[2.6] Milky's Righteous Fire Totems [cheap, SC/HC, Shaper, UberAtziri]

dont remember the sweetspots of cwdt + immortal call. i would aim for the middle.

just check the wiki for both skills where they have the same level of cwdt gem lvl procc and the immortal call level
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCi-NL9JevOxF-6W3n-a7o-w

My Youtube channel with builds, unique and mechanic discussions etc
What do you think about MoM? As we don't need to reserve mana we would have a large mana pool for it. With the Self-Flagellation stacking I think we can drop some dmg nodes and grab more jewel sockets and get totemic zeal for the placement speed (faster curse stacking), thought about something like this.
Very good build. Thanks Milky.

I am playing Solo Self Foud (SSF), now level 66.
No fancy gear, only 4L, no totem life jewel but already solid, fun and fast.
And very versatile: many curses or CWDT setups to play around.

Lot of fun, wich is the point of playing games :))
"
iberion_ wrote:
What do you think about MoM? As we don't need to reserve mana we would have a large mana pool for it. With the Self-Flagellation stacking I think we can drop some dmg nodes and grab more jewel sockets and get totemic zeal for the placement speed (faster curse stacking), thought about something like this.

wrote something about mom in the guide.

The good thing is you have 2 seperate healthpool which both can regenerate.
With just mom and no regeneration on the tree/gear you just run oom after a few hits and never go back to full mana except you pot.
With investement it can be worth it, especially on regular casters with much int on top.

It doesn't protect from degenerations and doesnt synergize with the liferegeneration % on the tree/class like BM does.

you can try it and share the experience with it, this is just mine from a hierophant in 2.5.

I think it can be a working route if you got mana + manaregen on every possible gearpiece and run clarity on top, but without that you end up with 0 mana, cannot use a movementskill (or anything besides rft) to gtfo and has to use a manaflask (which could be a flask to reduce incoming dmg).

Last edited by Milkyslice on Mar 8, 2017, 4:13:55 AM
"
Oxtov wrote:
Very good build. Thanks Milky.

I am playing Solo Self Foud (SSF), now level 66.
No fancy gear, only 4L, no totem life jewel but already solid, fun and fast.
And very versatile: many curses or CWDT setups to play around.

Lot of fun, wich is the point of playing games :))

tyvm!

Totemlife jewels on crimson jewels are relatively easy to craft via alteration spam, i would give it a shot! greatly increases the damage further.

"
CrunCherTime wrote:
i'm at 6200 hp, and my endurance charges pop all the time since im running cwdt/immortal call. should i level my cwdt so its like, 2k damage before popping, or is it better to keep it at a low level?

also thanks for all the help and guide :)

Personally, I wouldn't run immortal call at all, I'd want the endurance charges up permanently, especially if chieftain. For berserker, it might be an idea, but I'd still rather keep them up.
Main reason for auto proc immortal call is hitting physical reflect, not an issue for us or sudden spike damage like porcupines. With a bit of armour, endurance charges, block and hopefully a flask up, we shoould be ok anyway.

Hey Milk, how's Uber lab with this build? I finished my trials yesterday and i wanna give it a shot.

Also, around 20 Atziri counts and no Sceptre yet.
This world is an illusion, exile!
Totems for life!
Last edited by Mawwk on Mar 8, 2017, 6:31:42 AM
"
Mawwk wrote:
Hey Milk, how's Uber lab with this build? I finished my trials yesterday and i wanna give it a shot.

Also, around 20 Atziri counts and no Sceptre yet.

ran it 3 times full key yesterday (charges and portals), preeeetty easy.
Traps arent a deal and my dps melts izaro.

A decoy totem can be very handy for the fight, it tanks a lot with the totem life + migration via tree and chieftain armour.

Place totems, run in circles... dead :p

Not a dedicated labrunner compared to some 600% movementspeed pathfinders, but very solid with low risks if you dont facetank him.

wanted to record the last phase, but forgot to start it :(

My next goal besides atlas progression is uber atziri, but need some currency for a set (and i am scared of the trashmobs)

Last edited by Milkyslice on Mar 8, 2017, 6:37:31 AM
Thoughts on curse options in 2.6? OoS doesn't give very good EO uptime without Increased Crits, which has to be dropped in order to keep two curses on CoH. It might be worth dropping a damage curse in favor of more consistent EO, since we need the damage most against bosses who have 60-80% less curse effect anyway. It'd also free up either passives points from the curse cluster or a ring slot, which can go toward making up for the lost curse.
"
RabidRabbit wrote:
Thoughts on curse options in 2.6? OoS doesn't give very good EO uptime without Increased Crits, which has to be dropped in order to keep two curses on CoH. It might be worth dropping a damage curse in favor of more consistent EO, since we need the damage most against bosses who have 60-80% less curse effect anyway. It'd also free up either passives points from the curse cluster or a ring slot, which can go toward making up for the lost curse.

this is reasonable and a good option, i thought about trying it myself already.
Those points can go right into totemic zeal for better clearspeed.

edit: just respecced and testing for a bit.

Last edited by Milkyslice on Mar 8, 2017, 6:51:33 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info