3.0 Dual Striker Leechtank The Wolf Bleeds Yet Dies Not 2xCORE SHAPER UBER ATZ [Umbra-Soup-Rogue]

Thank you for posting the great build. This build make a noob reaching lvl 80 easily.

I have a quick question about the Kaom's greaves. I love this boots but with the Bringer of the rain,

I had to sadly give up Ancestral Warchief.

What is your opinion about this? Do you think Kaom's greaves is worth to give up another 4 gem on top of

already missing 4 gems from the Bringer of the rain?
"
nuno2848 wrote:
Thank you for posting the great build. This build make a noob reaching lvl 80 easily.

I have a quick question about the Kaom's greaves. I love this boots but with the Bringer of the rain,

What is your opinion about this? Do you think Kaom's greaves is worth to give up another 4 gem on top of

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.

First off, BoR is a stepping stone only and easily skipped. Overpriced in the temp league, because the time when it's useful in the least, you probably are also struggling for resists and giving up 2 rares for it is silly.

Second, KAOMS ROOTS ARE AMAZING. Go read my blurb in the gem section in main guide.

Third, Ancestral Warchief is a crucial part of the build, amazing for clearing, dps, keeping bleed on, distracting enemies... I'd sooner give up Leap Slam.

Best bet is to either lose some support gems and keep all skills active, or dump BoR. Just dump BoR. Get a 5 link chest with life and resists and just about any rare helm with life and resists.

Glad you're enjoying the build! PREPARE FOR INCREASED ENJOYMENT
Last edited by roguemjb on Aug 19, 2017, 5:25:58 PM
Can we have an easy guide to buy a sword?..When we are looking the trade to buy one handed swords what are the stats we want in endgame?...Its important to see the dps/edps/pdps? If so which one is important and minimum required values?..Theres a lot of options and sometimes are two swords who seems to have same dps and totally different stats!..thanks..
"
yissus wrote:
Can we have an easy guide to buy a sword?..When we are looking the trade to buy one handed swords what are the stats we want in endgame?...Its important to see the dps/edps/pdps? If so which one is important and minimum required values?..Theres a lot of options and sometimes are two swords who seems to have same dps and totally different stats!..thanks..

Search one hand swords in poe.trade and put your min dps wanted in PHYS dps, and put min aps at 1.9. Pretty simple. EDPS doesn't matter. All that matters is phys dps and attack speed 1.9 minimum.
I leveled as sunder, now switched to dual strike / sunder depending on the boss. All bosses down except shaper, did minotaur with vulnerability and some other mods.

good build, but definitely harder to map with dual strike and stuff so I keep sunder an option.
"
Anilogas wrote:
I leveled as sunder, now switched to dual strike / sunder depending on the boss. All bosses down except shaper, did minotaur with vulnerability and some other mods.

good build, but definitely harder to map with dual strike and stuff so I keep sunder an option.

It will get better as your gear improves. Sunder is pretty anti this build, since it attacks slower, which makes it harder to leech tank. Dual Strike also needs the threshold jewel to do aoe damage, if that is the issue. I am pretty sure a max block gladiator duelist is the go to class for Sunder.

Edit: Pretty kick ass you got minotaur down, you're clearing doing great. Your tree is a lot different than we use for Dual Strike, with a lot less attack speed, but if a Sunder variant works for ya, more power to ya

On another note, I finally got my 6 link in HSC, so I added on Brutality and swapped Hatred and Herald for Haste and Arctic Armour, and am now at 15.88 aps max and even tankier. I will eventually switch to Bloodlust for better dps once a 45% bleed Voidheart is affordable, but Brutality is clearing super fast anyway atm.

Anyone mapping t10+?
Last edited by roguemjb on Aug 19, 2017, 8:54:53 PM
"
roguemjb wrote:
"
nuno2848 wrote:

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.

First off, BoR is a stepping stone only and easily skipped. Overpriced in the temp league, because the time when it's useful in the least, you probably are also struggling for resists and giving up 2 rares for it is silly.

Second, KAOMS ROOTS ARE AMAZING. Go read my blurb in the gem section in main guide.

Third, Ancestral Warchief is a crucial part of the build, amazing for clearing, dps, keeping bleed on, distracting enemies... I'd sooner give up Leap Slam.

Best bet is to either lose some support gems and keep all skills active, or dump BoR. Just dump BoR. Get a 5 link chest with life and resists and just about any rare helm with life and resists.

Glad you're enjoying the build! PREPARE FOR INCREASED ENJOYMENT

Ahh! You read my mind hahaha yes I was lacking a lot of resistance so I had to suffer some jewels to get them. It is much comfortable to play after gettting rid of BoR. Do you have any recommendation on Pantheons? I tend to die a lot in Labyrinth due to traps.....
Last edited by nuno2848 on Aug 19, 2017, 9:29:26 PM
What do you recommend for clearing white packs while leveling up? Ive been using infernal blow with melee splash and added fire damage (since it applies across the splash it seems). However I am now running out of gem space at level 38. I want to incorporate better the auras you listed but I simply dont have room.

Is there any tweak to the build to maintain some aoe without loosing the sweet single target dps? Just for leveling.

"
roguemjb wrote:
"
Anilogas wrote:

It will get better as your gear improves. Sunder is pretty anti this build, since it attacks slower, which makes it harder to leech tank. Dual Strike also needs the threshold jewel to do aoe damage, if that is the issue. I am pretty sure a max block gladiator duelist is the go to class for Sunder.

Edit: Pretty kick ass you got minotaur down, you're clearing doing great. Your tree is a lot different than we use for Dual Strike, with a lot less attack speed, but if a Sunder variant works for ya, more power to ya

On another note, I finally got my 6 link in HSC, so I added on Brutality and swapped Hatred and Herald for Haste and Arctic Armour, and am now at 15.88 aps max and even tankier. I will eventually switch to Bloodlust for better dps once a 45% bleed Voidheart is affordable, but Brutality is clearing super fast anyway atm.

Anyone mapping t10+?

took a look at your tree, definitely like the ranger side, specced out of the templar side
"
nuno2848 wrote:
Do you have any recommendation on Pantheons? I tend to die a lot in Labyrinth due to traps.....

I use Solaris for major, best for bosses with big hits. I use Yugul for less reflect damage, though it's probably not needed. You're screwed in lab though, no helping it except to take lots of health pots with.
"
Cryten0 wrote:

Is there any tweak to the build to maintain some aoe without loosing the sweet single target dps? Just for leveling.

You can get the Dual Strike threshold jewel immediately, and it's super cheap now. Or you can use Cleave.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info