3.0 Dual Striker Leechtank The Wolf Bleeds Yet Dies Not 2xCORE SHAPER UBER ATZ [Umbra-Soup-Rogue]

Lvl 91 7.8k Life , with 160k Dual strike no flask.
Can go over 340k with Lion roar , atziri and taste of hate.
Ran Minotaur almost deathless, can EASILY Facetank him , its just his random rockfalls , xd , 2 of them fall together or if minotaurs hit and a rock falls at exact same time , u r dead . Tho died only once.
Ran Phoenix Completely deathless , just avoid his discharge attack.
Did not try Chimera and Hydra , went shaper , did the first phase, sucked completely at the second phase . You can facetank his laser beam just except the last few moments of the laser beam where he does not take any damage ,and his normal auto melee attacks without a problem , its just that 2nd phase too much stuff going on , and i m playing at 130 ms ping , so it was really difficult for me. But , I am sure with this build I can do that , probably will try again sometime later :) .
The only complaint i have with this build , is DAMAGE , without flasks its bad. I am using Belly version , with a rare helm of 70 life and an encahnt of 40% dual strike damage. Probably will try shaper once i get all my Gems 20q 20 level :). Will try chimera and Hydra soon , maybe tomorrow or the day after .
Anyway , the point being , its a GREAT BUILD and works on a budget completely fine, will probably use the build as a league starter in the next league :)
"
rockz3r wrote:
Ran Minotaur almost deathless, can EASILY Facetank him , its just his random rockfalls , xd , 2 of them fall together or if minotaurs hit and a rock falls at exact same time , u r dead . Tho died only once.
Did not try Chimera and Hydra , went shaper , did the first phase, sucked completely at the second phase . You can facetank his laser beam just except the last few moments of the laser beam where he does not take any damage ,and his normal auto melee attacks without a problem , its just that 2nd phase too much stuff going on , and i m playing at 130 ms ping , so it was really difficult for me. But , I am sure with this build I can do that , probably will try again sometime later :) .
The only complaint i have with this build , is DAMAGE , without flasks its bad. I am using Belly version , with a rare helm of 70 life and an encahnt of 40% dual strike damage. Probably will try shaper once i get all my Gems 20q 20 level :). Will try chimera and Hydra soon , maybe tomorrow or the day after .
Anyway , the point being , its a GREAT BUILD and works on a budget completely fine, will probably use the build as a league starter in the next league :)

Yeah this is all very true. DPS is really the only pitfall for budget version, otherwise even budget would do Shaper and Uber much more easily. I have terrible internet so I had to rely on Soup to do certain high dodge bosses. The game really blows with mediocre internet.

You'll kill Shaper, sadly so much of GGG's "endgame" content is just terrible grinding and bosses that really spam unfair attacks. Shaper and Uber can be about as fun as Dark Souls if Dark souls had literally 500 hours of grinding and awful trading just to even get to the boss let alone kill him if you're lucky
Dual Striker Leech Tank, creator since 11/2014
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1533986/page/1Umbra_the_Wolf
"
"
rockz3r wrote:

Yeah this is all very true. DPS is really the only pitfall for budget version, otherwise even budget would do Shaper and Uber much more easily. I have terrible internet so I had to rely on Soup to do certain high dodge bosses. The game really blows with mediocre internet.

You'll kill Shaper, sadly so much of GGG's "endgame" content is just terrible grinding and bosses that really spam unfair attacks. Shaper and Uber can be about as fun as Dark Souls if Dark souls had literally 500 hours of grinding and awful trading just to even get to the boss let alone kill him if you're lucky

Ya , btw , which one should be better overall ? Bloodlust support or Added fire? Since Shaper has ele res , i plan on trying with bloodlust this time?? and chimera is fire vulnerable so , will use added fire for him? what say?
Last edited by rockz3r on May 14, 2017, 2:21:57 PM
Ya , btw , which one should be better overall ? Bloodlust support or Added fire? Since Shaper has ele res , i plan on trying with bloodlust this time?? and chimera is fire vulnerable so , will use added fire for him? what say?
"
link me your gear and passive tree

My profile is public
Here is my stuff :

passive tree :
https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAECAAHcBS0F-Qm7DHMNjQ48EdUTTBQgFE0UcRXwFukX4RiRGYohkCPTI_YkNyb4KCoqOC5TMHc1kjboOlI64T38QzFHfknVSn1M_02STeNOKk4yUEdXl1hjWK9Z_luvXz9f0GBBY3BkUmVNZ6BoZW8nbzt07Xasd-N4DXrvfNmCB4TFhNmFUoZgh3aK8ItPjM-NfZVmlcyXBpd5mFeaaptqm7WjiqZXqW6tjbCrsbO18ryfvTa-p78IwBrBo8M6xILG2M9-02_Yvdlh2XzaweJh45_kUeoQ6hjtP-4O7w7yQfJF82_z3fZI9zL4X_jr-WP8S_zF_gr-jw==?accountName=NemesoK&characterName=DukeNukemIsReal

7.8k hp / 123k dps hideout with Hatred+HoA
"
rockz3r wrote:

Oh my God, Bloodlust hands down. Added Fire isn't even in my build anymore except for high physical reflect maps since Belly drops a lot of block for 500 health, so in that instance Added Fire helps add damage while causing you to take less reflect.

Soup beat Shaper ONLY because of Voidheart and Bloodlust combo on Dual Strike gem setup. Without them you will die because of his elemental resistances, and by the time he's half dead in his second phase the entire map is just covered in those "voids" or whatever and you take so much damage standing on them you die simply because of taking too long to kill him. It's like a unspoken timer to kill Shaper.

Bloodlust and Voidheart. Plain and simple. Shaper is almost impossible without them, at least for now. The Might and Influence jewel is an incredible addition to DPS which will help take down Shaper all the more easily, but I still absolutely recommend Bloodlust with Voidheart without a question.
"
rockz3r wrote:

By the way I forgot to say that when tanking Minotaur just leap slam relentlessly. Every couple seconds. He takes longer to kill but the rocks won't hit you anymore. With epic gear you won't even notice the rocks anymore. I will eventually record videos of all the guardians but my internet is so bad. I can play casually but in those intense fights that 300ms ping is suicide. I just stand there idle for split seconds taking 8k hits. It's just not reasonable so be happy you can even play bro!
I am looking at your gear and I would not even say it's budget, it's actually pretty decent. Assuming you don't have it already, get the flasks that I have in my gear section. They crank damage and are very defensive. Your tree is perfect for your level and your DPS isn't a big issue since the tooltip is like 1/3-1/4 of actual damage since you poison, burn, chill, freeze, splash and bleed enemies simultaneously. Wild Strike is crap, but you probably know that.

I'd say it's likely your play style that is needing help and bosses like those in Dark Forest can be tricky until you memorize their patterns. I am happy to play with you to critique you and it'll let you watch me go nuts. Friend Triwesterki as I am using his marauder more than mine lately.

If you don't want to play with me I can only say that when you fight you need to fight suicidally or you will actually die lol you would laugh to hear all the times I died just because instincts are opposite of surviving with my build and the more tense the fight, the more mistakes we will make and go OH F*CK NO FAIR then go back 30 seconds later and pwn once we see our mistake and laugh at ourselves for being dumb lol

If you friend me I'll accept and we can run a Dark Forest map together, we could always do the lower tier or do a the T15.
"
"
rockz3r wrote:

By the way I forgot to say that when tanking Minotaur just leap slam relentlessly. Every couple seconds. He takes longer to kill but the rocks won't hit you anymore. With epic gear you won't even notice the rocks anymore. I will eventually record videos of all the guardians but my internet is so bad. I can play casually but in those intense fights that 300ms ping is suicide. I just stand there idle for split seconds taking 8k hits. It's just not reasonable so be happy you can even play bro!

Orait then Bloodlust for Shaper , and , forChimera? He is bleed immune?? But vulnerable to fire , so , added fire??
Just Ran Hydra and Chimera as well.. Completely deathless , so , as of lvl 92 , i can do all Guardians deathless. Its just shaper , whom i cant kill. I guess , will try once my melee dmg at full liofe gem gets lvl 20 / 20q

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info