StupidFatHobbit's Sovereign Filter

3/23/19 - v3.6.1

Synthesis League Update I - Economy and Various Improvements

This update contains major improvements to Fractured Item highlighting and Prophecy highlighting as well as a number of other minor improvements.

It's worth noting that this is likely going to be the only update of the league (unless Chris hears my plea and implements ID'd fractured item highlighting) as the Grim Dawn expansion is arriving soon and I'll be taking some time to re-familiarize myself with the game before it hits. For those of you who need a slower-paced break from PoE, I'd encourage checking it out as it's a welcome break between leagues.

Update Notes:
- Added complete Fractured highlighting as well as possible. All ES bases, 84/86 bases, and various other certain classes (boots, chests, jewellery, bows, etc) are always sounded and have extra highlighting. The rest aren't.
- Fractured items now use triangles instead of diamonds for minimap icons due to their abundance
- Proper Prophecy tiering has finally been implemented and now properly sorts prophecies according to value
- Prophecy council fragments now use fragment style highlighting (with a purple border) as opposed to the generic Prophecy highlights
- Updated suggested colors for links to better reflect the current meta
- Adjusted Race Overrides to be in descending order of priority - the blocks at the bottom are the "most optional" for racing (i.e. hiding div cards, etc)
- Updated atlas bases to included 84/85/86 visual distinctions via the brown to tan borders used elsewhere in the filter (note: all 84+ atlas bases retain sound in the current meta even through Uber)
- Stone of Passage changed to a slightly softer sound given the "clanky stone" sound is now heavily associated with higher value items
- Added a block to hide all normal corrupted items (mainly effects 84+ bases)
- Lab enchant base highlight now distinguishes from 84 and 86
- Slightly increased the hue of the lab enchant background so it stands out more
- 86 lab enchant shows in Uber, 84 doesn't (same behavior as prior filters, just different colors)
- 86 priority block now located at the top of section 10 instead of the middle
- Dense Fossil, Perfect Fossil both moved up a tier
- Prime Resonators off the white background and associated sound, although they still retain sound/color appropriate to their rarity (tldr: pink)
- Nightmare Bascinet removed from t2 rare highlighting (tldr: now hidden in strict, no longer has blue border in General)
- Increased the number of rare wands showing in Strict
- Toggled off the rare boot extension in Strict (slightly fewer total rare boots will be shown)

Unique Tier Changes:
- Sulphur flask from Synthesis Prediction Tier to UVV
- Savant's Robe from SPT to maximum
- Ornate Quiver, Embroidered Gloves from SPT to high
- Jewelled Foil from max to high
- Chin Sol from Small Value to bottom
- Crabmace (Auric Mace) from SV to bottom
- Sabre from SV to bottom
- Sage Wand from VV to UVV
- Praetor Crown VV to bottom

Divination Tier Changes:
- The Porcupine, The Soul, Last One Standing from top to high
- Blazing Fire from default to bottom tier
- The Risk, The Ethereal from high to top

As usual, the best way to stay up to date on the filter is to follow the forum thread or to add me ingame. With the filter's increasing popularity, the best way to ask me questions about it is over my stream (twitch.tv/sfhobbit) as I simply cannot type while playing. Any lengthy inquiries will always be directed to the stream if it is online.
IGN: Hobbit | twitch.tv/sfhobbit | Filter: poeurl.com/xZL
༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
TAKE MY ENERGY AS USUAL HOBBIT SAN!
༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
"
Snailzzz wrote:
༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
TAKE MY ENERGY AS USUAL HOBBIT SAN!
༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ

This!
Twitch: https://twitch.tv/artcrusader
༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
TAKE MY Energy HOBBIT!
༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
6/6/19 - v3.7.0

Legion League Launch Release

This update contains support for the new Legion items, tiers the new Legion divination cards, and adjusts the filter for the incoming melee meta. A number of rare melee bases have been re-added to Strict+, 2h melee once again shows while levelling and both 1h and 2h melee now include maces. This will be adjusted depending on how the melee meta develops.

For those planning on levelling as melee I'd recommend deleting the melee sections you're not using in addition to the others (i.e. if you're using 1h melee, delete 2h melee and vice versa in addition to caster/ranger).

Don't forget to set your preferred levelling colors in Section 1!

Update Notes:
- Chance Item to Glorious Plate
- Increased the number of rare melee weapons showing in Strict (both 1h and 2h)
- Rare Imperial and Harbinger bows along with Penetrating Arrow Quivers once again show. The Imbued Wand highlight for KB had been removed.
- Rare Vaal Axes, Coronal Mauls, Exquisite Blades show once again in Strict
- 1h melee levelling section now includes maces in addition to axes
- 2h melee section re-enabled by default and now also shows maces in addition to axes

Unique Tier Changes:
- Added all new and changed Legion uniques to the temporary Legion Prediction Tier (sound, minimap icon, temporary light)
- Moved Haemophilia to high tier anticipating the massive incoming demand

Divination Tier Changes:
- Tiered all the incoming Legion Divination Cards

As usual, the best way to stay up to date on the filter is to follow the forum thread or to add me ingame. With the filter's increasing popularity, the best way to ask me questions about it is over my stream (twitch.tv/sfhobbit) as I simply cannot type while playing. Any lengthy inquiries will always be directed to the stream if it is online.
Last edited by StupidFatHobbit on Jun 7, 2019, 12:33:50 AM
I want to play ED/Contagion caster on league start. However, I find it really confusing to set up the General filter for Caster Racing? Are you able to help me with this or know where I can download a racing caster filter for league start?
"
clawface wrote:
I want to play ED/Contagion caster on league start. However, I find it really confusing to set up the General filter for Caster Racing? Are you able to help me with this or know where I can download a racing caster filter for league start?

1) Set your preferred links in section 1. For ED it's pretty much blue across the board, so BBBB for 4s, BBB for 3s, etc.

2) Delete the melee/ranger levelling sections.

3) Profit

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info