[2.6] Milky's Righteous Fire Totems [cheap, SC/HC, Shaper, UberAtziri]

dps is okay.
casting delay is not.
if you lack dps and still in party - chill and enjoy leech

overall shockwave totems are way more potent in parties
No rest for the wicked
Last edited by mezmery on Mar 15, 2016, 10:26:04 AM
Its like caustic arrow, stuff melts solo and it big partys there kicks in some. lack of dps.
However we can support with triple auras (even changeable for the party) EE and shocking ground if the trash dies too fast. Better run conc effect in fhis case for singletarget dmg
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCi-NL9JevOxF-6W3n-a7o-w

My Youtube channel with builds, unique and mechanic discussions etc
Is totem life weighted heavily enough that the 20% on Iron Commander is worth looking at?
"
Servbot43 wrote:
Is totem life weighted heavily enough that the 20% on Iron Commander is worth looking at?

the traveling is too far and we already have so many good nodes in the templar/scion/witch area that its hars to justify the way down there

"
Milkyslice wrote:
"
Servbot43 wrote:

the traveling is too far and we already have so many good nodes in the templar/scion/witch area that its hars to justify the way down there

Guess he means the unique ballista bow.
It's ok, however you can wear much better weapons like (double) doryani's.
Also a single jewel can have 12% totem life already, better invest in that.
I'm aiming at 7 jewel slots for my build.
oh yeah, was reading irom wood again (traumatized).

Yeah in that case elemental dmg on dorys is better, also there is no really. useful quiver out there that is compareable with a shield or dual dory

hey I love the build and am doing awesome with it.

But one thing I hate is the ice spear, I had to ditch it as well as elemental focus. Most of the time I had to fire ice spear 3 or 4 times before the ele focus would proc so I ditched it and put in rallying cry for guaranteed damage boost right away. I tried putting gmp on it too.

Is there anything better than ice spear to proc it?

also, thoughts on taking fire walker on the skill tree?
Rampage IGN: RIP_Stannis_Baratheon
Last edited by AntonChigur on Mar 15, 2016, 4:14:22 PM
"
AntonChigur wrote:
hey I love the build and am doing awesome with it.

But one thing I hate is the ice spear, I had to ditch it as well as elemental focus. Most of the time I had to fire ice spear 3 or 4 times before the ele focus would proc so I ditched it and put in rallying cry for guaranteed damage boost right away. I tried putting gmp on it too.

Is there anything better than ice spear to proc it?

also, thoughts on taking fire walker on the skill tree?

Orb of storms. Procs all the time and you only have to throw it once. I think you meant elemental overload. Elemental focus is a gem.
Last edited by jconaspree on Mar 15, 2016, 4:40:40 PM
What gem swaps are you doing at bm maps?
Im moving oos to helm with coh and self cast third.
No rest for the wicked
Gearwise I am at a point where I should probably go for a 6L next. I am trying to build tanky and for endgame maps, so for my current 5L I opted for a Lightning Coil. I'm interested to hear your thoughts on whether I should go for a 6L rare 1.5k+ Armor and 100+ Life (e.g. Astral Plate base from Div Cards) or rather buy another LC and try to 6L that? I guess Coil always wins if I don't really need the extra resists from the Astral? Extra Life and Armor won't egalize the LC unique effect?
Last edited by Irongunner on Mar 15, 2016, 9:01:48 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info