[2.6] Milky's Righteous Fire Totems [cheap, SC/HC, Shaper, UberAtziri]

"
Amadeustar wrote:
Another question, the last ? :p

I see you all put Spell Totem Support gem in your secondary stuff.

It is just to sell them at lvl20, isnt it ?

Nope thats not the maingoal.

I quality them for 20% and then on lvl 20 ill try to get a lvl 21/20% via vaal orbs.
I prefer a 6l with a lvl 21/20% spelltotem over anything else in a soulmantle for the placementspeed and extra dmg

arctic breath is good in cwdt setups for the chilled ground
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCi-NL9JevOxF-6W3n-a7o-w

My Youtube channel with builds, unique and mechanic discussions etc
Last edited by Milkyslice on Mar 14, 2017, 7:45:26 AM
Milkyslice, awesome build, thanks!

Got one question, why don`t you use inc burning damage gem as a 6th link instead of spell totem?
Last edited by Toysintheattick on Mar 14, 2017, 5:20:59 PM
First thanks the advanced build. I like it very much! :)

I am lvl75 and now doing the 5% life nodes on tree. I made a 5 linked Aztiri's Splendour chest. Spell totem - RF - Ele focus - Inc AOE - Totem and Minion Elemental Resistance gem.

I thought that the Totem resistance gem will give a big advance and the totem will not kill itself as fast as before (41% fire resistance on the gem at the moment -> lvl 17). But I don't see any difference with the 5th gem and without it.

In the tree ofc I made all totem nodes except Totemic zaelot. Is it bugged or it is normal and that gem is used just for damage boost? (I am on beserker ascendany and made the first 3 labirinth)
Inc Burning dmg is such a bad gem, its not worth thinking about it. The damage bonus is very very low.

Totems have a resist cap like players have (75). With those totemnodes on the tree wr can already cap the resistance. They have a baseresist of 40 elemental and 20 chaos res.
So over time the totem resi gem does offer only damage

Just wanted to say, tyvm Milky for the build. I'm an absolute newbie in PoE and this build helped me a lot in learning the basics of the game and on top of that i really like indirect combat builds (gonna try some kinda summoner later). Now im 90 and still havin sh1t ton of fun from it, died only 10 times couse of my own mistakes. Next season im gonna kick it with HC and test my own knowledge. Anyways, great work mate and keep it up!
You're not recommending a taste of hate flask? That's a surprise. (beside the price)
"
killerkonnat wrote:
You're not recommending a taste of hate flask? That's a surprise. (beside the price)

i did, but removed it so there aren´t questions about "how does the totems benefit from the ToH bonusdmg????" etc. Now vice versa ;)

A basalt does the job cheaper and a toh on this kind of build should be one of the last investments, but its great for some scenarios ofc

"
killerkonnat wrote:

No. Taste of Hate and Forbidden Taste - different flasks.
First off, thanks for the build.

I noticed you switched your helm to Gull. Does the shrine proc from our totem kills? thanks.
How's your build going after jewel fix?
In order to get rid of clearspeed meta cap global movement speed at 100% but make all skills instant so everything feels great.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info