[2.6] Milky's Righteous Fire Totems [cheap, SC/HC, Shaper, UberAtziri]

@Mawwk is probably a good example for me ;o)
"
Amadeustar wrote:
Hi,

I read almost all the posts but finally I am a little confused :)

I play this build in this HC league ; and be able to finish an act by evening, but can play only 1 evening on 2. Family first :p

My question : is it possible to create a special thread in your 1st page for HC goals/skilltree with jewels/gear gemmed/potions... A summary in pictures if possible, easier to see than copy/past the links.

Yes or no, Thanks already for your job

i would split it more but the mainpost is limited to 50000 letters which i often reach... have to delete and add stuff constantly. Sadly i missed to make a 2nd post after creating this buildpage...

Overall the Skilltree is the same for HC and SC. For HC you will prioritize Life over damage ofc.

I would not recommend Soulmantle + kikazaru + Self-Flagellation for HC, instead use items with good life rolls and jewels with totem life and player life instead.

lioneyes remorse is a great shield for this, too.

The last change i would make is using enfeeble as one of the curse, maybe even temporal chains.

Thats basically it.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCi-NL9JevOxF-6W3n-a7o-w

My Youtube channel with builds, unique and mechanic discussions etc
Last edited by Milkyslice on Mar 7, 2017, 6:41:02 AM
Hi,

would The Wise Oak Bismuth Flask work with the RF Totems?

"
mobakimobaki wrote:
Hi,

Penetration only works with hits, as none of our fire skills apply hits it is rather useless.
"
mobakimobaki wrote:
Hi,

no

https://youtu.be/gdHNzJk-QfU Random strand run... playing very ballsy ;)

"
Amadeustar wrote:
@Mawwk is probably a good example for me ;o)

Theres a lot of possibilities with this build, you can make ur own tree based on Milky's original one, i'm grabbing 3 extra fire damage nodes and did not spec into 2 curses yet, im felling fine in t11 maps, swap into conc for bosses and ur good to go, with 6 enduring charges my immortal call last's like 6 seconds.

For Hc i just think you dont go with the self flagelation setup, you need those 2 rare rings, especially if you can get 2 opal ones with essence of anger crafted.
This world is an illusion, exile!
Totems for life!
which wep is best if you cant buy Doon Cuebiyari/Doryani's Catalyst ? and why nobody no using
"
which wep is best if you cant buy Doon Cuebiyari/Doryani's Catalyst ? and why nobody no using

Just get the highest + %elemental damage +% fire damage weapon you can find, even a magic scepter will do.

There are some usable cheap uniques like Lavianga's Wisdom or Nycta's Lantern, too.

many people now use two Kikzaru plus unique helmet armor and shield. you can only have so many uniques without high life and res. If you can still cap you res the tiki is a nice option.
Last edited by Silvoz on Mar 7, 2017, 9:23:42 AM
"

like silvoz said, a blue/rare weapon with fire dmg% is enough to start.

Ngamahu tiki is hard to use, since we need some dexterity on the gear where the amulet is a good slot for dex.

Its definetly a good item dmg wise, but a rare one with high dex, life and resists is what we need on the slot

"

It's decent, but we can get plenty of increased fire/ele from elsewhere (Especially with self flagellation abuse....). Would need to get dex from somewhere too, which might be ok if you can squeeze it onto boots/gloves and still cap resists.

But if you can manage to squeeze in a unique amulet, would probably be better with Xoph's heart.

Couple of other weapon options are

Daresso's Passion - decent damage and cheap. Problem is the dex requirements, would probably need to grab a few dex nodes

Advancing Fortress - defensive option. Life, block and free fortify link.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info