(3.2) [Lighty] 2H RT Cyclone: Dope for Beast League & Lab™

"
Hi,

I wanted to get into Lab Farming in the Abyss League. And since I heard that that Lab Farming is most profitable during the early stages of the league, I wanted my starting character to be a Lab farmer. While searching the forum I stumbled upon your build and I really like it.

But i have a question:

Which Ascendancy Class should i pick? Since Slayer recieved a pretty big hit in 3.1, would you still recommend it? Or should i pick a Berserker or maybe a Juggernaut? I really hope you can help me out before the league starts :)

Slayer with vp is close to its current leech in 3.1 but you dont get life regen but sucks since we run bloodrage, just not fun really. Slayer,jug,berserker are all fine.
LightyGaming.com
What is the best class for the end of the game?(like shaper and guardians).

sorry for the bad English.

Since Slayers Brutal Fervor has been nerfed, the only thing i can see it's good for would be bleed immune, but that's easy to get on health flask, so is it better to take the 2 ascendancy points that used to go to Brutal Fervor and assign them for Impact instead for the increased AOE?? And since slayer most likely will take VP, do we keep using blood rage?
Last edited by Zeferiah on Dec 7, 2017, 8:11:52 PM
"
Lighty wrote:

Nope all nerfs. Unless there is some insane unique we dont know about yet

Unfortunately, there does not appear to be. Obvious spoilers: http://poedb.tw/us/unique.php?c=Abyss
So is Slayer still hands-down the best or is there a better ascendancy now? Thanks!
---
Last edited by Rocky0rocky on Dec 8, 2017, 2:24:54 PM
"
Archimtiros wrote:
"
Lighty wrote:

Nope all nerfs. Unless there is some insane unique we dont know about yet

Unfortunately, there does not appear to be. Obvious spoilers: http://poedb.tw/us/unique.php?c=Abyss

I suppose there's one interesting, albeit extremely niche and expensive, interaction.

New jewel, The Golden Rule combined with The Red Trail, Bloodgrip, and/or potentially Crimson Dance should cause Cyclone to reflect minor bleeds on yourself which don't deal extra damage while moving, gaining 32% increased armor, 15% movespeed, and free Frenzy charge generation (removing the need for Bloodrage).

A lot of investment for minor returns however, since all three of those advantage are easy to come by, and it hampers both Brutal Fervor and Disfavour.
Hello, im very begginer player. and have some question becouse im confused.
On 1st youtube video you got 0 mana so i guess u use pasive skill "blood magic"
but in Passive Tree "blood magic" is not activated". so it should be or not? xd
Going to give this build a shot for my first time in this new league. A simple question, which nodes should I be going for first on the tree? Is there an ideal order I should go by?
Hello,
I'm thinking about going this build with a champion, is it viable or should I reconsider that ascendance ?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info