(3.2) [Lighty] 2H RT Cyclone: Dope for Beast League & Lab™

"
Zeferiah wrote:
Slayer will get its 10% leech removed, will GGG put in something else into the notable? So we have ruthless removed, and then 14% less max life per second to leech rate( the other 2 sources got reduced to 3% from 5%). This is a big nerf to slayer cyclone, are there any "buffs" that cyclone can make use of this patch?

Nope all nerfs. Unless there is some insane unique we dont know about yet
LightyGaming.com
Last edited by Lighty on Dec 6, 2017, 5:47:05 AM
Thinking about jugger cyclone for 3.1 starter to farm labs. Not seeing too much change to jugger except ruthless. Think it's still a good starter?
Berserker in 3.1 should be fine. Vaal Pact should be usable, because its close to the notes you take in your build. Should be considered that life gen has than no effect.

Thanks Lighty for that great work. I will try my first cyclone this weekend, because atm i am living in a hotel and my notebooks S**** so i need some build which is easy to handle, at least for the next few weeks.
"
Rantun wrote:
Thinking about jugger cyclone for 3.1 starter to farm labs. Not seeing too much change to jugger except ruthless. Think it's still a good starter?

Jugger will still lose 4% max hp /sec leech as well, and GGG said that all its "buffs" were in the form of new gems and unique, >.> like that is a buff ffs.
"
Rantun wrote:

It should be fine, you can always go berserker and drop cloaked in savagery for warbringer if the dot from bloodrage annoys you with vaalpact
LightyGaming.com
Hola, Lighty! What about the change starforge bloodmagic, they are worth waiting for?
Looked at the new placement of VP and its right next to the cyclone general tree. Will Jugger VP be a possible contender now vs Slayer VP? Jugger IC with Arakaali?
Hi,

I wanted to get into Lab Farming in the Abyss League. And since I heard that that Lab Farming is most profitable during the early stages of the league, I wanted my starting character to be a Lab farmer. While searching the forum I stumbled upon your build and I really like it.

But i have a question:

Which Ascendancy Class should i pick? Since Slayer recieved a pretty big hit in 3.1, would you still recommend it? Or should i pick a Berserker or maybe a Juggernaut? I really hope you can help me out before the league starts :)

"
Zeferiah wrote:
Looked at the new placement of VP and its right next to the cyclone general tree. Will Jugger VP be a possible contender now vs Slayer VP? Jugger IC with Arakaali?

this is my question as well, not sure what IC means though.
"
blizaro wrote:
"
Zeferiah wrote:

this is my question as well, not sure what IC means though.

He means immortal call but I would still never take any major god over a fully upgraded solaris, shits insane. Jugg or slayer is both fine, just need to get vp if slayer compared to jugg who doesn't need it but will have less dps and 20% cull.
LightyGaming.com

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info