[2.6] Milky's Righteous Fire Totems [cheap, SC/HC, Shaper, UberAtziri]

When my spell totems ding, if I can hit a lvl 21, I might switch out of soul mantle and go back to a tankier/more expensive version.
Or might just re-roll anyway.

Going to have to go and do all my respec point quests next, out of regrets and need to get rid of a couple of jewel sockets and put some tree damage back.
you still get the most dmg out of jewels with totemlife. Same for soulmantles 50% totemlife.

Basically i have everything done with the char except chayula (6 splinter lul) and hall of the grandmasters. Will probably run some uberlabs with him and consider rerolling afterwards because i like testing/playing several different builds each league.

maybe some melee with varunastra or Doomfletch's Prism again, but as long as i havent decided i will play this dude to make more currency :)
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCi-NL9JevOxF-6W3n-a7o-w

My Youtube channel with builds, unique and mechanic discussions etc
Last edited by Milkyslice on Mar 10, 2017, 7:08:04 AM
Ethical Shaper Kill

to my defence:

Got a phonecall between phase 2 and 3,got totally out of concentration. On top my kid wake up and started screaming nonstop :D

Thats why i died and wasted a portal, misplaced two orbs etc.
Could've been a waaaaay smoother deathless phase 3 with good concentration on my side. Still got my kill and the prove that the build is not "dead" at all

Glad to see some updates from you.

I will strict to this build till I rich.
Hey, i've had very little time to play on this league, and have been playing this build sinca day one in LHC. Got to level 63 today on an almost-SSF play style. Things were prety easy ever since i got the increased AOE gem on act 4 normal.

I have been playing with two scepters so far to increase damage output, but will have to switch to scepter + shield soon to increase my armour and life and to cap my resists withput purity. Will take BM keystone right after that.

Overall it has been prety fun. Thanks a lot for the build.
RF totems is starting to bore me T.T but this is my first time reaching level 87 (gonna be level 88) and had much fun! Right now, i got a soul strike and nghamu (wtv that thing is spelt) flame and Im not sure shld i try a new build or stick to rf totems since im so used to non-reflect and totem builds ;-; help me milky! D:
"
luciel_kun27 wrote:
RF totems is starting to bore me T.T but this is my first time reaching level 87 (gonna be level 88) and had much fun! Right now, i got a soul strike and nghamu (wtv that thing is spelt) flame and Im not sure shld i try a new build or stick to rf totems since im so used to non-reflect and totem builds ;-; help me milky! D:

i cannot help you either, i usually switch to a new build between 90-92 as well :P

Just leveling a toon right now and keep my rft to run anything he cannot do or to farm certain bosses/uber lab.

For those interested: molten strike pathfinder with 2x jewel, helm enchant for 3 projectiles, taming + emberwake and serious chaos/ignite doubledipping for the last league its in ;)

Last edited by Milkyslice on Mar 11, 2017, 3:56:14 AM
Can I confirm that it is pointless to cast a RF totem twice? (except for the larger area)

So as a lower level it would be best to cast rf totem + a different totem (if I took 2 totems early).
"
drocksmash wrote:
Can I confirm that it is pointless to cast a RF totem twice? (except for the larger area)

So as a lower level it would be best to cast rf totem + a different totem (if I took 2 totems early).

1. Yes.
2. RF totem + Searing bond totem. This work on high levels too.
Hi guys,

First Thanks Milky for the build, actually 84 on LHC as a league starter doing T9-10 now.

I just saw a guys with the same build who told me that now he's using 2*Dyadus with animate guardian wich almost triple DPS on Boss. Just wanted to know your thoughts about it, could it be a nice weapon switch?

thanks again!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info