3.0 Dual Striker Leechtank The Wolf Bleeds Yet Dies Not 2xCORE SHAPER UBER ATZ [Umbra-Soup-Rogue]

"
If yes yes, plz post a video, I would like see how this "Belly of the beast" version of the build destroy T16 uber trio.

Cannot facetank T15 Dark Forest's boss. I just died x times without being able to kill him.

#Leechtank #FeelsBadMan
"
NemesoK wrote:
Thank you for your answer.

BoR is better than belly of the beast for survivability if I understand right ?
What is better ?

low level/life Bringer hands down
high level/life Belly

Despite higher life, do not underestimate block that Bringer gives. My build will never remove Bringer unless some block solution better than Rumi crops up.

At lv 94 7867 life I opt for Belly. If you lag or desync then Bringer's block is far better as it will protect you in those instances where you lag and are idle serverside.
Dual Striker Leech Tank, creator since 11/2014
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1533986/page/1Umbra_the_Wolf
"
NemesoK wrote:
"
If yes yes, plz post a video, I would like see how this "Belly of the beast" version of the build destroy T16 uber trio.

Cannot facetank T15 Dark Forest's boss. I just died x times without being able to kill him.

#Leechtank #FeelsBadMan

instead of whining why not tell me your gear and maybe a video. Did you watch me melt the dark forest dude in 3.5 seconds? Keep in mind if he turns into a wolf you must run he is invincible til he turns back into a man and his damage as a wolf is absolutely devastating

Use warchief totem to lure wolf away, avoid poison, take bleed pots his werewolf form causes corrupting blood stacks with bites (each does around 1000 degeneration per second)., block pot during his wolf-spirit attack and if you leap slam on him point blank you glitch through most of his spirit wolf thingies (flee = die though if you are point blank so either run before spirit wolf or tank)

Mods like poison on hit and multi projectile can make him suicidal to tank since you have -60 chaos res and his spirit attack will both poison and hit 3x more per cast. His corruting blood can be annoying since there can be so few enemies to leech on. Look for those little plant laser beam dudes to kill to refill pots and leech

Without more info it's hard to advise you
"
instead of whining why not tell me your gear and maybe a video. Did you watch me melt the dark forest dude in 3.5 seconds? Keep in mind if he turns into a wolf you must run he is invincible til he turns back into a man and his damage as a wolf is absolutely devastating

Use warchief totem to lure wolf away, avoid poison, take bleed pots his werewolf form causes corrupting blood stacks with bites (each does around 1000 degeneration per second)., block pot during his wolf-spirit attack and if you leap slam on him point blank you glitch through most of his spirit wolf thingies (flee = die though if you are point blank so either run before spirit wolf or tank)

Mods like poison on hit and multi projectile can make him suicidal to tank since you have -60 chaos res and his spirit attack will both poison and hit 3x more per cast. His corruting blood can be annoying since there can be so few enemies to leech on. Look for those little plant laser beam dudes to kill to refill pots and leech

Hey man sorry I didn't want to whine! I really love the gameplay of this bild but I was angry with this T15 boss. Ok he's invincible I am stupid =).

My profile is public, can you watch my char "DukeNukemIsReal" ? Apart of my weapons and my jewels I think it is ok.
"
NemesoK wrote:
"

Hey man sorry I didn't want to whine! I really love the gameplay of this bild but I was angry with this T15 boss. Ok he's invincible I am stupid =).

My profile is public, can you watch my char "DukeNukemIsReal" ? Apart of my weapons and my jewels I think it is ok.

Hey dude it's Umbra, friend me as Triwesterki and I'll game with you and give you advice from what I see. It'll make helping you ridiculously easier. We can def run Dark Forest together and you can watch how I tank the worst bosses. Part of this game is memory, and I'm sad to say most "skill" you see in me and the other epic POE players is just memory, gear and health/ES pool carrying them. See you in game. I'm in Arizona, I game between 2am to 3pm UTC
Last edited by osiykm on May 13, 2017, 7:29:18 AM
"

I was about to post a reply but your gear links disappeared suddenly. I saw one of your rend axes at APS 1.55 which is too slow. You need axes that are 1.88 to 1.90 APS on the axe itself
"
"

I was about to post a reply but your gear links disappeared suddenly. I saw one of your rend axes at APS 1.55 which is too slow. You need axes that are 1.88 to 1.90 APS on the axe itself

thanks
"
Hey dude it's Umbra, friend me as Triwesterki and I'll game with you and give you advice from what I see. It'll make helping you ridiculously easier. We can def run Dark Forest together and you can watch how I tank the worst bosses. Part of this game is memory, and I'm sad to say most "skill" you see in me and the other epic POE players is just memory, gear and health/ES pool carrying them. See you in game. I'm in Arizona, I game between 2am to 3pm UTC

Hey dude thank you very much for your proposition but I trust you :).

I am level 94 atm and I want to play more safer to reach level 100. Even if we are very powerful I died too often imho. Especially on the packs mobs that deal chaos damage.

So do you think it's a good idea to get chaos resist on our stuff (belt + helmet) ? Our chaos resist would be around 0 instead of -60.
I though to play with enfeeble/temporal chains instead of Hatred+HoA.

For levelling a safer setup could be very good, what do you think ?

Have a nice day!
"
NemesoK wrote:
"

Hey dude thank you very much for your proposition but I trust you :).

I am level 94 atm and I want to play more safer to reach level 100. Even if we are very powerful I died too often imho. Especially on the packs mobs that deal chaos damage.

So do you think it's a good idea to get chaos resist on our stuff (belt + helmet) ? Our chaos resist would be around 0 instead of -60.
I though to play with enfeeble/temporal chains instead of Hatred+HoA.

For levelling a safer setup could be very good, what do you think ?

Have a nice day!

I've tried every single curse in the game, and found auras to be the only effective offensive/defensive combination for maximum survival. At lv94 you should be killing everything full-tank minus Uber Atziri and Shaper. Without more information I cannot guide you. If you seriously wanna get better, link me your gear and passive tree. Aside from that bro I can only guess.

Just remember my marauder is also lv94 and he tanks t16 and below without ever even looking at mods. I just chisel, alch, chaos til 100+% IIQ, run it full tank without even looking at the mods. You should be doing that even with budget gear, not just epic gear. Soup also tested T16 maps with his own budget gear and lowered his own life and DPS and still could crush 2xMalacahai in Core and full on tank the 4 Guardians and such. It's on video for you to see and gauge where you stand.

When built and geared correctly, my dual striker should only die from one shots so the limiting factor to survival is taking a hit greater than your life pool. I'd say his ultimate weakness is simply dodging those spammed one shots or lagging or moving very slowly so he does not attack enough to keep leeching.

Keep in mind for 2.5 of my 3 years playing this guy I was only doing 58k DPS with 5500 life with my epic gear before life/leech/DPS buffs came into POE for Dual Strike gem and marauder health nodes on the tree, and I was still sprinting maps because mobs don't really have a lot of life they simply seem to do more damage instead, it just took a long time on bosses. Bosses do pretty static damage for the tier they are on but higher tiers seem to stack their life/res/armor much more than their damage. If you look at my old Abyss 2x boss video before the improvements to marauder tree and dual strike gem, it took me like 2 minutes to kill both bosses. That's awful. Was not even using Vaal Pact then either.
Last edited by Umbra_the_Wolf on May 14, 2017, 10:14:43 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info