[3.2+] Explosive Cleave / Lacerate Gladiator. Insane Clear Speed, Solid Defenses and Budget

"
Supreme_Pizza wrote:
you could probably try going for a legacy soul taker. Combine that with upgraded rings/gloves/rustic sash and the DPS might just be enough.

Also the formatting on my guide got messed up and I cant revert it. I have messaged GGG support and hopefully it should be fixed soon.

Well highroll legacy soul takers are more then 20ex this elague, which is a lot, i l probably gonna try to get a 400+ pdps offhand instead
I suppose good rolled steel ring and 15% ias spiked gloves gonna boosts dps by a bit, i am not quite sure thats gonna be enought
i also started using that flask along with atziri, t15 bosses die in 2-3 secs
Sin rebirth gonna beat atziri flask, but its kinda expensive aswell.
And i am using Vaal Lightning trap aswell ;) couse its broken
https://postimg.org/image/69ozl4dm7/539b234a/ here is some dps screenshot fullbuffed with conc effect

Upd: I upgraded my gear a bit:
Aiming moslt for damage and stats to equip gems, and for some life/res:

Now i sit on 125k unbuffed with inc aoe
And about 400k with conc effect/charges/bloodrage/totem/atziri flask, i dont take onslaught in account, couse it last 3s and i dont know how to get spot for an onsalught flask.
Last edited by LostSinner666 on Mar 15, 2017, 6:41:16 PM
@ LostSinner666

Some questions:
1. When you said "unbuffed", does it mean the Hared and Ash turned off too?

2. Have you tried Lacerate? To me, Lacerate has better "feels", but lower sheet DPS.

3. How much Poison (from Voidheart) adds to the DPS. I am considering using Snakebite gloves.

Thanks,
@tomiscool

Yeah my bad, I have changed it now. Only 3 endurance charges for this build.

@TheHeadsmasher

Since we don't particularly scale chaos damage on this build and we don't have a lot of 'more' multipliers, the poison component doesn't make a huge amount of difference.

Also, we probably only need poison for bosses, but because we can't maintain our frenzy charges against bosses, snakebite's utility is greatly diminished.

I guess one thing about lacerate is that against solo bosses/enemies, since the 2 waves overlap it becomes double the damage which does not show up on the tooltip.

@LostSinner666

I think your gear is definitely really good now and it will be hard to improve from that. Legacy Rumi's and Legacy soul taker are the only possible gear upgrades I can think of. Also try to get a catalysed eternal flask and 20% quality on all your flasks. Sin's rebirth is also a good upgrade but incredibly expensive.

Otherwise I reckon 400k DPS might be good enough for Shaper, but I really can't say for sure. If you do manage to do Shaper, feel free to post up a video if you can.

Also, you can right click on your gems to hide them.

Again, I won't be responding to comments very often. Only once in a while.
Last edited by cookees on Mar 15, 2017, 11:57:20 PM
"
LostSinner666 wrote:

Just an observation:
You are still using fortify with your leap slam. Is there a reason for this?

You could just put Ancestral Protector instead of it. And then move flame golem to boots. And then use smth. else in your cast when damage taken setup.
Or am I missing something?
Last edited by GedasG on Mar 16, 2017, 5:30:44 AM
"
GedasG wrote:
"
LostSinner666 wrote:

Just an observation:
You are still using fortify with your leap slam. Is there a reason for this?

You could just put Ancestral Protector instead of it. And then move flame golem to boots. And then use smth. else in your cast when damage taken setup.
Or am I missing something?

thats actually handy, thanks for observation
Was thinking totem wont work w/o blood magic at 0 mana, but it does

@TheHeadsmasher
Voidheart isnt needed, u can get bleed from an axe in 2nd hand, but its gonna be hard to get more than 350 pdps on it since bleeding is a prefix
And i also scale poison damage with witchfire flask and atziri's promise by a bit, so it help on fat bosses/uber izaro by a lot.
I dont feel like lacerate is better, only difference is range, and u wont get free fortify from threshhold jewel.
And yes thats the damage with hatred and herald
Last edited by LostSinner666 on Mar 16, 2017, 5:44:55 AM
What do you think about Rigwald's Savagery Royal Axe? Is it worth to change that instead of Jack Axe?
In terms of dps - they are like the same, but rigwald has 40% more damage when dual wielding so i guess rigwald is a bit better
What about the Overwhelming Odds jewel? Looks insane for this build imo. If your Cleave ofc

10-15)% increased Physical Damage
With at least 40 Strength in Radius, Cleave grants Fortify on Hit
With at least 40 Strength in Radius, Cleave has 3% increased Area of
Effect per Nearby Enemy
I was wondering about one thing, the Vaal Pact. It's really not necessary since we deal many damage but we lack of regeneration (It's the problem i face actually, i miss some health regen and the leech is only working on time, not enough to keep me alive), but to get this is could totally break the actual skill tree, how can i fix that without "kill" everything on that build i love ?
Last edited by Oozora on Mar 16, 2017, 1:42:14 PM
"
LostSinner666 wrote:
"
Supreme_Pizza wrote:
you could probably try going for a legacy soul taker. Combine that with upgraded rings/gloves/rustic sash and the DPS might just be enough.

Also the formatting on my guide got messed up and I cant revert it. I have messaged GGG support and hopefully it should be fixed soon.

Well highroll legacy soul takers are more then 20ex this elague, which is a lot, i l probably gonna try to get a 400+ pdps offhand instead
I suppose good rolled steel ring and 15% ias spiked gloves gonna boosts dps by a bit, i am not quite sure thats gonna be enought
i also started using that flask along with atziri, t15 bosses die in 2-3 secs
Sin rebirth gonna beat atziri flask, but its kinda expensive aswell.
And i am using Vaal Lightning trap aswell ;) couse its broken
https://postimg.org/image/69ozl4dm7/539b234a/ here is some dps screenshot fullbuffed with conc effect

Upd: I upgraded my gear a bit:
Aiming moslt for damage and stats to equip gems, and for some life/res:

Now i sit on 125k unbuffed with inc aoe
And about 400k with conc effect/charges/bloodrage/totem/atziri flask, i dont take onslaught in account, couse it last 3s and i dont know how to get spot for an onsalught flask.

witchfire brew still needs +1 curse, else ur enfeeble gets overwriten

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info