3.0 Dual Striker Leechtank The Wolf Bleeds Yet Dies Not 2xCORE SHAPER UBER ATZ [Umbra-Soup-Rogue]

"
pashkudas wrote:
Heya, Mr. Umbra, love your and Soup's build, playing LSC almost lv90 now, having most the fun with it. Trying to 6l that f**king belly, not happening soon probably. So I came up with an idea, sorry if this was already talked about, but what about Daresso's Salute amulet? Have you considered using that thingy with that massive 60% increased melee damage on full life and maybe dropping the gem in ur belly for some other gem(fire dmg or some else)? And also the +2 to range is a nice addition, would help with survivability. Not a pro player so wanted to ask you would the health loss from a rare amulet be worth it?(Coz I think it would)

My profile is open so anyone can see my gear, nothing special though.

I actually also made a video where I had a cool fight against Abaxoth with -12% max res. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p7ibSlp7vWo

So thanks again for the most fun build evar!

First off, great effing video! It's going on my thread for sure
Second, yep, Soup tried it and did away with it because of life and intelligence needs however now that I use a rare helm I want to try it again. Just removing my amulet though I lose 400 life, pretty much what people get from switching Bringer to Belly. Huge issue there since DPS is not a main concern of my build

Thanks for the advice!!! Love this! Testing like crazy and I'm looking at ways to possibly apply shock for at least a bonus on most bosses but without using added lightning gem. Vessel of Vinktar comes to mind but it might not be the greatest. Test test test!
Dual Striker Leech Tank, creator since 11/2014
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1533986/page/1Umbra_the_Wolf
Last edited by Umbra_the_Wolf on May 19, 2017, 7:42:15 AM
"
"
pashkudas wrote:
Heya, Mr. Umbra, love your and Soup's build, playing LSC almost lv90 now, having most the fun with it. Trying to 6l that f**king belly, not happening soon probably. So I came up with an idea, sorry if this was already talked about, but what about Daresso's Salute amulet? Have you considered using that thingy with that massive 60% increased melee damage on full life and maybe dropping the gem in ur belly for some other gem(fire dmg or some else)? And also the +2 to range is a nice addition, would help with survivability. Not a pro player so wanted to ask you would the health loss from a rare amulet be worth it?(Coz I think it would)

I actually also made a video where I had a cool fight against Abaxoth with -12% max res. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p7ibSlp7vWo

Second, yep, Soup tried it and did away with it because of life and intelligence needs however now that I use a rare helm I want to try it again
Thanks for the advice!!! Love this! Testing like crazy and I'm looking at ways to possibly apply shock for at least a bonus on most bosses but without using added lightning gem. Vessel of Vinktar comes to mind but it might not be the greatest. Test test test!

AHAHAA!! Thanks alot man! Glad u liked it!

Well I tried the amulet with BoR just to see the damage increase, with my current 125k dps it went up to 135k but still using the melee damage on full life support gem in the helm, with added fire the dps was actually even lower, but I had this amulet mostly in mind with belly and rare helm setup, so I think it should add up to 15-20k dps, gonna try it whenever I manage to 6L my belly. The +2 range is awesome too, I rly liked it, gives you a lil' more splash aoe. Since I now have 6.6k hp, without my 80 flat hp ammy it went down to 6.3, so that's the biggest issue and the INT isn't a problem, pretty easily u can get it on a ring or even a rare helm. So I think what we would need is a helm with max possible hp probably!

Also I noticed that you're not using a helm enchant with dual strike dmg or atk speed. Is it because rare helms with that enchant are rare and expensive on std or u mby forgot about 'em? :D
Last edited by pashkudas on May 19, 2017, 8:03:35 AM
"
pashkudas wrote:
"
"
pashkudas wrote:

Second, yep, Soup tried it and did away with it because of life and intelligence needs however now that I use a rare helm I want to try it again

AHAHAA!! Thanks alot man! Glad u liked it!

Well I tried the amulet with BoR just to see the damage increase, with my current 125k dps it went up to 135k but still using the melee damage on full life support gem in the helm, with added fire the dps was actually even lower, but I had this amulet mostly in mind with belly and rare helm setup, so I think it should add up to 15-20k dps, gonna try it whenever I manage to 6L my belly. The +2 range is awesome too, I rly liked it, gives you a lil' more splash aoe. Since I now have 6.6k hp, without my 80 flat hp ammy it went down to 6.3, so that's the biggest issue and the INT isn't a problem, pretty easily u can get it on a ring or even a rare helm. So I think what we would need is a helm with max possible hp probably!

Also I noticed that you're not using a helm enchant with dual strike dmg or atk speed. Is it because rare helms with that enchant are rare and expensive on std or u mby forgot about 'em? :D

I have tested the Daresso amulet with Soup and actual DPS is definitely inferior. Bringer of Rain DPS is higher at cost of life pool that belly offers. Bringer is rapidly becoming the budget version of my build. Chaos and poison damage far more reliable than taste's elemental dps, so even though the DPS is the same between Atz. Promise and Taste of Hate, Atz. flask will be much better in boss fights and overall mob clear speed

Dropped Rumi flask for Lion's Roar flask, dropped taste of hate flask for Atziri's promise and added Sin's Rebirth for voidheart/bloodlust synergy

DPS is now over 700k with belly+rare helm
Last edited by Umbra_the_Wolf on May 19, 2017, 11:03:30 AM
Last edited by triwesterki on May 19, 2017, 11:08:05 AM
)
Last edited by Umbra_the_Wolf on May 19, 2017, 11:09:46 AM
Okay, so sin's rebirth flask I will not have this league seeing the prices, burnt already all my currency trying to 6l belly, so as I understood it's not worth using the ammy yeah?
"
pashkudas wrote:
Okay, so sin's rebirth flask I will not have this league seeing the prices, burnt already all my currency trying to 6l belly, so as I understood it's not worth using the ammy yeah?

Yeah Sin's Rebirth is mostly for endgame speed, as it does not help defenses/leech and is 6ex solid on standard. My DPS cranked real high for a reliable source of damage so it's worth it once you are already outfitted with the rest of the more "core" gear pieces.

As I wrote on the guide, Bringer of Rain is absolutely endgame. No need for 6L belly unless you reallllllllllllllly want perfection

Remember that my videos are almost entirely Bringer of Rain at 8000 life and only 200k DPS to kill Uber Atziri and Shaper
I had to kill Shaper with Belly+Rare helm to see if it was truly viable and it was better overall for single boss but Bringer has more chances to survive, emphasis on the word "chance" since block is just chance. I felt 500 life was worth the block drop and so far I've done all T13-16 maps +Shaper without any wtf deaths.

If your internet lags go with Block on bringer of rain helm lol my internet lags, so lame

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info