[2.6] Milky's Righteous Fire Totems [cheap, SC/HC, Shaper, UberAtziri]

Heck I must be blind, looked through your skill tree and guide so thoroughly, can't believe I missed that!!
Thanks for reply. I'm running this build on Prophecy. Currently only lvl82 (2nd char). Everything melts like butter T10+, even with full Rarity gear. Thanks a lot for this guide!
Thank you for the great guide.

I am currently trying out this build for hardcore.

I just have quick question though.

how is the damage with the build?

Since RF uses totem's HP and there are not many totem life nodes, i dunno if RF does good dmg.

I did see the video and it is certainly capable of doing a lot of things, but that's with decent gear..

I am afraid that during mid-lvl, there may not be enough dmg to kill bosses & run lab
"
HAPPYGOM wrote:

Since RF uses totem's HP and there are not many totem life nodes, i dunno if RF does good dmg.

I did see the video and it is certainly capable of doing a lot of things, but that's with decent gear..

I am afraid that during mid-lvl, there may not be enough dmg to kill bosses & run lab

thats why we have jewels with up to 12% totem life, which is the only damage stat on those we really want.

I don't use any special or extreme expensive offensive gear that isn't affordable.
doedre's scorn costs like 1c with good rolls and there are alternatives to doryanis catalyst. Thats it.
Carcass Jack is "only" used for the inc aoe and on hc you probably want defence on that slot anyway.

You CAN spend several exalted on every piece of gear (like with every build) ofc, but only to get stuff like triple 40% resi, high life+armour gloves/shield and so on, but those items have more of a defensive purpose.

DPS wise a T14/T15 map feels like a T1 map with just doryanis, doedres scorn and the jewels. If you can chain red maps you can also afford Dorys ;)

DPS is not an issue on this build, we gain so much damage from gemlevel, skilltree, jewels, EO, EE, curses etc thats not even funny.

I recommend Lavianga's Wisdom, Daressos defiance or a 35%+ Sceptre with firedmg roll and maybe damage over time Leo mod.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCi-NL9JevOxF-6W3n-a7o-w

My Youtube channel with builds, unique and mechanic discussions etc
Last edited by Milkyslice on Jun 17, 2016, 12:19:31 AM
"
Milkyslice wrote:
"
HAPPYGOM wrote:

thats why we have jewels with up to 12% totem life, which is the only damage stat on those we really want.

I don't use any special or extreme expensive offensive gear that isn't affordable.
doedre's scorn costs like 1c with good rolls and there are alternatives to doryanis catalyst. Thats it.
Carcass Jack is "only" used for the inc aoe and on hc you probably want defence on that slot anyway.

THANK YOU for your reply.

i am currently lvl 44 using duel RF totem and killing things no problem.

quick question regarding weapon..
i am using 2x 30% elemental dmg increase scepter.

but i see that you use unique one-hand weap tht gives 80% increase dmg when there is no frezny charge..

is that better then two 30% elemental dmg weap? (sincei dunno if dmg increase will effect RF)..

also, when totme kills, will 'x% chance to get frenzy charge on kill' work?

its just that having one handed weap with shield gives me much more survivability on HARDCORE..

thanks in adanave !
You CAN spend several exalted on every piece of gear (like with every build) ofc, but only to get stuff like triple 40% resi, high life+armour gloves/shield and so on, but those items have more of a defensive purpose.

DPS wise a T14/T15 map feels like a T1 map with just doryanis, doedres scorn and the jewels. If you can chain red maps you can also afford Dorys ;)

DPS is not an issue on this build, we gain so much damage from gemlevel, skilltree, jewels, EO, EE, curses etc thats not even funny.

I recommend Lavianga's Wisdom, Daressos defiance or a 35%+ Sceptre with firedmg roll and maybe damage over time Leo mod.
I'm surely missing something... saw in FAQ that you went chieftain but couldn't find anything more on ascendancy node priority and whatnot.
point me in the right direction? =)
Hi good build actually try uber izaro, but is hard without a movement skill.. what skill can i use?

Edit:
Ubber succesfull :D.. hinekora is bad idea?
Last edited by supernukem on Jun 17, 2016, 7:41:07 PM
"
sirhctpac wrote:
I'm surely missing something... saw in FAQ that you went chieftain but couldn't find anything more on ascendancy node priority and whatnot.
point me in the right direction? =)

Priority in the skill tree section (skill tree image include the Ascendancy at the top left corner) You better rush for Immune Fire totem.
Last edited by Nilfoest on Jun 17, 2016, 11:50:04 PM
"
jshunj123 wrote:

but i see that you use unique one-hand weap tht gives 80% increase dmg when there is no frezny charge..

is that better then two 30% elemental dmg weap? (sincei dunno if dmg increase will effect RF)..

its just that having one handed weap with shield gives me much more survivability on HARDCORE..

thanks in adanave !

Since your totem does all the killing and not you, X% chance to gain a Frenzy Charge on kill never procs. As long as you don't run any frenzy charge generators, you'll benefit from the X% Increased Damage while you have no Frenzy Charges from Daresso's.

Doryani's Catalyst (80-100%) > Daresso's Passion (60-80%) > everything else. 1H+Shield gives more survivability on softcore too.

"
supernukem wrote:
Hi good build actually try uber izaro, but is hard without a movement skill.. what skill can i use?

Edit:

You shouldn't need a movement skill for that fight. Just stay in curse range of the boss, refresh totems as needed, run in circles around the boss, and weapon swap to culling strike when the boss is low in P3 (Culling Strike + Blood Magic + Ice Trap/Orb of Storms/Golem).

And yes, Hinekora is a bad idea.
Last edited by typecast on Jun 18, 2016, 12:44:32 AM
"
typecast wrote:
"
jshunj123 wrote:

thanks in adanave !

Since your totem does all the killing and not you, X% chance to gain a Frenzy Charge on kill never procs. As long as you don't run any frenzy charge generators, you'll benefit from the X% Increased Damage while you have no Frenzy Charges from Daresso's.

Doryani's Catalyst (80-100%) > Daresso's Passion (60-80%) > everything else. 1H+Shield gives more survivability on softcore too.

"
supernukem wrote:

Edit:

You shouldn't need a movement skill for that fight. Just stay in curse range of the boss, refresh totems as needed, run in circles around the boss, and weapon swap to culling strike when the boss is low in P3 (Culling Strike + Blood Magic + Ice Trap/Orb of Storms/Golem).

And yes, Hinekora is a bad idea.

Thank you for your answers.. i actually found the answer in your guide as well. shoud've read it before i asked ...

another question thoough... what do you think about using Skirmish ?
My thoughts are -
Skirmish will give you one additional totem
you can use bow which can have up to 6 sockets meaning you dun lose on sockets from not using shield.

The only problem is losing on elemental damage. as far as i am concerned, there is no bow with elemental damage increase.

so ultimately, would 3 totems be more effective then 90% elemental damage increase you would get from weapon ?

No there is nothing we need on the skirmish quiver or on a bow.

even a 2nd 6l would be hard to chrome with around 5 offcolors ;)
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCi-NL9JevOxF-6W3n-a7o-w

My Youtube channel with builds, unique and mechanic discussions etc

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info