3.0 Dual Striker Leechtank The Wolf Bleeds Yet Dies Not 2xCORE SHAPER UBER ATZ [Umbra-Soup-Rogue]

"
kokozko wrote:
"
skrillexmaus wrote:
Is BoR not viable anymore? Wish someone would answer my previous post :(

Did you try going back through the last pages at least? They told you 6L hybrid life chest + rare helm is better than BOR. BOR though is the cheaper and starter solution.

I did but i didn't see a mention of it anywhere about that. Also maybe the guy should clean up the guide and make it look cleaner because right now its a huge mess.
"
kokozko wrote:
"
skrillexmaus wrote:

Did you try going back through the last pages at least? They told you 6L hybrid life chest + rare helm is better than BOR. BOR though is the cheaper and starter solution.

Use your head man. If bringer was not viable, why would I list it several times all over the gear section and give explanations for Budget and Endgame choices that include the BoR?

Read the thread man. Expecting a response from us in a couple hours is crazy. We have lives.

Legacy Bringer is the only officially tested endgame variant and never, ever, ever did I, Soup or Rogue ever endorse non-leg BoR as endgame, only as good for those who want to play T16 + double boss T15 or less. Shaper was beaten with it. It has its advantages, almost none are worth the psycho price and the cost to play on standard.

Hybrid life 6L chests are so insanely cheap and really are just plain better. Bringer will likely never be phased out but it's just not worth it with the new options on the table. I personally favor the leg. BoR still but find for Uber or Shaper 6L life armor + helm is the only way to really, really guarantee the win since with Bringer you max even with leg. 20ex at 8k life. You just need a little more but won't get it with even a perfect leg. bor

~Umbra
Dual Striker Leech Tank, creator since 11/2014
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1533986/page/1Umbra_the_Wolf
"
skrillexmaus wrote:
"
kokozko wrote:
"
skrillexmaus wrote:

I did but i didn't see a mention of it anywhere about that. Also maybe the guy should clean up the guide and make it look cleaner because right now its a huge mess.

edit
I'm putting my foot down. I'm leaving the forum for a while. I'm tired of these assholes telling me my guide is a mess and my efforts aren't good enough. See you guys in a good long while.

~Umbra
Dual Striker Leech Tank, creator since 11/2014
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1533986/page/1Umbra_the_Wolf
Last edited by Umbra_the_Wolf on Aug 16, 2017, 12:02:00 PM
"
skrillexmaus wrote:
"
kokozko wrote:
"
skrillexmaus wrote:

Well so nice of you. If you actually had gone through the last pages you would have read what I read and got what I got and just told you. Also you would have seen that the guys actually put in a lot of effort and do not live for this thread. Therefore you would not have put their efforts to shit. But hey at least you can complain without giving any shit or effort yourself. Good on you!
"
kokozko wrote:

Well so nice of you. If you actually had gone through the last pages you would have read what I read and got what I got and just told you. Also you would have seen that the guys actually put in a lot of effort and do not live for this thread. Therefore you would not have put their efforts to shit. But hey at least you can complain without giving any shit or effort yourself. Good on you!

Show me where he quoted my post and explained it. I got his explanation 2 posts above yours just now. Which is all I wanted. Also I can have an opinion and his guide was a mess to read like others. Its called criticism look it up :)
looks a fun build to play,just one question,how is clearspeed on maps ? i've been looking a build that is boss killer and do decent in maps,like idk 6/10 clearspeed

Last edited by alansx on Aug 16, 2017, 4:17:46 PM
"
alansx wrote:
looks a fun build to play,just one question,how is clearspeed on maps ? i've been looking a build that is boss killer and do decent in maps,like idk 6/10 clearspeed

Clear speed is probably 8/10, you attack fast af and Whirling Blades takes you across the map lightning fast. It's not facemelting dps but after the doubledipping nerf in 3.0 and higher boss health, I'm not sure what facemelting dps is anymore. It's killed Shaper, which I think says a lot.
"
alansx wrote:

Clearspeed is nowhere near builds like Frostblades or such. But the big big pro argument for this build (atleast for me):

Even with the bumped hp of bosses I have no problem with them, I played frostblade totems in this league as starter, which cleared maps lightning fast but had trouble at bosses as low as T8.

Don't get me wrong, the clearspeed in this build is still, like rogue said, probably a 7 or even an 8, you leapslam or whirl into a group, attack, they die in a second (I usually don't even drop the totem outside of boss encounters :)) You just have to get the hang of an "in your face" build, no offscreening but the extremly satisfying feeling of going toe to toe with your opponent and melting them in seconds :)

Love this build and thank you guys for the hard work. I don't have to much time to play anymore but I'm looking for suggestions about my gear. Thanks

Thank you @roguemjb and @daiur for your thoughts,i'm looking forward to start it since i already finished with my ranger this league,i don't want to struggle doing t10 bosses anymore lol,now is just matter to decide between axe or sword and go!!

Thanks guys we talk later!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info