[2.6] Milky's Righteous Fire Totems [cheap, SC/HC, Shaper, UberAtziri]

So quick question, whats the game play like? I drop Orb of Storms, than RF Totems..Where does Scorching Ray and Searing Bond come into play?

Thanks!

42 so far and thoroughly enjoying this build. Can't wait till later levels to truly give this a test!
It works like this:

- place rf totems
- mobs die most of the time so quick that you dont need anything else.

- If stuff is tankier use an orb of storms to curse and procc elemental overload

- For high hp targets you can use searing bond on top, like essence monsters, bosses or elreon missions.
- the same for traps to trigger elemental equlibrium

Scorching ray is mainly in there on top of everything else.
It wont be useably before guardians in t16 maps and you can keep it out earlier.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCi-NL9JevOxF-6W3n-a7o-w

My Youtube channel with builds, unique and mechanic discussions etc
Last edited by Milkyslice on Mar 7, 2017, 3:19:46 AM
Awesome, Appreciate the response!
Hello,
I have to say, I love this build as a Leage Starter, cheap and easy to get going.

A few Things I haven't seen mentioned yet:

Trolltimber Spire feels like a great shield for leveling: 15% aoe of totems 50-60 life and life regen starting at level 17.

And i found Nycta's Lantern to be a super cheap weapon to put searing bond in, even though halve of the mods do nothing for me.

What are The best links after the 4th in Soul Mantle?

I have seen Totem Resistance, Less Duration and Increased Burning Damage is there a point where some combination of those 2 of them is better than the other?
Last edited by Silvoz on Mar 7, 2017, 4:40:33 AM
trolltimber is fine, but hard to get on day one of a league

Totem resists is the best 5th soulmantle link since it grants more elemental dmg with no downside.

for the 6th i honestly would use a lvl 21/20 spelltotem for the placementspeed and extra totem life due to the level.

increased burning dmg does so little its almost not worth thinking about it.

lesser duration is good on a berserker since the duration is limited anyway. Personally i like long lasting totems in bossfights, but it is somewhat synergistic with self-flagellation ;) Dont get quality on it

Then we have increased rarity and quantity (possible to get this league, but expensive as fuck). Would be my choice for regular mapping.

Last edited by Milkyslice on Mar 7, 2017, 4:49:02 AM
Totem resistance fixes the totem res issue (less of a problem for chieftain anyway, though capping the other resistances isn't a bad idea) and gives up to 20% more damage, so should be first choice.
Less duration does cut down the duration, but it is rarely an issue, and is a more multiplier so I'd use that.
Increased burning is just an increased multiplier, unless you virtually no other increased damage mods, it will be worse thanthe other 2 choices.
If you really don't like the less duration though, it's the only real choice left. I'm hoping increased burning bets a buff when they fix double dipping.
Tukohama and soul mantle is interesting. I guess it help with clear speed. Probably means you can use conc effect on moderately mobile bosses if needed and still get decent coverage?
I don't think I'll go for it though (Not that I'm anywhere near affording!) - stick with the Lioneyes.

Next purchase for me will probably be Rumi's, not quite as good since nerf, and spell block is basically negligible now, but getting 50% phys block will be nice.
And I'll keep chipping away at those Atziri's. I'm refusing to pay for Doryani's!

"
Carlovski wrote:
Tukohama and soul mantle is interesting. I guess it help with clear speed. Probably means you can use conc effect on moderately mobile bosses if needed and still get decent coverage?
I don't think I'll go for it though (Not that I'm anywhere near affording!) - stick with the Lioneyes.

nah i respecced ancestral bonds for triple totems but EE via OOS ;)

In also wont pay for doryanis, expect its down at 10c ;)

Got sweet 20c glove upgrade which allows me to use one more self-flagellation

fair price at this stage of the league ;)

next slots are boots and belt for a 5th self-flagellation :D

disclaimer: for HC better stack life + totemlife ;)

Last edited by Milkyslice on Mar 7, 2017, 5:44:07 AM
Updating my gear and stuff:

Got the Doon's for a brodeal with a friend and finnaly finished my gear.

Current farming Atziri like a t1 map, sitting at 6800hp, doing t11 maps like nothing, going to get de double curse points now but isnt necessary for now, Doryani's Catalist its like 90c right now im Legacy Hc and im not going to spend money on it, today im maybe hitting 20 on my spell totems so i can maybe swap my chest for something else, or 5linking my Mantle.

Missing 1 trial now to Uber lab, once i hit 90 im going to do and see how it goes.
This world is an illusion, exile!
Totems for life!
Last edited by Mawwk on Mar 7, 2017, 6:09:17 AM
Hi,

I read almost all the posts but finally I am a little confused :)

I play this build in this HC league ; and be able to finish an act by evening, but can play only 1 evening on 2. Family first :p

My question : is it possible to create a special thread in your 1st page for HC goals/skilltree with jewels/gear gemmed/potions... A summary in pictures if possible, easier to see than copy/past the links.

Yes or no, Thanks already for your job

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info