[3.3] Unstoppable Gladiator 78% Max Block/Spells. Best Low Budget League Starter

"
southheaven wrote:
what skill tree would you recommend if i was gonna use the sword and 6 link chest?

There is a alternative section about using a 6L chest with this build and all changes required.
"
sultangurde wrote:
"
Anbokr wrote:
Hey @sultangurde, I'm pretty curious what you ended up choosing for bandits since you're so far progressed with the build. Did you go skill/endurance (cruel/merc) like the guide says or opt for something different?

My gut tells me attk speed or phys damage (for the bleed explosion) and then a skill point or frenzy charge in merc might be more ideal. But want to hear from someone who has played the build at end game if they have experimented with different bandit choices at all?

40hp, attack speed, endurance charge (would rather take a point now, maybe will change).

Probably you're right. I will consider changing on next guide update.
Hi guys, i've just got the surrender and red nightmare to STD (lol that was hell of a work), would now like to ask you of an ultimate setup with these 2 (helm+body). 6L Belly + Abyssus don't seem to give too much hp and def TBH, are there any good uniques? Should i stick to rares instead? Or am i going crazy and belly + abyssus are actually cool? I have a legacy BoR in my disposal though... Thank you in advance for your feedback
I'm loving this build, and I'm using lacerate.
My only complaint is the DPS feels really...lacking...

Would love to have a tanky/leechy, high DPS Lacerate variant.

"Your grandchildren will awaken screaming in memory of what I utter today!"
- Path of Exile, Legacy Whispers of Doom Keystone
For those using Red Trail + Bloogrip, maybe one extra frenzy charge instead of endurance charge would be better? Since with the boots you get frenzy ON HIT, and if you drop BoR you can't generate endurance charges during boss fights with blocks, but you can get 4 frenzy charges.
Lacerate will propably work much better with 2hander weapons like Starforge.
It has 119% base attack damage which is low, comparing even to static strike (159%).
The other thing is lacerate got different mechanics, especially with Lion's Roar..
It pushes back mobs. And with this build you want to be in very center of the mobs bashing and smashing. Also the surrender shield reckoning level 30 really helps with dps.

On the other hand i was lucky yesterday and bought

For people wondering how much dps increase is the enchant, static strike tooltip with auras went from 70 to 74k.
"
im666im666 wrote:
Hi guys, i've just got the surrender and red nightmare to STD (lol that was hell of a work), would now like to ask you of an ultimate setup with these 2 (helm+body). 6L Belly + Abyssus don't seem to give too much hp and def TBH, are there any good uniques? Should i stick to rares instead? Or am i going crazy and belly + abyssus are actually cool? I have a legacy BoR in my disposal though... Thank you in advance for your feedback

I think The Surrender + 6L Belly (or legacy BoR) could be a good combination. As already stated before, I personally don't like Abyssus because you can't avoid random deaths on highest tiers.

About Red Nightmare, I didn't spend the time to theorycraft something with that jewel. 13% additional block chance is just way too much and personally I got the feeling that could be more useful on a full block dual wielding build than this one. Dual wielding already gives you 15% block chance, plus that jewel you got 28% block, almost the same as any shield.
With double legacy BoR this jewel seems to be redundant as well as any helm + 6L, my only concern is that i have TOO MUCH block - 74 by default +3 from TS and +8 from painforged so now looking for ideas to replace tempest shield with something more tasty, probably...
Guys, can you check my build on my profile and tell what should i change or improve?

I think my items are better than the ones mentioned in the build and im not even close to the DPS that i should have according to build ;x

static strike DPS without auras and everything: 48k.

I went for the T15 bosses, its so nice that they cant really kill me :D, but i can kill them as well.
"
renimek wrote:
Guys, can you check my build on my profile and tell what should i change or improve?

I think my items are better than the ones mentioned in the build and im not even close to the DPS that i should have according to build ;x

static strike DPS without auras and everything: 48k.

I went for the T15 bosses, its so nice that they cant really kill me :D, but i can kill them as well.

First, use curse on hit + enfeeble + whatever you like on you shield. The reckoning skill will proc the enfeeble when you block. This makes room for leap slam if you like, or riposte, to increase your DPS a little more

Second, you really, REALLY need violent retaliation from uber lab. That 80% damage plus the stacking damage from blocks is no joke.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info