3.0 Dual Striker Leechtank The Wolf Bleeds Yet Dies Not 2xCORE SHAPER UBER ATZ [Umbra-Soup-Rogue]

Looks excellent by the way, just ready to play it but need know the skill tree
Excited to try this as soon as passives are reposted with working links.
Here's what I whipped up tonight. I got rid of Blood Drinker in Shadow area, too many points for not enough gain. Both these builds are for mid 90's characters. Go with axes if you love Soul Taker to get full mana reservation and use Arctic Armour. Go with swords if you want slightly higher damage (lots higher without Legacy gear) and life and want to use Whirling Blades to zip around. Swords are the easy choice if you want to use Brutality, since you won't be using Hatred or Herald, otherwise it is up to preference. I will keep these updated when needed.

BANDITS! Oak gives phys damage and phys mitigation, Kraityn gives attack speed, dodge, and move speed. Path of Bulding shows the dps as .5% lower with Kraityn, but I value speed more. The choice of just taking 2 passive points is actually a solid idea also. I think passives will be better at higher level, but Kraityn will give the best upgrade when you first get it.
Last edited by roguemjb on Aug 4, 2017, 9:26:06 PM
Darn well was looking forward to trying this but guess I'll wait till it's actually 3.0 ready
"
InorganicApex wrote:
Darn well was looking forward to trying this but guess I'll wait till it's actually 3.0 ready

It's ready, get to it son

If anyone has questions while leveling, feel free to pm me in game, I'll be up super late grinding, albeit slowly since I am spending most my time on Path of Building and this forum :D

IGN on Harbinger: Gruselig
Last edited by roguemjb on Aug 4, 2017, 9:33:13 PM
Perfect timing Rogue, thanks slick!
Looks amazing. Think I've got my build for going through the story (as soon as the passive tree links are fixed).
"
Caridor wrote:
Looks amazing. Think I've got my build for going through the story (as soon as the passive tree links are fixed).

Umbra needs to update front page, but scroll up for the build links
Thanks Rogue!
"
Caridor wrote:

Anyone know the first few nodes on the tree? I'd rather not start out on the wrong path.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info