[2.6] Milky's Righteous Fire Totems [cheap, SC/HC, Shaper, UberAtziri]

"
mezmery wrote:
"
JohnnyV76 wrote:
Then I had trouble rolling the 3B1G1R so ended up with

use vorici for that, lol.
it's about 250 chromes estimated.

estimates and averages don't apply to me and my (bad) luck. :)
2b2R1G works but elemental focus is just better than rapid decay and/or increased burning.
Perhaps i should save 285 chromes and buy 3 guaranteed blue. Chances are high to get a red and if one is red and 1 green im done. In the rare occasion that it rolled 4B I will have a very nice off-coloured belly that caster will want to buy :)
You don’t stop playing because you grow old, you grow old because you stop playing.
I am at the point where a lot of my gems are lvl 20 so im wondering which gems are worth giving 20 quality and re-leveling
"
Koltron wrote:
I am at the point where a lot of my gems are lvl 20 so im wondering which gems are worth giving 20 quality and re-leveling

blasphemy, ele weakness, temp chains.

the rest is not so awsome, however it adds up (10% inc dmg for most support gems)
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCi-NL9JevOxF-6W3n-a7o-w

My Youtube channel with builds, unique and mechanic discussions etc
"
JohnnyV76 wrote:
"
mezmery wrote:
"
JohnnyV76 wrote:
Then I had trouble rolling the 3B1G1R so ended up with

use vorici for that, lol.
it's about 250 chromes estimated.

estimates and averages don't apply to me and my (bad) luck. :)
2b2R1G works but elemental focus is just better than rapid decay and/or increased burning.
Perhaps i should save 285 chromes and buy 3 guaranteed blue. Chances are high to get a red and if one is red and 1 green im done. In the rare occasion that it rolled 4B I will have a very nice off-coloured belly that caster will want to buy :)

oh, you know...
it used to be 3b at my talisman shadow, but i lacked damage, so i removed inc aoe
used vorici 1 blue, and everyone with this kind of build used it got his bow at 500 chromes max.
No rest for the wicked
Last edited by mezmery on Mar 17, 2016, 8:02:19 AM
Great!

Thing i would improve:

Something to procc EO

Offensive curses. I dont see a reason to run enfeeble if we still get oneshottet, its safer to skip phases faster. Have to do a uber run the next days too, but i have a build project running which takes my time
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCi-NL9JevOxF-6W3n-a7o-w

My Youtube channel with builds, unique and mechanic discussions etc
Gratz c0debr3ak,
would be nice if you post your gear, gems and tree or open your profile.

Thx

"
blaat1889 wrote:

Why is MF build slow?
Im burning easily through everything, still with my Tabula, since I rly need a 6link and only have multiple 5link greed's which i don't want to put all my chroms into yet.
I'm up to tier12 maps, but here my defenses are starting to be noticeably bad. Greed's armour would rly help me there.

Took me 24 but made one :)

About the boots, not 100% sure. Most of those effects apply on hit only, not degen. But someone else can probably tell you.

Can you post your build/gear or open up your profile? I'm working on making my version of this build an MF character as well. So far so good, although I'm not as far along as you (level 79), so I'd be interested in seeing what you've come up with.
Last edited by CadmiumFlow on Mar 17, 2016, 11:14:29 AM
Why does your skill tree have EE and Ancestral Bond? Won't AB prevent you from ever applying EE?
"
"
RegulusX wrote:
Why does your skill tree have EE and Ancestral Bond? Won't AB prevent you from ever applying EE?

traps proc EE

Traps deal damage even with AB? Huh. Good to know.
"
CadmiumFlow wrote:
"
blaat1889 wrote:

Why is MF build slow?
Im burning easily through everything, still with my Tabula, since I rly need a 6link and only have multiple 5link greed's which i don't want to put all my chroms into yet.
I'm up to tier12 maps, but here my defenses are starting to be noticeably bad. Greed's armour would rly help me there.

Took me 24 but made one :)

About the boots, not 100% sure. Most of those effects apply on hit only, not degen. But someone else can probably tell you.

Can you post your build/gear or open up your profile? I'm working on making my version of this build an MF character as well. So far so good, although I'm not as far along as you (level 79), so I'd be interested in seeing what you've come up with.

Opened profile (thought it was).
I'm not playing that much due to lack of time this week.
The helm, amulet and rings are in need of an update.
Rest should be ok, though weapon can be 80%.

What im doing is farming tier 7 to max tier found, all alched, so I at least get some XP as well.
Rest usually is crafting a lot (ring/amulet and jewels), since the ventor's gamble is... a lot of gambling and I don't have 6+ ex yet for a good roll.

Even 0 life :P

If you have the currency you can make some nice rings.
I still don't have a lvl 7 Elreon so I have to wait for that.
Also I found my first vorici at lvl84.. still need to lvl him for 3+ blue sockets in the Greeds Embrace.
Some examples (not good enough most or all of them) of MF with life and resist:

Aim for 55 item rarity and life+resist on rings and you're good.
Aim for totem life on jewels with life and resist.

My playstyle is Whirling blade through map, bump into a pack (trigger fortify) drop totem and go to next pack. Also use ranged totem drops when necessary, like perandus mobs or stuff you don't want to be close to. Just drop totems and whirling kite around or watch them burn.

I did pick MoM for maybe future divination distillate combo as it keeps my mana empty.
But I guess at this point double curse + arctic armour is better.

Im not doing anything with EE or EO.
Clear speed is fine and I can still add 12% totem life jewels to increase dps.
Im not sure how far this build can go, but you're not supposed to do 15+ tier maps with full MF gear and the bad defenses that come with it. But to me it looks like you can get away with it if you play it right, as in skip certain bosses and don't wait on that 1 mob per map with a lot of fire resist to die.

I made some good currency to get further.
I can pickup 50-70% of the rares with 6 portals.
I only dieded from stupidity like picking up stuff above a carpet of bloodline mod mines i saw too late.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info