3.0 Dual Striker Leechtank The Wolf Bleeds Yet Dies Not 2xCORE SHAPER UBER ATZ [Umbra-Soup-Rogue]

Where is the big DPS boost coming from in 3.0 when you lose out on poison and bleed?
Brutality is rumored to give 54% increased melee damage. That blows my voidheart setup clear out of the sky plus boosting melee damage will crank all potion DPS sources since they take a percent of melee damage then add ele/poi/cold/whatevers to DPS. Dropping void is likely going to be optional since damage over time won't kill bleed/poison on hit but I heard it might make it less effective. It's so damn expensive I am thinking of dropping it because that frees up a gem slot, gives totem option of drop/swap and frees a ring slot.
Dual Striker Leech Tank, creator since 11/2014
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1533986/page/1Umbra_the_Wolf
Last edited by Umbra_the_Wolf on Jul 29, 2017, 1:22:52 AM
"
Brutality is rumored to give 54% increased melee damage. That blows my voidheart setup clear out of the sky plus boosting melee damage will crank all potion DPS sources since they take a percent of melee damage then add ele/poi/cold/whatevers to DPS. Dropping void is likely going to be optional since damage over time won't kill bleed/poison on hit but I heard it might make it less effective. It's so damn expensive I am thinking of dropping it because that frees up a gem slot, gives totem option of drop/swap and frees a ring slot.

With Brutality gem you can't deal any elemental damage or chaos damage. Poison is chaos so you can't use Voidheart. Hatred and Herald of Ash are elemental damage so you lose that damage.

Again I ask where is the huge DPS boost in 3.0 coming from?
Again I ask where is the huge DPS boost in 3.0 coming from?

I didn't know these things
Lion's Roar will be the only good potion to use that will work with Brutality, Atziri's is out. Still worth a shot though. The build isn't getting any large dps boost, just survivability boost. We'll have to see which of the new supports work best.
It just seems strange to claim a big DPS boost when it looks like the build is losing DPS in 3.0.
"
roguemjb wrote:
Lion's Roar will be the only good potion to use that will work with Brutality, Atziri's is out. Still worth a shot though. The build isn't getting any large dps boost, just survivability boost. We'll have to see which of the new supports work best.

"
Kjarninn wrote:
It just seems strange to claim a big DPS boost when it looks like the build is losing DPS in 3.0.

3.0 isn't out and rumors are all over. No one is tricking anyone. I'll remove the dps boost line but really that one guy needs to chill. I really should just delete this stupid thread and let all the whiners go play the same cookie cutter crap builds. What a thankless forum
Last edited by Umbra_the_Wolf on Jul 30, 2017, 11:05:00 PM
"
3.0 isn't out and rumors are all over. No one is tricking anyone. I'll remove the dps boost line but really that one guy needs to chill. I really should just delete this stupid thread and let all the whiners go play the same cookie cutter crap builds. What a thankless forum

DUDE! Dont do that please! I love the build. I die a lot, but its so fun I dont even care :D. The speed, the power, the undying (havent got to that part yet lol). This was my first char on POE ever and I love the build and im going Dual Strike marauder in 3.0 as well. Keep up the good work.
"

Dude, many more people here are thankful and enjoy the build. Don't get so focused on a couple people. More eyes that are on here the more haters you are bound to have.
"
PhreEkGarden wrote:
"

Dude, many more people here are thankful and enjoy the build. Don't get so focused on a couple people. More eyes that are on here the more haters you are bound to have.

"
kokozko wrote:
"

DUDE! Dont do that please! I love the build. I die a lot, but its so fun I dont even care :D. The speed, the power, the undying (havent got to that part yet lol). This was my first char on POE ever and I love the build and im going Dual Strike marauder in 3.0 as well. Keep up the good work.

I never thought of it that way. The jump in views from last 3 months went from 200k to 300k, I never could have foreseen people would support such a difficult and expensive dude

thanks guys

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info