[3.2+] Explosive Cleave / Lacerate Gladiator. Insane Clear Speed, Solid Defenses and Budget

Can this kill t16 boss without problem?
shaper viable?
uber atziri viable?

pls do reply to anyone who is trying this build, i wanna try it later
███۞████ಠ益ಠ██ ]▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▃
▂▄▅█████████▅▄▃▂
I███████████████████].
◥⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙◤... Get ze Panzer and ze flammenwerfer - kentpachi
"
kentpachi wrote:
shaper viable?
uber atziri viable?

With more focus on the block and armour side with Legacy BoR and 2x Legacy Soul Taker you should be able to drop them very quickly. Also take a couple points in leech.
I make odd builds and sometimes write guides.
My updates and other junk are at https://www.youtube.com/user/Psywearebabylon
Been playing since before Atziri so got maybe 1% of the games intricacies learnt. Only 4 million more hours playing to be classed as a rank amateur :D
How about ancestral protector? i switch the ralcry for an ancestral protector with meele supp, fire add supp and fortify supp, is really dealing a good job with some AoE bosses who are very hard to reach them without dying and is really helpful with single target dmg
"
kentpachi wrote:
shaper viable?
uber atziri viable?

I've Been playing similar build(with some minor changes in tree), lvl 90.Did most uf the maps up to 16.Did normal atziri/uber lab.
With pretty shitty gear.With Relic BoR, 2x Soul Takers and voidheart i am pretty sure i can do all the content in this game
Got mine to 90 in the current legacy league. Gear is in profile , I failed a core map t15 yesterday mainly due to my own lack of experience in endgame POE but this has been a really fun mapping build and excellent uber lab farmer. I'm not sure what changes I would need to make to kill guardians and if shaper/uber atziri are possible. But I've done a few twinned t13/14 vaaled maps so far without a hitch.

I would love to hear if ideas on things I can improve to push this character further. Currently looking to roll another toon dedicated to killing uber atziri / shaper.
I've noticed you can trim some fat with links by getting rid of increased duration on blood rage, and having all your blood magic req things in one four link, golem, cry, and blood rage pretty easily, also I found fortify on leap slam not really needed since cleave always fortifies, I'm not sure what to do with the free links, but personally I have an ancestral warchief in a four link to help kill bosses or volatiles without worry, and its gone pretty well, a great build and not that expensive in legacy, only around 80c for BoR and Soul Taker
Enjoying the build, I however dont feel like the Increased AoE link is really needed and can be replace with something else. The AoE nerfs from this last patch makes it feel like the AoE support just doesn't do anything. I've been switching between Conc Effect/Life on Hit and it works pretty well for me.
i wonder: Is it worth working an Ancestral Warchief totem in there for the 18% melee damage multiplier?
Is bringer of teh rain mandatory? I find the extra gore effect to messy.
Testing a variant of this build with a few deviations item and skill wise. Will report back when I'm finished, acquired my legacy voidheart + BoR + soultaker though :).

Just a couple more items and then I'll optimize.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info