[2.6] Milky's Righteous Fire Totems [cheap, SC/HC, Shaper, UberAtziri]

i see some of your items that were listed few pages back... hw do u all cap at resists? esp chaos.

ideally, the bis items from chest, helm, shield doesnt giv u much resists.. not to mention if u r using the rings tat reduce curse effectiveness on urself, it only has lightning resists.

i m having trouble stacking chaos resists for merciless level... tink im now at 30+ chaos resists only.
Hi All - first time POE player. Loving the build. Two questions:

1. What is recommended CWDT setup using enduring cry? What gems/lvl? SOmething like CWDT, Immortal Call, Duration increase and Enduring cry or something? What lvl gems?

2. Any comments on my gear - i know some pieces need upgrading. Dmg isnt an issue....defense sometimes is.

http://pastebin.com/X2AAa8CM

http://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Self-Flagellation

i think stacking self-flag jewels is some kind of bug right?

as it said " limit to 1 ".

or GGG remove the limit already?

but I wanna use multi-stack self-flag too LOL.Sad I have not enough skill point.
Once I get lvl20/21 spell totem, do you think its better to just use a regular chest, like belly of the beast, at least for HC? I love soul mantle DPS, but I miss the extra survivability.
Guys don't forget to buy

Free 20% fire pen is insane...
One alternative support for 5L/6L for ABSOLUTE endgame (rich) is if you can get level 4 empower and level 21 RF. Getting RF to lvl 24 will grant you +1 radius. Less Duration also works but will give you a pretty awful duration. Though if you have 6L having less duration + increased duration will probably be better than increased burning damage. Especially if you're running self-flagellation setup.
Last edited by killerkonnat on Mar 7, 2017, 11:22:00 PM
"
Draconianpr wrote:
Guys don't forget to buy

Completely worthless. Penetration doesn't apply to degeneration effects. Does nothing for RF or Searing Bond
"
tornshoe wrote:
I already respec'd out of Ancestral Bond purely for preference, because I'm having a pretty good time already with just the RF totem + a Searing Bond. Given that set up, since I'm not at EE or EO yet, is there a self-cast spell you'd recommend to complement the build on bosses for the time being? I currently have Purity of Flame and Blasphemy + Flammability running, but have no issue with mana. Maybe Scorching Ray?

there is no reason to not use ancestral bonds except you are ME with two +1 totem items ;) It greatly increases the coverage on the screen.

"
i see some of your items that were listed few pages back... hw do u all cap at resists? esp chaos.

ideally, the bis items from chest, helm, shield doesnt giv u much resists.. not to mention if u r using the rings tat reduce curse effectiveness on urself, it only has lightning resists.

i m having trouble stacking chaos resists for merciless level... tink im now at 30+ chaos resists only.

i got my elemental resists capped via gear, before that i used puritys and no bloodmagic as well as jewels with resists.
Don´t give a shit about capping chaos resists. I will aim for one item with ~30 chaos resists and thats enough for the most part.

"
Hi All - first time POE player. Loving the build. Two questions:

1. What is recommended CWDT setup using enduring cry? What gems/lvl? SOmething like CWDT, Immortal Call, Duration increase and Enduring cry or something? What lvl gems?

2. Any comments on my gear - i know some pieces need upgrading. Dmg isnt an issue....defense sometimes is.

1. well i just use high lvl cwdt + stone golem + tempest shield atm, because i hate immortal call, its so unreliable.
if you want cwdt + immortal call + duration than use low lvl gems (<38 player lvl gem requirement)

2. link doesnt work for me

"
Once I get lvl20/21 spell totem, do you think its better to just use a regular chest, like belly of the beast, at least for HC? I love soul mantle DPS, but I miss the extra survivability.

yes definetly. You wont notice the dmg difference much while regulary mapping anyway, only on tougher bosses. Whats i would miss is the extra totem, but there is tukohamas fortress if you have the cash ;)

played the build several leagues, even before ancendancys existed, always with two totems and just totemlife jewels. Everything was fine ;)

SoulMantle IS a cheap, powerful item to "start" the char or build around (for SC at least), but far away from unplayable without it.

"
One alternative support for 5L/6L for ABSOLUTE endgame (rich) is if you can get level 4 empower and level 21 RF. Getting RF to lvl 24 will grant you +1 radius. Less Duration also works but will give you a pretty awful duration. Though if you have 6L having less duration + increased duration will probably be better than increased burning damage. Especially if you're running self-flagellation setup.

for +1 radius only ... i would rather use a iir gem ;) but yeah can work
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCi-NL9JevOxF-6W3n-a7o-w

My Youtube channel with builds, unique and mechanic discussions etc
"
killerkonnat wrote:
"
Draconianpr wrote:
Guys don't forget to buy

Completely worthless. Penetration doesn't apply to degeneration effects. Does nothing for RF or Searing Bond

This, cannot add anything else to it.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCi-NL9JevOxF-6W3n-a7o-w

My Youtube channel with builds, unique and mechanic discussions etc
i'm at 6200 hp, and my endurance charges pop all the time since im running cwdt/immortal call. should i level my cwdt so its like, 2k damage before popping, or is it better to keep it at a low level?

also thanks for all the help and guide :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info