[3.3] Unstoppable Gladiator 78% Max Block/Spells. Best Low Budget League Starter

I think i finally completed the build and i is one of the best builds i have played so far.
Managed to get to 95 level and for now completed 4 out of 5 breach lords.
Fire, Ice and Lightning are easy - zones are 70, for physical it is harder to meet timer, because zone is 75 level. Chayula on the other hand is level 80 zone with not so good density, so we failed (me and my friend pizza guy). 2Exa went down the drain.

Killed shaper guardians many times.
At the moment running Perandus maps to get last coffers for challenge and will try to go for 36/40.

About dps ended up with Static Strike without PhystoLighting so i am procing explosions (that is key for breaches etc). Tooltip with auras is around 88k and top buffed with Taste of Hate, Atziri flask, vaal haste, ancestral totem and 4 frenzy charges was 218k with 10 attacks per sec and after hit explosions it can peak to around 400k.

Jewels is the key, dont be cheap, buy 7% life with attack speed and some other good mods (chaos res, all res, area damage etc).

Also ended up with 6100 life and 100 es and it is still not enough to survive volatile explosion with added fire on t15 map, so i use totem to finish yellow mob with it.

With that many attack per sec i found out 2 or 4% chance of shock quite a big dps boost.
As the op stated biggest issues are chaos damage, i also can add detonate dead mobs and cursing mobs on higher levels (curse immune flask is a must).

Gear:

Last edited by sultangurde on Dec 19, 2016, 2:12:37 AM
"
So i have very good gear, I spent lot of currency and got some breach rings that are really fine. I know gear can be better, always can be "perfect" if you have like 30 ex... but I can't reach more than 27k dps with the lacerate, ss does more dmg but is a pain with the aoe. I can do all maps quite easy but I cant even keep up with breachlord domains, the fucking rares are so damn tanky! and tul's rares with that chilling storm... I like the build I did Atziri with no problems but I don't think is prepared for breach content, it lacks the super clear speed required. Correct me if i am wrong if someone has a video of this build clearing breach domains and breachlords please share I want to know what I am doing wrong.

This build destroy breach content (exept maybe for chayula realm).

I would go lacerate if i had 2h starforge, for this build it is suboptimal. Lacerate and Lion Roar flask looks good in theory, but you waste dps that way. With lacerate you are not in pure melee range, and because of this you are not blocking a lot, which means you dont get 8% more phys for every block recently (believe me 20-30 stacks of it is normal in good density mob breach). As i stated you can abuse this mechanics on many small hit bosses, packs to get insane dps (vulcano boss, herald of obelisk packs, lair black breath boss, tul breath etc).

You propably play pure elemental static strike, it has highest dps, but it is not good for breaches. Go my setup: Static Strike, Multistrike, Added Fire Damage, Weapon Elemental Damage and just blow up those tanky elites with small dudes using Gratuitous Violence passive.
If you have problem with cold breaces it is mostly because you get chilled, frozen.
Taste of hate greatly helps. For cold breaches i always run 2 dps flasks.
Last edited by sultangurde on Dec 19, 2016, 2:05:37 AM
why not take attack speed bandits????
what you think of using the unique armor brass dome with this setup for 6l armor with varunastra weapon
"
southheaven wrote:
what you think of using the unique armor brass dome with this setup for 6l armor with varunastra weapon

Propably worst possible choice for body armour. Why would You like to reduce your block by 30%?
Last edited by sultangurde on Dec 19, 2016, 8:21:27 AM
iono why i didnt think of that lol yea def wont be using that
got pretty the same gear as yours :) maybe a bit better jewels now :)

my focus now is the make a "good" corrupted Soul Taker with Culling Strike :D

i think it's pretty expensiv but if i'm lucky that would be overkill or? :D
GG ring dropped for me:

My current weapon in breach, perhaps its better than the soul taker? Or should I switch back?
Thanks for the feedback on the DPS guys!

Another issue I am having with this build is that I need life leech in order to survive tier 13+ maps.

Any ideas on why that may me?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info