3.0 Dual Striker Leechtank The Wolf Bleeds Yet Dies Not 2xCORE SHAPER UBER ATZ [Umbra-Soup-Rogue]

"
pashkudas wrote:
Okay, so sin's rebirth flask I will not have this league seeing the prices, burnt already all my currency trying to 6l belly, so as I understood it's not worth using the ammy yeah?

P.S. You are on front page now, I've personally never once even seen Abaxoth so you are there under "Why play Dual Striker" at top of forum.

I lol'zed when you tanked him so easily! He was supposed to be the most infamous boss in the game at one point, where people who could kill Uber Atziri died to him and you just took him down utterly. Love seeing stuff like that!
Dual Striker Leech Tank, creator since 11/2014
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1533986/page/1Umbra_the_Wolf
"
"
pashkudas wrote:
Okay, so sin's rebirth flask I will not have this league seeing the prices, burnt already all my currency trying to 6l belly, so as I understood it's not worth using the ammy yeah?

P.S. You are on front page now, I've personally never once even seen Abaxoth so you are there under "Why play Dual Striker" at top of forum.

I lol'zed when you tanked him so easily! He was supposed to be the most infamous boss in the game at one point, where people who could kill Uber Atziri died to him and you just took him down utterly. Love seeing stuff like that!

Yeah, that fight was reallly intense, thought I'd rip real fast lol, these fights are the joy of poe haha, thanks again for putting my fight on the thread!!
Hello, Im interested in your build but it seems it's only good in standard? Can ou show how its in temp league?
All beyond demons are a joke with this build,no matter how many can spawn where you happen to be.
While others die, you can tank them easily and show them who the boss is!
Here's hoping this build doesn't get nerfed. ES got nerfed to the ground, and now people are calling for Vaal Pact and Berserker to be nerfed also. I am super excited for the hybrid rolls for life though, if we can get 160 health on chest, Belly might not be that much superior over a good Astral plate.
"
roguemjb wrote:
Here's hoping this build doesn't get nerfed. ES got nerfed to the ground, and now people are calling for Vaal Pact and Berserker to be nerfed also. I am super excited for the hybrid rolls for life though, if we can get 160 health on chest, Belly might not be that much superior over a good Astral plate.

I have been counting the days til 3.0 for sure. I have Atziri Acuity but overall my build is already pretty expensive and Vaal Pact is what makes it possible for Shaper and Uber Atziri, without it even I would not be Shaper viable anymore and my gear is insane from before 1.0 back in the good old days when mirrors of Kalandra dropped like chaos orbs.

If GGG nerfs Vaal Pact, I'm certain the community of Dual Strikers would rage quit. My build makes a total laughing stock out of any attack/spell that does not 1 shot. Without VP that will be almost utterly gone and cookie cutter builds will run the show. I'm sure I'll quit if Soup and I could not brainstorm a way to get Vaal Pact in some good way or a good alternative. Even the thought of using Atziri's Acuity makes me furious. The game is bordering impossible to lv to 100 and I've been looking for a good Shaper build but there are none. I swear so many of the builds are the same crap. Every build is the same!

I loved this guy for over 3 years. 50,000 people love this guy too. I hope GGG will rue it in piles of money from all the rage quits if they nerf the core of my build.
Last edited by Umbra_the_Wolf on May 19, 2017, 7:35:57 PM
"
chelnov wrote:
All beyond demons are a joke with this build,no matter how many can spawn where you happen to be.
While others die, you can tank them easily and show them who the boss is!

Yeah if my dude doesn't get 1 shot he simply can not die. It really just doesn't happen but he is still able to die against the uber bosses so it's not like GGG would be fair to make him less than what he is. He's utterly amazing but when he struggles...he REALLY struggles. My build's limits are really etched in stone.
Please read my forum before posting! As I wrote a very long, in-depth guide of over 50,000 words I want you to read it! I wrote very clearly that budget builds are T16 tankable and all T15's are double boss tankable with budget build and that he is all leagues capable including hardcore. Read :D
"
pashkudas wrote:
"
"
pashkudas wrote:

Yeah, that fight was reallly intense, thought I'd rip real fast lol, these fights are the joy of poe haha, thanks again for putting my fight on the thread!!

Yeah man, absolutely. I had been wanting to paste that terd for like 2 years but just never found him. Glad to see a budget lv90 of my build made a joke of him ahahha if I had killed him at lv100 with like 500ex of gear everyone wouldda yawned like "of course" so it's really nice to see the fans support and toss some of their awesomness into the mix!
Do you ever need anti freeze flasks? I thought you had mentioned getting frozen sucks(for sure), but I see yo have just anti bleed flasks. Just curious, nice build..going to use it now that the whispering ice build I was digging on got shat on, thanks!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info