[2.6] Milky's Righteous Fire Totems [cheap, SC/HC, Shaper, UberAtziri]

Check out my newest Guide

My Doomfletch's Prism Crit Inquisator which might interest you ;) Insanely strong build thats one part unique and one part fits the meta.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCi-NL9JevOxF-6W3n-a7o-w

My Youtube channel with builds, unique and mechanic discussions etc
Look great. As Bow/totem user I really want to try it when I got enough time.

Just want to ask about how bad with elemental reflect rare? If it okay with rare mob then it more than enough for me ' w '
Without Vaalpact, scary up to deadly.
With Vaalpact i dont notice reflect rares, hard to get so much damage with one arrow (while many hit) to get oneshotted with vaalpact.

I'll try next week, playing with Tornado for too long, time to head back to basic LS again ;)
Does the Hinekora change affect RF totem build ?
No, its now the correct wording. reflected dmg cant procc EE, before it worked too, but the wording was irritating that it might not.

I meant the phys to fire conversion!
Just reached level 74 with the build. After a slow start, the RF totems arw now melting everything.

I'm a bit lazy on buying gear, so i'm mostly self-found.

All i'm using in a 5L chest with RF + Spell Totem + Inc AOE + Elemental Focus + Inc. Burning Dmg.

I'm still using Purity of Fire as an aura (haven't done cruel lab yet) and Flamability + Vulnerability with Blasphemy (on an 18% Doedre's Scorn - this i bought).

I also bought a 94% Doryani's Catalyst, and will start using it next level.

I'm basically just placing two RF totems and waiting for things to melt so i can move forward and repeat.

Thanks for the great build.
I want to use 3 curses.

Blasphemy makes all the curses take 35% mana reserve.
You have said that you support Blasphemy with 3 curses, and I, for the life of me, cannot figure out how??

I do not want to have to self-cast curses....and in the guide you say that you support 3 with blasphemy. Is that not updated?
Am I missing something painfully obvious?

I would really appreciate any help (and please spell it out, since I'm a new player and do not know any abbreviations or complicated things about this game lol)
"
M3kk wrote:
I want to use 3 curses.

Blasphemy makes all the curses take 35% mana reserve.
You have said that you support Blasphemy with 3 curses, and I, for the life of me, cannot figure out how??

I do not want to have to self-cast curses....and in the guide you say that you support 3 with blasphemy. Is that not updated?
Am I missing something painfully obvious?

I would really appreciate any help (and please spell it out, since I'm a new player and do not know any abbreviations or complicated things about this game lol)

Mana reduction in the passive tree. You don't need too much. There are a few of them near the templar area.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info