3.0 Dual Striker Leechtank The Wolf Bleeds Yet Dies Not 2xCORE SHAPER UBER ATZ [Umbra-Soup-Rogue]

"
Vtek wrote:
Love this build and thank you guys for the hard work. I don't have to much time to play anymore but I'm looking for suggestions about my gear. Thanks

Your gear is kick ass already so you're at the part where it's difficult to improve. Getting phys damage on ring, better phys on neck, getting stregth and higher health on your helm and belt will help a lot. Your axe is sorta slow, just search for 1.9 aps minimum. Also, if you can get 200 life boots uncorrupted, run uber lab and get an enchant. Gloves are solid too but could def get more life, and if you can, get spiked gloves for the melee damage implicit.
I am not too experienced in this game yet but I am failing to see where all your life leach is coming from. I only saw 1.6% picked up in the passive tree and I didn't notice any on your armor. How are you able to recover so much life with such a low amount of leach?
"
Tipmon wrote:
I am not too experienced in this game yet but I am failing to see where all your life leach is coming from. I only saw 1.6% picked up in the passive tree and I didn't notice any on your armor. How are you able to recover so much life with such a low amount of leach?

Cloaked in Savagery is a Berserker ascendancy passive that grants 100% life leech when you take a savage hit, which is a hit that removes 15% or more health. This passive combined with Vaal Pact means you can leech to full in an instant.
Does it mean leech w physical attack on gloves, rings or jewels are not a priority? Seen some weapons with life on enemies hit... Not sure if this will complement our build?

BTW love all the updates and sharing of knowledge on this thread.... I track it every day! Especially when we have like minded player sharing their gears for critique. It really helps the rest of us still in the process of building. Keep it up!

Last edited by Halu78 on Aug 18, 2017, 12:06:40 AM
"
Halu78 wrote:
Does it mean leech w physical attack on gloves, rings or jewels are not a priority? Seen some weapons with life on enemies hit... Not sure if this will complement our build?

BTW love all the updates and sharing of knowledge on this thread.... I track it every day! Especially when we have like minded player sharing their gears for critique. It really helps the rest of us still in the process of building. Keep it up!

Leech on gear is not necessary at all, you get 1% life and mana leech for you first ascedancy points. Leech on gear is welcome but far from priority.

Glad you enjoy guide :)
Can you run Uber Labs with this build?
"
roguemjb wrote:
"
Vtek wrote:
Love this build and thank you guys for the hard work. I don't have to much time to play anymore but I'm looking for suggestions about my gear. Thanks

Your gear is kick ass already so you're at the part where it's difficult to improve. Getting phys damage on ring, better phys on neck, getting stregth and higher health on your helm and belt will help a lot. Your axe is sorta slow, just search for 1.9 aps minimum. Also, if you can get 200 life boots uncorrupted, run uber lab and get an enchant. Gloves are solid too but could def get more life, and if you can, get spiked gloves for the melee damage implicit.

Thank you for the tips man, i kinda figured i was at the point of min/maxing which can be difficult. I would have never even thought to get the uncorrupted Koam's to enchant lol. So yea thank you again for the critique.

Also this build smokes Uber Lab depending on your gear, only thing that kills me is the traps if i'm speed clearing it and not paying attention after 20+ runs.
"
alansx wrote:
Thank you @roguemjb and @daiur for your thoughts,i'm looking forward to start it since i already finished with my ranger this league,i don't want to struggle doing t10 bosses anymore lol,now is just matter to decide between axe or sword and go!!

Thanks guys we talk later!

Hey there, a few pages earlier, I posted my equipment.
With this equipment I had no trouble with
- core
- dark forest

(Colloseum kicked my butt, was twinned with possesed monsters) at level 87. And my gear is only midlevel
Other T15s keep eluding me (and i hate trading for maps), did a twinned volcano with +100colddamage, double curse and other nastiness without any trouble.

SO even highest map bosses don't pose much trouble
Last edited by daiur on Aug 18, 2017, 12:10:27 PM
"
daiur wrote:
"
alansx wrote:
Thank you @roguemjb and @daiur for your thoughts,i'm looking forward to start it since i already finished with my ranger this league,i don't want to struggle doing t10 bosses anymore lol,now is just matter to decide between axe or sword and go!!

Thanks guys we talk later!

Hey there, a few pages earlier, I posted my equipment.
With this equipment I had no trouble with
- core
- dark forest

(Colloseum kicked my butt, was twinned with possesed monsters) at level 87. And my gear is only midlevel
Other T15s keep eluding me (and i hate trading for maps), did a twinned volcano with +100colddamage, double curse and other nastiness without any trouble.

SO even highest map bosses don't pose much trouble

For 2x boss Coliseum there is a very simply strategy
1. Attack one only at the beginning, when he stoops to one knee to summon those annoying swords that's when you attack thee other. This provides leech so you can tank. Second dude drops to a knee and the other gets up.

2. To pull off the above, position yourself in a triangular fashion so one is directly in front of you to take most of your main hits, leaving the other to be hit by AoE of melee splash. This allows you to kill one sooner than thee other while still leeching from two enemies, which iss always more effective than 1v1.

Now go kick their asses with clever tanking. It'll look like you're mindlessly tanking to others who see you in the fight, but you're actually handling your enemies like a champ.

~Umbra
The Wolf bleeds
yet dies not
Dual Striker Leech Tank, creator since 11/2014
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1533986/page/1Umbra_the_Wolf
Hi, great guide and my dual striker is now lvl 86 and doing great.

I was wondering what to choose for Pantheon picks.

Thank you!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info