3.0 Dual Striker Leechtank The Wolf Bleeds Yet Dies Not 2xCORE SHAPER UBER ATZ [Umbra-Soup-Rogue]

"
Chimerka wrote:
"
xchokeholdx wrote:
So lets Talk about the Future with Brutality.

if I would use this, Added Fire, Hatred and HoA become useless. would it be possible to go full BM?

or replace the auras with Haste? Arctic Armor?

then maybe replace Soul taker with a Rare axe and use some Mana leech?

hmmm, I just wish GGG added a new good PHYS only aura!

Arctic Armour, blasphemy + Vuln, Purity of elements maybe? Thats 95% reserved

Also +1 for phys aura! Like Herald of Steel / Earth

I was also thinking about a dual curse version. Would need to get a good amulet with +1 curse, then you could run Vuln and Enfeeble, or warlords mark. Warlords mark is a pretty sick buff that you get but it only procs on melee hits so its not as reliable. Running Vuln + Enfeeble would be pretty damn nice though. Lessen the damage even more.

Edit: Haste just kind of sucks IMO. It's potentially barely more attack speed than you could get from one jewel unless you had a ton of aura buffs and it still cant compare to the DPS increase from something like Hatred. Seems like as an aura that takes 50% reserved it would give MORE attack speed.

Edit2: I'm not sure I'd like to see a Phys aura. Can't have something for EVERYTHING or there just won't be a lot of decision making left when creating builds. It would just be an obvious choice of brutality and phys aura, etc etc....
Last edited by PhreEkGarden on Jul 18, 2017, 1:26:46 PM
Nice build liked it so far still low level though. I just have one concern i lvled with infernal blow. when i switched i used to do 2.3k dmg on merc. was 1 shotting pretty much everything but now i do 20k+ and barely can kill a mob in less than 8-10hit even with 20k dps... followed the guide and gear req so far. Dont know what i did wrong if someone can help thanks!
the build does not do high dps by any means until you are much later down the road. DPS doesn't even matter to a lot of us, myself included, since you can tank every boss in the game with pretty much no dying, DPS is just a time saving measure. You will need to invest in great axes to do a lot of DPS but regardless come lv85+ you should be relatively unkillable
Dual Striker Leech Tank, creator since 11/2014
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1533986/page/1Umbra_the_Wolf
"
PhreEkGarden wrote:
"
Chimerka wrote:
"
xchokeholdx wrote:
So lets Talk about the Future with Brutality.

if I would use this, Added Fire, Hatred and HoA become useless. would it be possible to go full BM?

or replace the auras with Haste? Arctic Armor?

then maybe replace Soul taker with a Rare axe and use some Mana leech?

hmmm, I just wish GGG added a new good PHYS only aura!

Arctic Armour, blasphemy + Vuln, Purity of elements maybe? Thats 95% reserved

Also +1 for phys aura! Like Herald of Steel / Earth

I was also thinking about a dual curse version. Would need to get a good amulet with +1 curse, then you could run Vuln and Enfeeble, or warlords mark. Warlords mark is a pretty sick buff that you get but it only procs on melee hits so its not as reliable. Running Vuln + Enfeeble would be pretty damn nice though. Lessen the damage even more.

Edit: Haste just kind of sucks IMO. It's potentially barely more attack speed than you could get from one jewel unless you had a ton of aura buffs and it still cant compare to the DPS increase from something like Hatred. Seems like as an aura that takes 50% reserved it would give MORE attack speed.

Edit2: I'm not sure I'd like to see a Phys aura. Can't have something for EVERYTHING or there just won't be a lot of decision making left when creating builds. It would just be an obvious choice of brutality and phys aura, etc etc....

Haste has never been any good for my build and curses have never been anything but a very thin edge
Brutality will almost certainly be included in my build depending on how GGG releases it in official patches later on
I'm not sure Brutality will be good enough, but it will be replacing either added fire or melee on full life, so it can easily be tested out and played with. Going with the BM keystone is definitely not necessary, the little bit of extra life is not worth giving up 2+ auras. Haste does completely blow though, why the hell is it only 16% increased attack speed?

Edit: I just found out about the Ruthless Blows support gem, which currently gives 30% chance to do 75-113% MORE melee damage. Currently it's a placeholder, but could shape up to be something pretty awesome.

Also, HOLY SHIT 3.0 starts August 4!
Last edited by roguemjb on Jul 19, 2017, 7:27:49 PM
"
roguemjb wrote:
I'm not sure Brutality will be good enough, but it will be replacing either added fire or melee on full life, so it can easily be tested out and played with. Going with the BM keystone is definitely not necessary, the little bit of extra life is not worth giving up 2+ auras. Haste does completely blow though, why the hell is it only 16% increased attack speed?

Edit: I just found out about the Ruthless Blows support gem, which currently gives 30% chance to do 75-113% MORE melee damage. Currently it's a placeholder, but could shape up to be something pretty awesome.

Also, HOLY SHIT 3.0 starts August 4!

Anything can pretty much replace melee dmg on full life, except added fire
3.0 won't really do anything special for my build. Some added DPS almost always comes with new downsides, nerfs like Damage over Time on my voidheart setup and other crap
Ruthless blows does seem pretty cool. Could maybe just use that instead of Brutality so you don't have to drop hatred? I dunno. I haven't gone hard in a PoE league since Atziri was first introduced (I got the MTX for being in the first 50 to kill her... my party was like 20th) but I plan to play this league. I've never gotten over level 95 though so I want to try it with this build since you can avoid dying pretty easily while leveling.

I hate the Rigwald wolfman boss or whatever his name is... I am just going to make myself skip him if I am grinding exp. That boss is just total bullshit, lol. He is doablo but it's just WAY to easy to die if you aren't REALLY paying attention.
Last edited by PhreEkGarden on Jul 19, 2017, 10:56:20 PM
"
PhreEkGarden wrote:
Ruthless blows does seem pretty cool. Could maybe just use that instead of Brutality so you don't have to drop hatred? I dunno. I haven't gone hard in a PoE league since Atziri was first introduced (I got the MTX for being in the first 50 to kill her... my party was like 20th) but I plan to play this league. I've never gotten over level 95 though so I want to try it with this build since you can avoid dying pretty easily while leveling.

I hate the Rigwald wolfman boss or whatever his name is... I am just going to make myself skip him if I am grinding exp. That boss is just total bullshit, lol. He is doablo but it's just WAY to easy to die if you aren't REALLY paying attention.

I find that the dark forest terd either dies in 5 seconds with no effort or flat out gibs me Unreal style
HEADSHOT
ULTRAKILL

lol I never understood why he was such a bugged out terd. No harm at all in skipping a butt nugget. He seems bugged.
Last edited by Umbra_the_Wolf on Jul 20, 2017, 5:02:04 AM
bump

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info