[2.6] Milky's Righteous Fire Totems [cheap, SC/HC, Shaper, UberAtziri]

Hi Milkyslice, I just came back from long breaking.
just follow your guide and things going so well. lv 50 now.

I want to say thank you for making a great guide.

for those who curious and cannot decide what build to start.
this build is really great and you can leveling pretty easy with just GEM itself.
With items you suggest, mob die so fast.

if you have free time please look my gears

what is a first/early item to upgrade?

not sure how hard I would encounter in merciless but I think cruel will be the cakewalk by now.
thanks in advance.
Last edited by tumplovejee on Mar 6, 2017, 10:24:39 AM
Did anyone one HC attempt the Soul Mantle route? currently lvl 55 and updating my gear.
"
xanubiz wrote:
Did anyone one HC attempt the Soul Mantle route? currently lvl 55 and updating my gear.

2 posts over you.

its obviously more dangerous than a good life chest like rare one or a belly, but the damage increase and early lvl 20 kills faster which makes enemys less dangerous ;)

With kikazaru the curses arent that bad, but those are then three items without liferolls.

"
what is a first/early item to upgrade?

boots and amulet
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCi-NL9JevOxF-6W3n-a7o-w

My Youtube channel with builds, unique and mechanic discussions etc
Last edited by Milkyslice on Mar 6, 2017, 3:06:17 PM

Skilltree lvl 87

Atziri still hasn´t dropped a doryanis for me, but this Doon Cuebyari dropped which is pretty sweet for the moment.

Bought tukohama´s Fortress for 6 ex, 2 divine and 13 chaos. Was my chase item and now i am broke :P
With it i respecced ancestral bonds and still have three totems ;)

The next step is upgrading my rare items, especially the gloves and obtaining a Doryanis.

Self-Flagellation actually stack, which is pretty sweet.
I calculated with path of building and those are definetly stronger than totemlife jewels in my setup.
Used 100% inc dmg jewels (5 curses are pretty normal) to test it
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCi-NL9JevOxF-6W3n-a7o-w

My Youtube channel with builds, unique and mechanic discussions etc
Last edited by Milkyslice on Mar 7, 2017, 12:56:46 AM
Trying to 6l a mantle and got yet another 5l so any of you have 25c and ill sell. I feel I will be churning them out. Build is insane everything melts still using bright beak since damage is not an issue and helps a lot with clear speed.
"
boots and amulet

thanks i will take your advice.
Did my Uber lab today. Izaro insta dies if you spam totem while he's coming up. Pretty crazy and I'm only on a 4 link still
Only have one curse on oos because i like the reliability of being able to proc EO with increased critical strike. Running witchfire as a backup curse for now.
Last edited by Draconianpr on Mar 6, 2017, 11:57:18 PM
On which socket you place spire of stone?
Last edited by Draconianpr on Mar 7, 2017, 12:09:21 AM
"
LimeHorse wrote:
Trying to 6l a mantle and got yet another 5l so any of you have 25c and ill sell. I feel I will be churning them out. Build is insane everything melts still using bright beak since damage is not an issue and helps a lot with clear speed.

I envy u :< Now im tempting to change to soul mantle as well but.. :x

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info