(3.2) [Lighty] 2H RT Cyclone: Dope for Beast League & Lab™

Rendering a 2H RT Cyclone Map Demo Video as we speak. It will be scheduled to upload within a few hours of completion. I couldn't decide what exactly to run for a map so I ran 5 and put them all in 1 video,5 maps from level 76-80 all chiseled to 20%, alched, chaos'd till good then vaal'd. Yet again Ill state; what I can do with my gear and level isn't a reflection of what you can do with this build day 1 of play, im probably at the 80% potential mark for the build so even I have tons of room for gear improvements.

Video Out:

LightyGaming.com
Last edited by Lighty on Jul 28, 2015, 11:36:31 AM
What do you think would be better this sword
or a Disfavour ?
IGN: Elem_Mental

Lets all drink red bull jump out of a plane and hope for the best.
"
The_Rain_Man wrote:
or a Disfavour ?

Disfavour is 600pdps give or take which is similar to your weapon. Disfavour has +2 weapon range which you can craft via vagan since you have a suffix open; but disfavour give +2 levels to supports gems ( which doesn't mean much ). Overall Disfavour is better after you factor in bleed dps id imagine but the difference isn't major, certainly not worth spending 55ex+ for a 6L disfavour when you have a fine weapon such as that.
LightyGaming.com
"
Lighty wrote:
"
The_Rain_Man wrote:
or a Disfavour ?

Disfavour is 600pdps give or take which is similar to your weapon. Disfavour has +2 weapon range which you can craft via vagan since you have a suffix open; but disfavour give +2 levels to supports gems ( which doesn't mean much ). Overall Disfavour is better after you factor in bleed dps id imagine but the difference isn't major, certainly not worth spending 55ex+ for a 6L disfavour when you have a fine weapon such as that.

I have a guy that wants to trade me a 6l disfavour for the sword and this

The sword has no more mods left either i have tried to craft it

Last edited by The_Rain_Man on Jul 28, 2015, 11:01:04 AM
Hello Lighty. I have a question. Could you (or someone else) take a look at my gear (https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/Xeoni/characters) and tell me which part of it should be improved ASAP? I have 11k-13k dps, ~3650 life and 76%/65%/60% resistances. I have about ~60 chaos to spend. I'm on Warbands league.
"
The_Rain_Man wrote:
"
Lighty wrote:
"
The_Rain_Man wrote:
or a Disfavour ?

I have a guy that wants to trade me a 6l disfavour for the sword and this

The sword has no more mods left either i have tried to craft it

The Sword has 1 suffix open. best thing is to craft +2 weapon range from vagan. I would keep the sword imo but its up 2 you, the pdps difference isn't crazy but its a sexy sword.

prefix:
% Phys
Flat Phys
Hyrbid Phys
suffix:
Crit Multi
Attack speed
LightyGaming.com
"
Hello Lighty. I have a question. Could you (or someone else) take a look at my gear (https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/Xeoni/characters) and tell me which part of it should be improved ASAP? I have 11k-13k dps, ~3650 life and 76%/65%/60% resistances. I have about ~60 chaos to spend. I'm on Warbands league.

Best thing to do is save for kaoms heart or a belly if you want to run a secondary 6l setup. Your weapon is fine and most your gear seems alright. A doryani catalyst would be nice and should be under 60c at this point in the league although it isn't a huge step forward from meginords.
LightyGaming.com

The Sword has 1 suffix open. best thing is to craft +2 weapon range from vagan. I would keep the sword imo but its up 2 you, the pdps difference isn't crazy but its a sexy sword.

prefix:
% Phys
Flat Phys
Hyrbid Phys
suffix:
Crit Multi
Attack speed
[/quote]

Iv'e bashed it with exalts and stuck it in the spinning wheel numerous times it won't take another mod

Last edited by The_Rain_Man on Jul 28, 2015, 11:58:40 AM
"
Lighty wrote:
"

A doryani catalyst invitation

The_Rain_Man you need Vagan lvl 7 for weapon range.
I'm trying to get cwdt to work with enfeeble and either molten shell or imortal call. It doesnt seem to be working so I assume I have something messed up with the level of gems or the order they are placed. Can someone take a look at see what might not be working? I believe the immortal call is level 6 that I replaced with molten shell

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info