[2.6] Milky's Righteous Fire Totems [cheap, SC/HC, Shaper, UberAtziri]

"
Sierrafalanor wrote:
Hi guys,

First Thanks Milky for the build, actually 84 on LHC as a league starter doing T9-10 now.

I just saw a guys with the same build who told me that now he's using 2*Dyadus with animate guardian wich almost triple DPS on Boss. Just wanted to know your thoughts about it, could it be a nice weapon switch?

thanks again!

I would never use a AG on bosses where he could be useful.

Imagine your AG in a guardian fight with absolutely no minionlife on the tree or other defensive stuff for him. He will die as quickly as a golem. Even with potential for a dps increase he will never survive anything meaningful.

ive used AG on another non summoner once, with 1.5 liferegen it was fine for mapping (until bearers), but he couldnt survive harder bosses at all
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCi-NL9JevOxF-6W3n-a7o-w

My Youtube channel with builds, unique and mechanic discussions etc
Last edited by Milkyslice on Mar 13, 2017, 8:42:14 AM
First of all- Thanks for the guide Milky. I have been running this build the last 3 leagues and really love it. I was initially using the Self-Flag jewels and then switched to totem life. I can't really notice that much of a difference :) It still melts everything. I am also digging the three totems this league with the Soul Mantle.

2 Questions:

1- Just for fun, if one wanted to swap in a 4 link damage totem, what would the best spell?
2- How is that Molten Strike build going? I am very interested in trying it with the new jewels. Will you be making any guides for it? or no- since I think you mentioned it will be this league only. I wouldn't mind a quick guide for it and maybe your Skill Tree :)

Again, thanks for all the work you put into this guide!

EDIT- One last thing. Totemic Zeal. I don't know why but I can't really see a difference in totem placement speed. What am I missing? Maybe the totem uptime is worth it for QOL?
Last edited by Shaymon on Mar 13, 2017, 11:59:23 AM
1. Searing Bond and Scorching Ray

2. Shitty, don't play it anymore. The clearspeed with MS is unreliable and overall too slow for me. Singletarget was okish, but not exceptional as well.

3.Totemic Zeal makes a big difference for me, reduces the castanimation a lot

"
Milkyslice wrote:
1. Searing Bond and Scorching Ray

2. Shitty, don't play it anymore. The clearspeed with MS is unreliable and overall too slow for me. Singletarget was okish, but not exceptional as well.

3.Totemic Zeal makes a big difference for me, reduces the castanimation a lot

Ok, thanks! I will mess with TZ again and see how it goes.
Hi everybody

A question about CWTD. Is it better to let it about lvl7 for exemple in order to be OP everytime (1k damage taken) or lvl20, about 3k damage ?

I play in HC with Tempest Shield and Immortal Call.
Well, I RIPed at level 74. Still a prety solid run for such a bad player like me. Thanks a lot for the build, Milky.
"
Amadeustar wrote:
Hi everybody

A question about CWTD. Is it better to let it about lvl7 for exemple in order to be OP everytime (1k damage taken) or lvl20, about 3k damage ?

I play in HC with Tempest Shield and Immortal Call.

depends on your health pool and amount of endurance charges.
I absolutely hate immortal call on builds that generate endurance charges passively

Last edited by Milkyslice on Mar 14, 2017, 1:46:53 AM
"
I absolutely hate immortal call on builds that generate endurance charges passively

True, but in HC we need more security than in SC. And I can summon Golem myself.

So whith your experience, what is the best with Tempest Shield in order to keep endurance charges ?

Thx a lot !
I remembered that :

"

Can i do max level CWDT with Tempest Shield, Molten shell? How would that work since i have a Dory.

yes you can. molten shell debuffs ee on explosion but thats not so bad as it seems. oos overwrites that instantly and for white/blue mobs the +25% resi never matter.
Tempest shield is used by myself too, grants some passive ee proccs and block which is nice for mapping.

Otherwise arctic breath/vortex is good in cwdt as well. There are many options, just toy around, luckily doryanis is not hard to chrome for the useful skills.

And will try it :)
Another question, the last ? :p

I see you all put Spell Totem Support gem in your secondary stuff.

It is just to sell them at lvl20, isnt it ?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info