[2.6] Milky's Righteous Fire Totems [cheap, SC/HC, Shaper, UberAtziri]

- added a FAQ, still editing

- added enchantments

- edited gem section, rrmoved the curse on hit setup, just a sidenote in the section. Looked a bit confusing and most player liked the 3x blasphemy route the most

- added stuff to the leveling section

- deleted Ascendancy section. Post reached 50000 letters and i think there is nothing to discuss about those anymore.
Will add a note in the FAQ for it.

should have made a 2nd post below mine :( Maybe the support can help
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCi-NL9JevOxF-6W3n-a7o-w

My Youtube channel with builds, unique and mechanic discussions etc
Last edited by Milkyslice on Mar 15, 2016, 7:22:58 AM
Will it work without ascendancy classes?
Last edited by blind123 on Mar 15, 2016, 7:27:50 AM
why should you get none :D

but yes it works, requires purity of fire or totem resist gem or totem resi on a few jewels. created this guide before ascendancy.

I actually prefer the curse on hit setup. Just gives me a little more freedom. At lvl 89, I ran a rippy as hell first time Courtyard yesterday and it was a breeze. I don't even use Scorn and the dps is perfectly fine. Can't wait to get some t15 drops. Really sick build.
If has its benefits, but most of use are too lazy :p

Its stronger on defence but a bit slower.

I only ran my high tier maps for the challenge, i sell them all for currency to create new, interesting builds etc :)

Its not like i couldnt run them, i just care more about the ex i get for a t15 map than running it.

Last edited by Milkyslice on Mar 15, 2016, 9:24:09 AM
I like running t15s for the 84 bases and potential sick rare id's. I really enjoy the loot hunt and burning through all my chaos, spamming bases(I know, it's a bad habit).
"
jconaspree wrote:
I like running t15s for the 84 bases and potential sick rare id's. I really enjoy the loot hunt and burning through all my chaos, spamming bases(I know, it's a bad habit).

i played mf last league.
1 of 200 rares makes it to the sell tab, and one of 1500+ makes it to exalt or two, most of these are two handers and minority - es chests
No rest for the wicked
"
mezmery wrote:
"
jconaspree wrote:

i played mf last league.
1 of 200 rares makes it to the sell tab, and one of 1500+ makes it to exalt or two, most of these are two handers and minority - es chests

Yes but when you find that one gg one.... I don't go out of my way to buy t15s but I will run them when I have them.
"
mezmery wrote:
no regen, hp+aoe boss, rare, magic, haste, -10 max res and something else

Kind of, but it sucks since totems die so fast due to not being fire immune. I would absolutely not recommend it prior to completely cruel lab.
Yesteday I ran some maps with party: I guess, the dps in parties is not so good. And I guess there is no way to improve it :(

Anyway - running solo/duo is pretty nice and fast.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info