StupidFatHobbit's Sovereign Filter

Hello!

I have two questions:

1.) How would I progress adding Orbs of Alteration to the Strict version of the filter?

2.) Will there be an economy update for the filter soon? Some items highlighted by the strict filter arent worth a penny.

Thank you!
"
Edeka wrote:
Hello!

I have two questions:

1.) How would I progress adding Orbs of Alteration to the Strict version of the filter?

2.) Will there be an economy update for the filter soon? Some items highlighted by the strict filter arent worth a penny.

Thank you!

In Section 4 - Currency, the latter portion is the minor currency, you can just change 'Hide' to 'Show' for the currency types you want to see.

For economy stuff, hobbit made it fairly easy to do yourself if you don't mind getting your hands dirty. Take note of which items are highlighting incorrectly (in my case, fossils were the worst offender), go to the appropriate section and shuffle around the base types as needed (I used poe.ninja to re-tier fossils, as well as crafting bases, and some uniques).

Hope this helps!
>:(
"
Funcicles wrote:
"
Edeka wrote:
Hello!

I have two questions:

Thank you!

In Section 4 - Currency, the latter portion is the minor currency, you can just change 'Hide' to 'Show' for the currency types you want to see.

For economy stuff, hobbit made it fairly easy to do yourself if you don't mind getting your hands dirty. Take note of which items are highlighting incorrectly (in my case, fossils were the worst offender), go to the appropriate section and shuffle around the base types as needed (I used poe.ninja to re-tier fossils, as well as crafting bases, and some uniques).

Hope this helps!

Thank you!
Will the way I edited the chaos recipe block be fine, I'm currently using the general filter with no other changes outside of this block, but I normally use the strict version with modifications so also wondering if I add this to my strict filter if it will be alright as well.

Edit : Also do I need to add this anywhere or would this be covered by the block directly below chaos recipe assist.

Hide
Class "Helmets" "Gloves" "Boots" "Body Armours" "Shields" "Quivers" "Wands" "Daggers" "Sceptres" "Bows" "Claws" "One Hand Swords" "Thrusting One Hand Swords" "One Hand Axes" "One Hand Maces" "Staves" "Two Hand Swords" "Two Hand Axes" "Two Hand Maces"
SetFontSize 18
ItemLevel >= 65
Rarity Rare

Edit 2 : After doing a little more edits, I ran some maps with the stock filter with my chaos filter edit and the some of the Tier 1/2 rares in section 11 are being hidden(I hid some). Will putting the whole chaos recipe block right above everything else give it priority and anything that doesn't fit the criteria should theoretically be covered by the filter naturally.

Example : I have 3x1 weapons highlighted and if I were to place my edit at top of section 11 any T1/T2 non 3x1s should be highlighted with the default colors/placement that Hobbit originally had with no issues correct?
Last edited by mukbangherowarrior on Jun 25, 2019, 4:19:24 PM
I have been testing this lootfilter, and have some questions:

1. Why is the font smaller for several currencies in the SSF section compared to the normal currency section? (40 vs 45)

2. What's the purpose of the Bone Shield highlight in the SSF section?

3. Why no claws in Section 10? Right now every one-handed right-side tree melee builds I'm either playing or looking at as potential reroll uses claws.

4. The borders of armor pieces when leveling is a bit hard to understand:
Is this right? Cyan - 4L, green - 3L, blue - low-level 2L, and yellow - preferred base?

Thanks for the filter!
So this was the only league where I haven't done an economy update. Long story short is that while I still enjoy PoE, I've been finding it harder and harder to play for extended periods of time over the past year and I've been playing a lot more other games. I will be playing Blight but not as much as I've played other leagues in the past as my focus for the next couple months is going to be WoW Classic.

There will of course be an update for Blight league.

I aim to do a full economy update approximately 2 weeks after Blight has launched. The lack of economy update this league is not going to be a repeat occurrence.

I will always keep the filter updated regardless if I'm playing the league or not.

For those of you who want to know what my WoW Classic plans are, I will be starting on Faerlina Horde with Raiz.

"
StarRune wrote:
I have been testing this lootfilter, and have some questions:

1. Why is the font smaller for several currencies in the SSF section compared to the normal currency section? (40 vs 45)

2. What's the purpose of the Bone Shield highlight in the SSF section?

3. Why no claws in Section 10? Right now every one-handed right-side tree melee builds I'm either playing or looking at as potential reroll uses claws.

4. The borders of armor pieces when leveling is a bit hard to understand:
Is this right? Cyan - 4L, green - 3L, blue - low-level 2L, and yellow - preferred base?

Thanks for the filter!

1. SSF override block is identical across all filters, even in strict. Usually you don't enable those blocks in general (since those are shown regardless) and that's just the font size I set it at. You can increase it if you want.

2. +1 minion helm recipe

3. Because the meta has more or less always favored axes for racing/levelling and I don't believe that's changed. I think I trimmed rare claws from rare highlighting a few updates back but they're easily re-added if you want (section 11).

4. blue border/bg 2L, green border/bg 3L, cyan border/bg 4L. brown border is best basetype, faint yellow highlighting is actually 2x2 chaos recipe assist. There's definitely a lot of nuance in the borders that takes getting used to but the entire point of the filter is that things should be identifiable by filtering/color alone.

Also, much thanks to those that have been helping answer others' questions in this thread
IGN: Hobbit | twitch.tv/sfhobbit | Filter: poeurl.com/xZL
Last edited by StupidFatHobbit on Aug 25, 2019, 10:19:25 PM
9/5/19 - v3.8.0

Blight League Launch Release

This update contains support for the new and changed items in Blight League. I will be playing this league relatively casually because of Classic WoW but am planning to do a major economy revamp approximately 2 weeks in (as I did not do one last league).

Update Notes:
- Added support for Oils
- Default chance item changed to Leather Belt
- Added highlighting for the three new Atlas bases

Unique Tier Changes:
- Added all new and changed Blight uniques to the temporary Blight Prediction Tier (sound, minimap icon, temporary light)

Divination Tier Changes:
- Tiered all the incoming Blight Divination Cards

As usual, the best way to stay up to date on the filter is to follow the forum thread or to add me ingame. With the filter's increasing popularity, the best way to ask me questions about it is over my stream [twitch.tv/sfhobbit](https://twitch.tv/sfhobbit) as I simply cannot type while playing. Any lengthy inquiries will always be directed to the stream if it is online. I will be playing this league relatively casually because of Classic WoW but am planning to do a major economy revamp approximately 2 weeks in (as I did not do one last league).
Last edited by StupidFatHobbit on Sep 24, 2019, 12:35:36 PM
"
9/5/19 - v3.8.0

Blight League Launch Release

This update contains support for the new and changed items in Blight League. I will be playing this league relatively casually because of Classic WoW but am planning to do a major economy revamp approximately 2 weeks in (as I did not do one last league).

Update Notes:
- Added support for Oils
- Default chance item changed to Leather Belt
- Added highlighting for the three new Atlas bases

Unique Tier Changes:
- Added all new and changed Blight uniques to the temporary Blight Prediction Tier (sound, minimap icon, temporary light)

Divination Tier Changes:
- Tiered all the incoming Blight Divination Cards

As usual, the best way to stay up to date on the filter is to follow the forum thread or to add me ingame. With the filter's increasing popularity, the best way to ask me questions about it is over my stream [twitch.tv/sfhobbit](https://twitch.tv/sfhobbit) as I simply cannot type while playing. Any lengthy inquiries will always be directed to the stream if it is online. I will be playing this league relatively casually because of Classic WoW but am planning to do a major economy revamp approximately 2 weeks in (as I did not do one last league).

Got a copy of the Legion general filter? Forgot to download for league practice. Also thanks for speedy filter update
Last edited by Riven_Moans on Sep 5, 2019, 8:37:50 PM
"
Riven_Moans wrote:

Got a copy of the Legion general filter? Forgot to download for league practice. Also thanks for speedy filter update

https://pastebin.com/K1kkVP6S
Last edited by StupidFatHobbit on Sep 5, 2019, 11:03:05 PM
Thank you for making this filter and maintaining it!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info