[2.6] Milky's Righteous Fire Totems [cheap, SC/HC, Shaper, UberAtziri]

Here is my take on the build.

Spoiler

Allmost all of my damage comes from totem life and curses. Recently specced out of Explosive Impact because the dmg is not needed at all with 20/20 gems for solo play. In groups I am just a temp chains/enfeeble bot running and looting while other people dps.

I did all the twinned maps, 8 prop t15 and so on. Really good build, thanks alot.
hmm. i was really dumb about not noticing obvious double doedre+veil setup.
ty for idea.
No rest for the wicked
I ran Windscreams earlier aswell, but the dmg is not needed at all in my opinion. If I ever get a +1 curse amulet I guess it would be gravy, but definatly not needed for any content out now.
windscream and other 10% is what killed most of my hc chars actually.
i was really lucky this one didnt kill me, lol.
No rest for the wicked
Last edited by mezmery on Mar 24, 2016, 10:09:38 AM
Build has been going pretty well, I've decided I'd like to take this guy the rest of the way and try and pimp my gear as much as possible. Have a couple ex to spare. Here's where I'm currently at:

Survivability is the issue in Red Maps at this point, any advice on how to take this guy to the next level?
"
gibtuck wrote:
Build has been going pretty well, I've decided I'd like to take this guy the rest of the way and try and pimp my gear as much as possible. Have a couple ex to spare. Here's where I'm currently at:

Survivability is the issue in Red Maps at this point, any advice on how to take this guy to the next level?

Temp chains is pretty broken atm, so if you have the curse nodes and the helmet enchant you have to seek out your own death for it to happen, in my experience.
"
Plimmer wrote:
"
gibtuck wrote:

Temp chains is pretty broken atm, so if you have the curse nodes and the helmet enchant you have to seek out your own death for it to happen, in my experience.

I've been swapping back and forth with Enfeeble, so you guys run TC-Flama-EleWeak? What's the Helm enchant to look for?
Last edited by gibtuck on Mar 24, 2016, 1:48:51 PM
hi there,

i followed your build and i'm not level 79.

DPS is really good (on a 5L currently), however the rest of my stuff kinda suck and i'm really squishy.

i can see that codebreaker (doing uber) has a very different tree than yours..
his has more DPS nodes (for totems) and much, much more defensive nodes (armour nodes mainly), which i perfectly understand.

any hints on how to improve my stuff , (i know the boots & shield suck)

ty

btw i'll replace my helmet with this one :

current tree on 79

https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAEDAAN1BAcEswthDF8NHxDMEmkUIBYLFm8XHBcvF4wYahzcHRQfAh8YJKoo-iu2NZI2xTbpOuE8BTwoPC09Xz38QYdFnUyzTeNQR1H7UlNTUlXGWAdYY1h3WOVaK18EXz9k52ZUZp5nm2jycXlyD3gve7N85YLHg1-DzIPbjEaMz48aj0aRK5Rvl5WX9JitmuCboZy-na6f36IAo_KmV6cIrj6vbLc-uJPAZsMTxq7G2M0Wz2fYJNi92t3jauRR6-7vDu988B_yRfZI-JP56PrS_gr-jw==
Last edited by frenchlion on Mar 24, 2016, 2:04:56 PM
i think ill run veil +2x doedre on my next hc char.
so broken.

if i decide to roll rf once more, it is pretty boring to be honest.
No rest for the wicked
"
2i0 wrote:
how about UBer?

I'd love to give it a try this league, but haven't got a full set of Uber fragments yet. Want to get my gems to 20%/20 before giving it a try.

"
Milkyslice wrote:
@Khepresh, Did you craft -32% attribute requirements before chroming?
Those chromes can be a bitch, bricked my Greeds ;D

Unfortunately, when I bought it, there was already a master mod and I completely forgot that GGG lowered the level requirement for the remove master mod crafting option. :(

After I get my currency back up, I'll remove that life mod, add the reduced attribute requirement mod, and give it another try. Hopefully that will treat my chromes a bit better.

Edit: Also got this, which allowed me to spec out of Sovereignty and get a bunch of points back. I know losing out quality on Blasphemy hurts a lot, but I wanted those passive points for now.

Dozens of lab runs, still trying to get a decent enchant.
Last edited by Khepresh on Mar 24, 2016, 11:59:11 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info