[2.6] Milky's Righteous Fire Totems [cheap, SC/HC, Shaper, UberAtziri]

UBER CONFIRMED !!! I killed Uber at lvl 88 with a 5L, here is my gear !

Last edited by lqte on Mar 15, 2016, 6:50:57 PM
"
lqte wrote:
UBER CONFIRMED !!! I killed Uber at lvl 88 with a 5L, here is my gear !

Hmm..Im 91, Ive killed Atziri about 30 times and have better gear ( 6l astral) and got an Uber set today. Proof that u did it?
"Wealth in a game is measured by the amount of fun, joy and entertainment you can get out of it".
-Mythabril
"
is there anything better than ice spear to proc it?

also, thoughts on taking fire walker on the skill tree?

orb of lightning.
"

I guess Coil always wins if I don't really need the extra resists from the Astral? Extra Life and Armor won't egalize the LC unique effect?

well coil is harder to color.
Against phys dmg nothing beats a coil, for elemental damage a belly or astral plate is actually better.

you could also save up 1.5k fusings for your current coils or try 6linking an new one and sell it if it hits 5l...repeat then.

There is not a best in slot unique chest for the build, it depends on your preference and what you need the most ;)
I know that wont help you much...

"
What gem swaps are you doing at bm maps?
Im moving oos to helm with coh and self cast third.

Thats what i would do, too. Luckily its a very rare mod.
For curse immune maps swap both doedre things for rare high armour/life (we already have little to no resist on this slot), add determination+grace/AA/purity of xx/vitality/whatever you like and a 2nd cwdt setup with arctic breath, temp shield or whatever you like
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCi-NL9JevOxF-6W3n-a7o-w

My Youtube channel with builds, unique and mechanic discussions etc
ye, as i expected chosing this build, it is insanely cheap.
almost at portal, just because i have so many spare currency. invested 1 exalt in 5l carcass and that's all, other goes for buying challenge slots like manor or vaal temple
No rest for the wicked
"
lqte wrote:
UBER CONFIRMED !!! I killed Uber at lvl 88 with a 5L

Nice news, but better with video confirmation
Last edited by Makcu on Mar 16, 2016, 5:13:51 AM
"
mezmery wrote:
ye, as i expected chosing this build, it is insanely cheap.
almost at portal, just because i have so many spare currency. invested 1 exalt in 5l carcass and that's all, other goes for buying challenge slots like manor or vaal temple

yeah, its probably one of the best selffound builds you could use. You can also invest several mirrors in ggg rare gear but who needs this if you can run t15 on a 1-2 ex budget :p
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCi-NL9JevOxF-6W3n-a7o-w

My Youtube channel with builds, unique and mechanic discussions etc
"
jconaspree wrote:
"
AntonChigur wrote:
hey I love the build and am doing awesome with it.

But one thing I hate is the ice spear, I had to ditch it as well as elemental focus. Most of the time I had to fire ice spear 3 or 4 times before the ele focus would proc so I ditched it and put in rallying cry for guaranteed damage boost right away. I tried putting gmp on it too.

Is there anything better than ice spear to proc it?

also, thoughts on taking fire walker on the skill tree?

Orb of storms. Procs all the time and you only have to throw it once. I think you meant elemental overload. Elemental focus is a gem.

Ok, wow ya orb of storms is way better. Thanks.

Yes, I meant to say elemental overload.
Rampage IGN: RIP_Stannis_Baratheon
I gave up on the idea of making a MF character with this build, too clunky and slow.
Just going for the normal build now- very enjoyable!

Also, can someone confirm if this boots enchant works with rf totem or not:

"
Gunteraz wrote:
I gave up on the idea of making a MF character with this build, too clunky and slow.

Why is MF build slow?
Im burning easily through everything, still with my Tabula, since I rly need a 6link and only have multiple 5link greed's which i don't want to put all my chroms into yet.
I'm up to tier12 maps, but here my defenses are starting to be noticeably bad. Greed's armour would rly help me there.

Took me 24 but made one :)

About the boots, not 100% sure. Most of those effects apply on hit only, not degen. But someone else can probably tell you.
Last edited by blaat1889 on Mar 16, 2016, 6:14:22 PM
"
Gunteraz wrote:

That enchantment on the boots will work (since you don't kill), however it sadly won't do anything with this build as damage over time doesn't benefit from penetration. The only thing that this would help with is some ice trap damage.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info