[2.6] Milky's Righteous Fire Totems [cheap, SC/HC, Shaper, UberAtziri]

no idea why you recommand Berserker over Chieftain you gain only 40% more damage and warcry heal phy/atk spd is not matter
"
no idea why you recommand Berserker over Chieftain you gain only 40% more damage and warcry heal phy/atk spd is not matter

atk speed matters for the overall clearspeed and safety.
Chieftain only has the totem path as well, the rest is not really exciting.

But hey, use a chieftain if you want, i played both (and now hierophant), from the two options i liked the berserker more.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCi-NL9JevOxF-6W3n-a7o-w

My Youtube channel with builds, unique and mechanic discussions etc
Last edited by Milkyslice on Dec 3, 2016, 8:54:45 AM
"
Milkyslice wrote:
Okay guys, i start Breach with RF Totems.

planned links:

rf+spelltotem+ele focus+aoe+rapid decay+totem resi

Scorching ray+spelltotem+faster casting+ele focus

oos+coh+enfeeble+tempchains

shieldcharge+faster atks+fortify

cwdt+duration+immortal call + vaal lightning trap

stone golem + discipline + enduring cry

so you're dropping searing bond?
"
Milkyslice wrote:
"
MetalheartX wrote:

Pain reaver and cloaked in savagery only work if the character deals damage. Those are useless for totemer/trapper.

Rite of ruin is permanent 25% atk speed since we cannot kill, the totems do. You could use culling strike on orb of storms to get on kill effects tho.

Aspect of Carnage and War Bringer are the main nodes for the totem rf char in this class. 40% more damage and 25% life + ~900-1000 lifereg are insane to substain life on a char that cannot leech. Instant life flasks are a joke against this one

And yes, the attack speed is nice for shieldcharge/leapslam. Helps a lot dodging shit like uber izaro or to move over a map.

Thanks for explanations.
Chest:[BRBBG|R/B]Righteous Fire + Spelltotem + Increased Area of Effect / Concentrated Effect + Elemental Focus + Rapid Decay + Minion and Totem Elemental Resistance Support
Why not Increased Burning Damage? Or Righteous Fire spell totem don't work with it?
1. no searing bond on the hierophant is because a 4th totem to cast (which SB would be) doesnt benefit me much.
I am also linkstarved, an additional 4l is hard to justify.

afaik those Scorching totems stack (the dmg, not debuff), those should grant more dmg on a single target than one searing bond.

for chieftain/berserker i wouldnt change anything.

2. why no burning dmg. Because its worse than the other gems. Its just increased damage (69% with 20% lvl 20 when i remember correcty). Thats almost half a doryanis or worse than doedres scorn.
Totem & minion resist gem now grants 19% more damage, which are stronger with 350+ increased damage... and thats very easily achieveable.

Ok, lvl 65 berserker now ... and I am not sure. I have to spam those totems like hell esp in breaches. I will respec to Chieftain once I get home just becouse having to resummon the totems in breaches every 1-2seconds max ... ain't fun. There is not enough time to micromanage the totems / searing bonds having to resummon everything nonstop. I am planning to go Carcass. Once I get a 6L and add totem resistances gem ... I will try Berserker again. It might be the dmg done by the breach monsters but they still melt too fast for the amount of shit you have to dodge/click/run. How you guys feel with berserker and breaches?

Offtopic: AW is great for leveling and had the chance to test it out ... as long as you use a WEAPON (range), once you go facebreaker(managed to got one do drop) and zero weapon range ... oh well, you are fuckd. You have to be melee range ... kinda. The difference is there for sure, it's not like impossible to play you just have to be closer/totem's attacks smaller aoe.

Edit: How do you plan to use SR in a 4L - blood magic?
Last edited by painguard on Dec 4, 2016, 9:09:10 AM
I've started to level with this build :)
I started to use RF Totem during normal difficulty

I made capture the second part of the Malachai fight. I was never this easy for me ^^
https://youtu.be/A-v04ybP90A
Last edited by Jalkar on Dec 4, 2016, 5:03:24 AM
Can we use it for 2.5?
"
elemsar wrote:
Can we use it for 2.5?

yes.

"
Helmet:
[BBBG] Blasphemy + Flammability + Enfeeble + Temporal Chains.

You need a minimum of 6% reduced reservation out of the Soveignity cluster and a +1 curse item to use 3 curses on Blasphemy.

How do you do for to get this 6%?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info