damage while holding a shield :)

you can get them pretty cheep for 1-2 chaos orbs on poe.trade :)

but 7% life is vital
btw , here are my equipements :

i am using cleave and the dps is around 70k, while my hp is around 5k, and i really feel safe with this build (facetanked esh tul and xoph without dying)

every jewel is 7% max life + something i need like int,dex,resistances and damage
"
"
NaarJitsu wrote:
I'm loving this build, and I'm using lacerate.
My only complaint is the DPS feels really...lacking...

Would love to have a tanky/leechy, high DPS Lacerate variant.

I was using static strike, does insane dps but the clear speed is very slow even with 20% quality you can't keep up with breaches sometimes. For bosses is the best though.
So I changed to lacerate using same gems as you, better clear speed and aoe plus you get some "range" but you need to change Inc AoE for Concentrated Effect for bosses and it works really nice.
I thought of using double strike and phys to lightning for bosses when i get the gratuitous violence which would result in more st dps and a small aoe with the bleeding explosions for the boss adds.

hey mate where did you take 155 dex and 111 int?
Last edited by prodoljay on Dec 20, 2016, 9:36:59 AM
yo guys, anyone tried uber atziri with this build yet? sitting on 73k SS dmg unbuffed, 110k with totem and flasks. i can farm normal atziri easy but uber might be a pickle (considering its like 2 ex for one entrance)
Is the BoR a must for this build? i kinda wanted to get a 6 linked armor and a decent helmet and use The Red Nightmare to get the lost block back so i could also replace The Anvil with something else.
Would that be an upgrade or not?
"
odiatoo wrote:
Is the BoR a must for this build? i kinda wanted to get a 6 linked armor and a decent helmet and use The Red Nightmare to get the lost block back so i could also replace The Anvil with something else.
Would that be an upgrade or not?

check out the first page ;) there is a Point with "6L Body Armor Version" ;) there you find your answer :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info