3.0 Dual Striker Leechtank The Wolf Bleeds Yet Dies Not 2xCORE SHAPER UBER ATZ [Umbra-Soup-Rogue]

"
I never thought of it that way. The jump in views from last 3 months went from 200k to 300k, I never could have foreseen people would support such a difficult and expensive dude

thanks guys

For sure man this build is crazy fun. I'm finally getting close to endgame content and they drop this patch on us. Keep us updated on what you find to be the best options after the update :)
Umbra just a question. Can we expect you to update the build according to 3.0 now that the patch notes are out or will it be later down the road when more testing is done? I am asking since I am very new to the game and dont really know what outweights what and what is worth or not, so I am really looking forward to the updated version for 3.0. Like new passive tree, new gems, new gear potentially, the new bandits and so on. Thanks again for the great build.
I'm working with a buddy to get all that done in a good time frame, rather than waiting for the patch to get patched lol GGG tradition is usually come out with something epic then nerf it into the ground. I will say this, that even if I do all of this a nerf or tree change will still mess everything up, there's no avoiding it. Waiting to see if 3.0 is make or break will not help because it will only be a few months before something else is recked. I can say this, my ultimate hunch is that pre3.0 GGG was strongly considering a total nerf of vaal pact, but community outrage saved it at least for life builds, so in the past GGG eventually does what it it wants, which means vaal pact will eventually shift to some other mechanic or get nerfed/replaced anyway. I forecast the eventual demise of my build, because its dependence on vaal pact is extreme. Hope this helps, mostly conjecture but I think it will happen, just a matter of when.
Dual Striker Leech Tank, creator since 11/2014
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1533986/page/1Umbra_the_Wolf
bump this banana
pickle poop
The lvling trees are updated for 3.0.0 (assuming no other change occurs from GGG)?

Continue your awesome guide. It's literally the best build I've ever played. I enjoy it a lot.
Be active users, not passive...
Bandit chosse for 3.0? Krait or Oak?

Amazing build btw thanks!
"
raiderpoecc wrote:
Bandit chosse for 3.0? Krait or Oak?

Amazing build btw thanks!

"
jimmy213 wrote:
The lvling trees are updated for 3.0.0 (assuming no other change occurs from GGG)?

Continue your awesome guide. It's literally the best build I've ever played. I enjoy it a lot.

08/04 everything releases so we'll see then!
bump
Playing with some gem combos in Path of Building with the new 3.0 tree, it looks like Bloodlust and Melee Damage on Full Life are still the top theoretical dps gems for the 5th and 6th sockets. There are a number of options and it may be up to preference. Ruthless Blows, Chance to Bleed, and Brutality are all interesting new additions.

Bloodlust:

Both the axe cluster and sword cluster by Marauder start grant 25% chance to bleed. Using alongside the Voidheart ring would grant up to 75% bleed chance. With Bloodlust, you have to use your other skills or totem to apply the bleed. Keeping the totem up for bosses and tough fights is best practice, but the totem still dies easily and needs recasted. 25% is too unreliable except on long fights, but 75% is great for all content. Using a good rare ring instead of Voidheart and using the next best support gem will be a small decrease in damage but big increase in life and resists from the rare ring. There should be weapons with bleed chance on them as well.

Melee Damage on Full Life:

While the Berserker/VP keeps you topped most the time and nearly instantly, but against anything but slow attacking bosses without adds, you still spend a good portion of the time under max health. Ruthless Blows is the next highest dps gem according to Path of Building, but if I remember correctly, it's an RNG mechanic that grants bursty damage and a stun. Could be a great replacement, since it is only a small decrease in dps.

Brutality

This was the one I was most excited about. Using this gem makes Hatred and Herald of Ash useless, so Haste would be used instead. It also Makes your ele and chaos damage potions useless. However, monsters are more likely to be resistant to ele than physical. You can still use Lion's Roar flask and a sulphur and silver flask for damage potions. This gem would allow more freedom with auras, and make Soul Taker less necessary, which opens up the sword build. Haste is a shitty aura, but extra attack speed is always appreciated. I think ele damage is gimicky, so I will give Brutality a spin as well.

Lots up in the air yet, and I look forward to testing the new gems and providing feedback.

PS, thanks for the announcement on the front page Umbra :)

PSPS, Added Fire is out and good riddance

PSPSPS, helping Kraityn gives attack speed, dodge, and move speed. Oak gives life regen (useless), phys damage reduction (not sure how much), and phys damage. Kraityn is just .6% less dps, and attack speed > damage, so I will go with Kraityn.
Last edited by roguemjb on Aug 3, 2017, 11:44:34 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info