StupidFatHobbit's Sovereign Filter

"
tweedacus wrote:
Is this going to be updated for 2.4? if not can someone please tell me how to do it myself? in love with this filter

I hope so! This is definitely my filter of choice too.
Updated for 2.4 / Essence League.

Lots of minor color changes in this version for consistency, readability, and overall better filtering. Also went over the entire filter line by line and smoothed out a few areas.

Note: This is a REQUIRED update because of the new Atlas items being added in 2.4. If you do not update they will only show up if they are rare.

"
tweedacus wrote:
Is this going to be updated for 2.4? if not can someone please tell me how to do it myself? in love with this filter

I will always update the filter for the upcoming league even if I am not playing the game at the time. Even then it's written to be very futureproof. New currencies, div cards, uniques, etc, will always be shown. Only adding new actual basetypes to the game will mandate an update, as with all whitelist filters.

GL and thanks for the support! I'll be streaming more this league at twitch.tv/sfhobbit
IGN: Hobbit | twitch.tv/sfhobbit | Filter: poeurl.com/xZL
Last edited by StupidFatHobbit on Sep 2, 2016, 3:52:13 AM
"
Updated for 2.4 / Essence League.

Lots of minor color changes in this version for consistency, readability, and overall better filtering. Also went over the entire filter line by line and smoothed out a few areas.

Note: This is a REQUIRED update because of the new Atlas items being added in 2.4. If you do not update they will only show up if they are rare.

"
tweedacus wrote:

I will always update the filter for the upcoming league even if I am not playing the game at the time. Even then it's written to be very futureproof. New currencies, div cards, uniques, etc, will always be shown. Only adding new actual basetypes to the game will mandate an update, as with all whitelist filters.

GL and thanks for the support! I'll be streaming more this league at twitch.tv/sfhobbit

Awesome stuff.
Thanks for making/updating this!
Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate, it is that we are powerful beyond measure.
Ty for the filter
Note/PSA to everyone using the filter - it's been balanced around more or less normal droprates, especially in regards to alchemies. Essence League is basically Infinite Alchemy League, and thus white items are much more valuable than they normally are in most leagues.

The filter is normally very aggressive at hiding white items and you may want to take a look at the "Alch Bases/Other White Item Highlighting" section and enable some of the blocks that are normally commented out to reduce spam while mapping. Basically in normal play you'd only really be alching jewellery at those mid tier map levels, but in Essence league you often want to see white bases even if they're not top ilvl. I simply didn't forsee the ridiculous abundance of "Alchemy Orbs" we would have.

I will be releasing a small update to the filter within the next day or so to further optimize it for Essence league.
whelp.
i'm trying to get used to the filter but it doesn't let me set the volume(to low priority currencies - scrolls, augs, alts, jewlers, fusings etc) to a higher value.

the in game: Options/Sound/Item Filter Alert Volume does nothing to those sounds.
(note: sound effects volume option does work on those but it raises the volume on all effects so it's useless because i can't hear them over the sound of ... everything else)
Last edited by kreca73 on Sep 4, 2016, 9:00:41 AM
"
kreca73 wrote:
whelp.
i'm trying to get used to the filter but it doesn't let me set the volume(to low priority currencies - scrolls, augs, alts, jewlers, fusings etc) to a higher value.

the in game: Options/Sound/Item Filter Alert Volume does nothing to those sounds.
(note: sound effects volume option does work on those but it raises the volume on all effects so it's useless because i can't hear them over the sound of ... everything else)

The "Item Filter Volume" in the options only affects items that have an Item Filter sound attached to them using the PlayAlertSound command. The default sounds normally attached to currency items cannot be increased in volume by anything other than the master volume slider.

If you want an alert sound for the tiny currencies like the ones you've mentioned, that is not in the filter by default. You'll need to add it to yourself to the "Currency Enlarger" line near the top of the filter. I'll warn you though that it will get *very* spammy.
Last edited by StupidFatHobbit on Sep 4, 2016, 9:37:17 AM
ty, i made it spammy :)
Really enjoying the filter, thanks! Any idea when the next update will be? Would love to add crude bows above ilvl50 on there but I just fail when I try..

Thank you for your work!
"
davidftw wrote:
Really enjoying the filter, thanks! Any idea when the next update will be? Would love to add crude bows above ilvl50 on there but I just fail when I try..

Thank you for your work!

Yea you were the guy who stopped by my stream right? Find the block near the top of the filter that shows:

#Priority Highlight - Quick way to add something unusual that may not be in the filter or make something temporarily bigger
#Show
# BaseType "Rubber Ducky"
# SetBorderColor 255 0 0
# SetBackgroundColor 255 255 255
# ItemLevel >= 80

and change it so it shows

#Priority Highlight - Quick way to add something unusual that may not be in the filter or make something temporarily bigger
Show
BaseType "Crude Bow"
SetBorderColor 255 0 0
SetBackgroundColor 255 255 255
ItemLevel >= 50

That's it. As far as updates, the next one should be tonight, tomorrow at latest. Meant to have it out a few days ago but I've been making a lot of minor changes over the past few days including fixing up the div card list which currently has sounds on way too many shitty cards.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info